Can People who Load TikTok & YouTube Videos become Affiliates of Zazzle Store?
Posted: Tuesday, February 11, 2020 1:23:43 PM
Can a Person posting a TikTok or YouTube Video become a Zazzle store Affiliate even if they do not have a Social Media Page or a website?

I have just finished building my 25 year old daughter a very large urban streetwear focused, music themed fashion store on Zazzle called Music Junkie located at zazzle.com/musicjunkiestore

I am soon going to be pursuing to secure as affiliate advertisers a wide variety of Fashion & Music Bloggers and Social Media stars to aid in marketing. Zazzle just told me that anybody with a Website or Social Media Page (eg. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc) can sign up to become an Affiliate to my Zazzle MusicJunkieStore

But they did not know if a person loading Videos to TikTok or YouTube Video could become an affiliate.

Does anyone know?
Randy
Posted: Tuesday, February 11, 2020 1:48:24 PM
Anyone can be an affiliate. So there is no reason you can't do so via tik toc or youtube. You just have to build the ref id into what ever links you build into the video or video description.
Posted: Tuesday, February 11, 2020 3:39:20 PM
I do not know the answer to this question, but I saw your request for help on one of the show me threads and that will get buried quickly and likely no one will answer because they are just dropping product links in those threads so I will try and answer here.

People add their product links to the show me forum and then if an affiliate is looking for a product and they see yours they will click your product link and add it to their site with their own affiliate ID attached.

To post a link in the "Show Me" forum go to the product page for any of your products and below the main image you will see a row of social media icons and a chain link symbol. Click on the chain link and you will see the code for link, HTML, and BBC code. You want to copy the BBC code for the forum and paste it into a reply in the thread that is relevant to your product or you can start a new thread specific to your store or product if you would like. From there it's just kind of cross you fingers someone picks up your product or sees it!

As a basic rule, check the first post in each forum thread and that usually tells you the main details of the thread.

As far as a place to post affiliate links from your store with your own referral ID, I highly suggest that you open a Pinterest business page for your daughter's brand and that is a great place to easily place links directly from Zazzle that can be found in search engines as well as within Pinterest itself. It is actually a search engine and NOT social media, which is one of the reasons I love it.

Your daughter is lucky to have you working so hard for you!

~Malissa
Posted: Tuesday, February 11, 2020 3:57:05 PM
Brittany Carr & Randy Carr wrote:
Can a Person posting a TikTok or YouTube Video become a Zazzle store Affiliate even if they do not have a Social Media Page or a website?

I have just finished building my 25 year old daughter a very large urban streetwear focused, music themed fashion store on Zazzle called Music Junkie located at zazzle.com/musicjunkiestore

I am soon going to be pursuing to secure as affiliate advertisers a wide variety of Fashion & Music Bloggers and Social Media stars to aid in marketing. Zazzle just told me that anybody with a Website or Social Media Page (eg. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc) can sign up to become an Affiliate to my Zazzle MusicJunkieStore

But they did not know if a person loading Videos to TikTok or YouTube Video could become an affiliate.

Does anyone know?
Randy

You can make videos of your daughter's products / designs very easily. For a quick demo video of her most popular proucts, follow this link and put in her store name: Video maker

You can message me if you have any questions or see the Tools forum for more on the Nifty Tools Smile