wordpress integration
Posted: Saturday, December 10, 2011 11:00:02 AM
I am looking for a way to integrate zazzle into my wordpress site. I have looked at the plugins offered in wordpress but am not a big fan.

Has anyone found a way to integrate it to have the layout similar to zazzle stores?
Posted: Saturday, December 10, 2011 11:35:28 AM
ZStore helper is the go to tool for getting Zazzle to work in Wordpress:
http://return-true.com/2009/03/zstore-helper-wordpress-plugin-for-zazzle-store-builder/

Terry
Posted: Monday, December 19, 2011 1:29:13 PM
I used the elegant zazzle plugin and was able to pull in products thru rss feed into my wordpress site and it was easy and looked good - HOWEVER, I can not figure out how to attach my Associate code to the RSS feed so that I can earn referrals - does anyone know how to do that??? I am looking to display multiple gallery's products thus can't use store builder
Posted: Monday, December 19, 2011 1:41:35 PM
If you use wordpress, zazzle store builder and the zstore plugin that Terry mentioned above you can post multiple stores, or product lines, or individual products with your rf code. It's very versatile, and the best plugin.
Posted: Sunday, October 20, 2013 8:07:46 AM
Is this still the plugin to use?
I found one here - http://wordpress.org/plugins/elegant-zazzle-plugin-ezp/screenshots/ or this one - http://wordpress.org/plugins/zazzle-store-gallery/
I only want my store items on the site and want to use wordpress.
Thanks,
Art
Posted: Sunday, October 20, 2013 8:32:24 AM
I don't know if it's still in use or available, but I seem to recall that it took some of your referrals, where the zstore helper plugin does not. You can pull only your own store the the zstore helper plugin.
Posted: Sunday, October 20, 2013 12:44:06 PM
Yes, that's still the plugin of choice it seems.

You may want to try the Wordpress Premium Plugin - which is an expanded version of the regular plugin with additional features like image zoom.

Terry
Posted: Sunday, October 20, 2013 2:32:42 PM
The premium plugin says for wordpress version 2.6. Do you know if it will work with newer versions? I'd just like to make sure before I upgrade.
Posted: Sunday, October 20, 2013 3:12:34 PM
Set up an RSS feed from your store. Find RebelMouse, open an account. set up a feed from your store to RebelMouse. Use the Rebelmouse widget to set up a widget for your Wordpress blog.

I use a Zazzle feed here at samupress.blogspot.ca and a Tumblr feed at dougsamu.wordpress.com from Rebelmouse
Posted: Wednesday, October 23, 2013 5:16:45 AM
Great feedback
Quote:
Zazzle feed here at samupress.blogspot.ca and a Tumblr feed at dougsamu.wordpress.com from Rebelmouse
Loved your blogs..numbers post is great..I didnt see a link to your zazzle store?
Posted: Wednesday, October 23, 2013 12:06:52 PM
pinkowlz wrote:
The premium plugin says for wordpress version 2.6. Do you know if it will work with newer versions? I'd just like to make sure before I upgrade.

Yes, it works in the latest versions of WP too.
Posted: Wednesday, October 23, 2013 12:23:29 PM
We'll be adding this video to our Acceleration Resources page this week. You may find it useful as it is exactly the topic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eeaU91QHN-s&feature=share&list=PLGr6LfCgpqMp803M4k7xcxcxMuXmxh2Tl

Accelerate Your Zazzle Experience

References and resources.

Use the WWW link below
Posted: Wednesday, October 23, 2013 2:42:30 PM
Great video, but only applicable if you use a themeforest theme. Stock wordpress doesnt have the extra bells and whistles themeforest runs.

Very nicely done though. Just dont want people to get confused trying to figure out where things like shortcode buttons and such are that are only a part of custom themes.
Posted: Thursday, October 24, 2013 6:08:59 AM
So is the video showing how to bring products straight into Wordpress without using ZStore Builder or the Helper any other add-ons?

If so, how does that method compare to using them? It it a lot slower or more tedious?
Posted: Friday, February 13, 2015 8:24:36 PM
Hi iespana, I believe what you are looking of is here zazzle store builder for wordpress