What does this mean?
Posted: Monday, December 16, 2019 8:18:06 PM
in my royalty list..some items have a ^ sign...and it says

^ User Options, such as special sizes and embellishments, pay a fixed royalty of 5%.


what does it mean?
Posted: Monday, December 16, 2019 8:23:35 PM
Depends on the product. If it's a tshirt, they ordered one of the largest sizes. If it's an invitation, they picked rounded corners, or scalloped edges, etc. There are a few other products where it's listed as user options.
Posted: Monday, December 16, 2019 9:19:49 PM
Maz wrote:
Depends on the product. If it's a tshirt, they ordered one of the largest sizes. If it's an invitation, they picked rounded corners, or scalloped edges, etc. There are a few other products where it's listed as user options.


ohh ok it was a poster

so cool ty for answering Grin Love Roses
Posted: Tuesday, December 17, 2019 4:06:04 AM
I was just going to ask the same thing. Someone ordered 4 of the same throw pillows with user options. Had no idea what that meant. Thanks for asking and thanks for the answer.
Posted: Tuesday, December 17, 2019 4:51:31 AM
Even though I've known for quite a while what was meant by "options," I've still been curious, always wondering which options the customer has chosen. If I've seen the same options chosen again and again, I might consider creating products with those options since customers might be more attracted to the product from the get-go. I assume we're kept in the dark because of lack of space in our sales reports, but sales reports are a big part of business decisions.
Posted: Wednesday, December 18, 2019 8:03:15 AM
Colorwash wrote:
Even though I've known for quite a while what was meant by "options," I've still been curious, always wondering which options the customer has chosen.

If we click the Product Link from our Royalty History page, we can see the options selected. Not any customizations (for privacy), but scalloped or rounded corners, fabric type, high-def printing, etc.
Posted: Wednesday, December 18, 2019 8:14:52 AM
RoyK_is_a_She wrote:
Colorwash wrote:
Even though I've known for quite a while what was meant by "options," I've still been curious, always wondering which options the customer has chosen.

If we click the Product Link from our Royalty History page, we can see the options selected. Not any customizations (for privacy), but scalloped or rounded corners, fabric type, high-def printing, etc.

You're right. It totally slipped my mind. Come to think of it, we can even see the view they were looking at when they closed the page.
Users browsing this topic
Guest


Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.
Print this topic
RSS Feed
Normal
Threaded