Basic Twitter Question
Posted: Saturday, September 09, 2017 12:48:30 PM
OK, so I signed up for a Twitter account, something I swore I would never do, but with the hurricane and having read something on Zazzle's blog about tweeting products to them, I made an account yesterday.

So my question is, when I share a product am I supposed to include "#zazzle" or "@zazzle" or both?. When I searched Twitter for "zazzle" I saw both in use in the resulting list of tweets.
Posted: Saturday, September 09, 2017 1:11:19 PM
nevermind. I figured it out. The "@zazzle" is automatically added when you use the Twitter share button from a Zazzle product page.
Posted: Saturday, September 09, 2017 2:06:17 PM
The hashtag is just a tag locator.

The @ sign is actually alerting Zazzle using their username that you have a tweet with their name in it. Anyone clicking on the @Zazzle takes them to Zazzle's twitter page.
Posted: Saturday, September 09, 2017 2:20:43 PM
Thankyou. Smile
Posted: Saturday, September 09, 2017 7:07:09 PM
Don't forget to add a few useful hashtags, so that you tweet appears in special interest feeds and I'm not sure but it helps with zazzle searches. Zazzle is just one feed and you want as much exposure as possible preferably to people who actually are looking for your subject -- so real leads generating and not just spamming yet another social media outlet. Grin
Posted: Saturday, September 09, 2017 8:02:32 PM
vivendulies wrote:
Don't forget to add a few useful hashtags, so that you tweet appears in special interest feeds and I'm not sure but it helps with zazzle searches. Zazzle is just one feed and you want as much exposure as possible preferably to people who actually are looking for your subject -- so real leads generating and not just spamming yet another social media outlet. Grin

Tweets are a real challenge to add hashtags to due to the 140 character limit.
Posted: Saturday, September 09, 2017 9:09:28 PM
vivendulies wrote:

Great advice, thankyou. Before I made my first (and so far only) test-Tweet, which was a pair of leggings, I searched for "leggings" and oh my goodness who knew, that's a special interest that gets a lot of action! In the time it took me to go to my leggings and copy the link and go back to Twitter, it said there were 40 new tweets to the Leggings "thread"! SO I did add #leggings. Smile
Posted: Tuesday, October 03, 2017 4:59:40 PM
A tool that you can use to find very active hashtags is RiteTag.com

I uses it to get the most relevant tags for product post that I make.