Any suggestions for a free Keyword search platform?
Posted: Thursday, December 13, 2018 6:15:21 AM
Title summon up the request. I just want to avoid signing up to dozen sites and shifting through google, or maybe I'm being a bit lazy.

Planning to revamp my produce line up. And while I'm at it might as well do some tag work. Took me a few years to get the sells to see what works for me. Views and sells are two different animal.

Overhauling 80 designs going to take a while. And need to save time, so I would be grateful for this advice.

I know I'm going hurt my ranking for a while by gutting the number of products. Dont even know what the net product count will be, deleting and adding. Have about 3.1k products.

Life time of Z
1500 products that are just pattern with just 2 sell. My vector and raster stuff has a decent sell to design ration about 50%. But I need to rip out the weeds (0 sell products), prum to roses(dud designs), and be a good gardener while still planting more seeds.

Goal is to have the revamp done by July
Posted: Thursday, February 07, 2019 5:52:06 AM
Hi,

Once a fellow Zazzler posted the link for his self made tools but I don't find the thread.
Here is the link zazzle tools link

Maybe not what you were looking for but I did find some new keywords ideas with his tool.
Posted: Friday, February 08, 2019 7:50:28 AM
How about Ubersuggest? Neil Patel has taken it over now.

https://neilpatel.com/ubersuggest/
Posted: Saturday, February 09, 2019 8:12:52 AM
I didn't know this site, thanks for sharing Beachwalker.