advertising
Posted: Sunday, June 09, 2019 7:31:25 AM
Hello,
I tried to buy an advertise at facebook but it keeps shuts me out due to specific terms. Do you know haw can I resolve this? I suspect it's because I am only designer for zazzle and I do not own the place.
Posted: Sunday, June 09, 2019 8:27:57 AM
--

Not likely.

I was shut out because on one of my designs was small for a few seconds "b*tch" to see. It was an image that contained rude language at the bottom to give it street flair, naturally "b*tch" belonged there but it was so small and insignificant for the entire short-film that excluding to me was simply rediculous.

But then people put smiley on dog butts on face book for political correctness, what do you expect?

- Laughing -
Posted: Sunday, June 09, 2019 10:01:38 AM
From some of the people I have heard of who have tried Facebook ads I came to the conclusion not to waste my time or money on them.

They have adopted this policy to decide who they are going to show your posts to and who they won't, and I wouldn't be surprised if it is the same with paid ads.

I've read in a different POD forum that people are disappointed with the results.
Posted: Tuesday, June 11, 2019 9:10:00 AM
I was offered a $50 free ad credit one time and was disappointed with the results. Judging from the likes on the ad, it was mainly shown to people who were already following me. ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜‘ They know I have a store, so it was pointless.