Z Rank
Posted: Wednesday, January 15, 2020 8:17:47 AM
I noticed that my Z rank is 2. I just started selling my designs on Zazzle so not sure that's why or am I missing something?

Thanks

Randy
Posted: Wednesday, January 15, 2020 8:24:13 AM
Probably because you just started.

If you complete 90% of your store profile or to do list it will jump to a 4. (or a least it used too)

(ie. share ten collections, store banner, etc)

You want your store to stay between a 4 and a 10. The closer to a 10 the better.

Posted: Thursday, January 16, 2020 2:27:01 AM
Hi Ruggeri. Glad to see you starting out and making designs. Here's a very useful article to help you along the way and explains Zrank. Best of luck Smile
Posted: Thursday, January 16, 2020 2:38:48 AM
Padie, that's an old article in which it says zRank will evolve over time. A lot of time has passed since then, so it may or may not have evolved. We've no way of knowing. The only solid information is: "The more the products in your store are selling the better for your zRank." Even that, however, seems in question, and so we've all tried to figure it out. It appears that making a lot of new products lowers the ratio of sales to number of products and can lower our zRank. Getting the "pretty stuff" completed in our stores does raise the rank, usually to 4, but in the end, this is all we know. I can say one thing for sure, something not mentioned in the article: Raising our royalty to 15% or above can lower our zRank.

That's the sum total of my knowledge and pretty much everyone else's here.
Posted: Thursday, January 23, 2020 12:28:41 PM
Thanks for all the helpful info. I'll keep checking on updates.
Posted: Friday, January 24, 2020 2:40:28 PM
Colorwash wrote:
I can say one thing for sure, something not mentioned in the article: Raising our royalty to 15% or above can lower our zRank.

HUNDO! I changed everything to 14.9% about July or so and it dropped my zrank 2 points. I changed it back around August/September and it immediately jumped back up.