Learn to Design Faster with Adobe Design to Print free interactive webinar 2020-06-15
Posted: Monday, June 15, 2020 1:02:52 PM
Hello Designers. I have an announcement from our friends at Adobe. They recently launched another version of Design to Print that now includes photo and text template uploading direct from Photoshop. Our own Designers who helped test it said that they experienced 25%-60% faster product creation!

On June 18th at 8:00 am and 5:00 pm Pacific there will be an online webinar to discuss the new features and how to use the application.

Since this is their show, I will let them announce it in their own words. :-)

Learn to design faster with Adobe Design to Print v1.2 free interactive webinar

Unleash your imagination and spend less time on getting your designs to fit on products that you are designing for. Adobe Design to Print, a plug-in for Adobe Photoshop, helps you create, preview, and publish your designs on Zazzle.com. Do what you do best, while it takes care of the rest – helping you turn your passion into a paycheck, faster than ever before.

Adobe is hosting an exclusive Adobe Design to Print webinar for all Zazzle designers! See it in action and participate in an interactive Q&A with the team that built this plug-in.

Learn, ask, create!

Register for FREE webinar

Download the FREE plug-in

Learn More

One awesome webinar, two convenient time slots. Register for the one that works best for you!

Note: To use the plugin you will need a recent version of Photoshop. I realize quite a few of you don't have one based on previous feedback, but this webinar is a chance to see the application in action and determine if the time savings might justify the upgrade/subscription.

James C