New Year, New people!
Posted: Monday, January 20, 2020 8:46:38 AM
Hey Designers,

We hope 2020 is going well for ya'll so far. Roses

We have 2 new moderators joining us on the Forums. Please give a warm welcome to Tiago and Cian. Idea Idea

Tiago is originally from the Algarve, Portugal to be exact. He studied IT in college and has been with Zazzle Cork for over 12 months, as a valued member of our Customer Support Team. As a big fan of design and all things technical, he is delighted to be joining us on the forums to be able to assist designers across the globe! Tiago is passionate about anything music and tech related, but what gets him up in the mornings is his obsession with motorbikes. When he isn't journeying far and wide on his motorbike, he can be found reading, gaming or socializing with his pals. He is also learning how to play the bass as of late. Looking forward to your first show, Tiago.

Cian joined Zazzle at the end of 2018 and has been working with our Customer Support Team, along with assisting in getting us geared up for the holidays with the recruitment team and of course, most recently joined the Community Team(behind the scenes thus far). He is an Irish native and is extremely passionate about Technology and all things nerdy, games, movies - the list goes on. He's very excited to work more directly with our designers, so you will be seeing him around here quite a bit, along with Tiago, Padie and myself. Grin

I know I'm excited for them to join our ranks, so please feel free to say hello. Happy

Posted: Monday, January 20, 2020 10:51:41 AM
Thanks for the introduction, James!

Really excited to help out and get to know everyone Smile