Where's the "Sell It" Button?
Posted: Wednesday, April 19, 2017 2:52:54 PM
I created 2 products yesterday and another today. When I hit the "Done" button I usually get the "Edit" button or "Sell It" button.

I did not get the "Sell It" button on my last 3 items. I'd like to get them posted in my shop. Is there some change I don't know about?

I'd appreciate some help.
Posted: Wednesday, April 19, 2017 2:59:31 PM
Rose Mercado wrote:
I created 2 products yesterday and another today. When I hit the "Done" button I usually get the "Edit" button or "Sell It" button.

I did not get the "Sell It" button on my last 3 items. I'd like to get them posted in my shop. Is there some change I don't know about?

I'd appreciate some help.

You should have the Sell It button unless you stumbled upon a product that was put out as a template by another shopkeeper. Go here to Zazzleblanks for products that are for us and you won't have to worry about not having a Sell It button.
Posted: Wednesday, April 19, 2017 5:11:56 PM
Hurray! It worked. I now see the "Sell It" button - thank you!!!
Posted: Wednesday, April 19, 2017 5:52:25 PM
You are welcome Smile
Posted: Thursday, April 20, 2017 2:17:13 PM
On another note, the Sell It button won't appear on products that have image warning issues.
Posted: Monday, May 15, 2017 4:31:36 PM
I am struggling big time here as I have no "sell it " button anywhere !! These are not other people's creations so why is this happening ? I was able to post for sale until now .Any help much appreciated.
Posted: Tuesday, May 16, 2017 3:28:29 AM
Patricia Reynolds wrote:
I am struggling big time here as I have no "sell it " button anywhere !! These are not other people's creations so why is this happening ? I was able to post for sale until now .Any help much appreciated.

There are only two reasons that I know of for this to happen, both of which have been mentioned above. Have you looked very, very carefully at where you were when you chose a product to create? If it wasn't from the Create menu, then it's likely you chose someone else's product, which may have had a block of text on it saying "Your Design Here" or "Your Text Here." The other reason is what Coleen mentioned where there's a warning that an image has "issues," which is usually just one issue--that you've zoomed your image enough that it'll be pixelated. Except for when doing binders, which can drive you absolutely nuts with warnings because they won't allow you to purposely slide an image outside the bleed area.
Posted: Tuesday, May 16, 2017 5:46:31 AM
There is one other thing that can hide the sell it button and that is if you are on the sell it page after having clicked "done" and you have the template editing section scrolled down. The section I am talking about says "details" and if it is scrolled down it hides the sell it button. I hope this makes sense and if not let me know and I will post a screenshot to help explain.