welcome to zazzle 25 pages: First ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25
Posted: Wednesday, January 03, 2018 5:08:20 PM
Hello, I'm so confused. Ill keep at it tho.
Posted: Saturday, January 06, 2018 3:44:21 PM
Welcome to all of the new people here on Zazzle! Have a look around the forums and there are alot of helpful threads to help you out with your store. All the best to you all!
Posted: Sunday, January 28, 2018 7:35:24 PM
Somewhat new Smile I share on social media, I have a good bit of views on some products but not as much on a lot of others, especially lately. I've done some research on tags but still wondering if they are any good. Any suggestions would be much appreciated. Smile
Posted: Monday, February 19, 2018 11:46:41 PM
Hello everyone,

My name is Corina|Efroni Bird|. I am new to zazzle , new to facebook and trying to figure it out how everything works, constantly updating my pages, my products and informing myself.I would appreciate a quick look and some opinions regarding what I already have and done.

Thanks
Corina
Efroni Bird
https://www.zazzle.com/efroni_bird?rf=238255925204399679&CMPN=share_dblst&lang=en&social=true

and my Facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/EfroniBird/
Posted: Sunday, March 11, 2018 7:31:17 AM
Acutally I have been on Zazzle for a few years and never really knew how to post in these blogs....anyway here is my link. If you have any tips I would love feedback. https://www.zazzle.com/purelifephotoss
Posted: Tuesday, April 03, 2018 2:15:44 AM
center]
Green Army Pattern by Uvais Kp [/center]

my store product check some and give me feedbacks
Posted: Tuesday, April 03, 2018 10:44:38 AM
Hi everyone!
I joined two months ago and already made two sales. Feeling very optimistic Grin
I thought it would be nice to get to know some people doing the same thing.
So far, my creations were commented on only by friends and family and I would love to hear what other designers think of my products. Feel free to take a look and tell me what you think.

Lana
Posted: Sunday, April 08, 2018 6:06:46 AM
Posted: Monday, April 16, 2018 11:28:30 PM
Rainbow_Forest wrote:
Hi everyone!
I joined two months ago and already made two sales. Feeling very optimistic Grin
I thought it would be nice to get to know some people doing the same thing.
So far, my creations were commented on only by friends and family and I would love to hear what other designers think of my products. Feel free to take a look and tell me what you think.

Lana

you got very nice colorful product i like it , and am also newbie just 1 month and didnt get any sales but hopefully i will get maybe am not sure, i know i have to improve my store and please check and comment what you feeling about my store
Posted: Saturday, May 12, 2018 2:33:09 PM
Hi! I'm new here, and have posted only a few items, but I would appreciate any advice of more experienced sellers Smile
Here's my shop
https://www.zazzle.com/smmdsgn/products
Thanks in advance!!!
Posted: Monday, June 04, 2018 5:05:39 AM
Hi,
Nice to be among you people with my newly started store at zazzle.
I would like any suggestion or idea for me.
thnx in advance

Racer_Fashion
Posted: Thursday, July 05, 2018 11:43:31 PM
Hello Friends,
I am new to zazzle. Designing products since two days but it is not showing on any page. Can any one tell me what is the problem?.
MarvelousStudio21.
Posted: Friday, July 06, 2018 6:38:48 AM
CaLmInG MeLoDy wrote:
Hi,
Nice to be among you people with my newly started store at zazzle.
I would like any suggestion or idea for me.
thnx in advance

Racer_Fashion

My advice for you is one that we tell a LOT of new designers: Work on titles, descriptions and tags.

Your titles are too generic. Our titles can be relatively long - use that space effectively with a sensible phrase descriptive of the artwork. You don't need to include the product name - Zazzle appends that automatically.

Your descriptions aren't describing the artwork. You don't need to describe the product, since Zazzle already provides a product description on the product page.

Tags: Pretty much the same criticism - use keywords that relate to your design, not the product. The goal is to make your unique artwork stand out.

Posted: Friday, July 06, 2018 6:41:18 AM
Archana Choudhary wrote:
Hello Friends,
I am new to zazzle. Designing products since two days but it is not showing on any page. Can any one tell me what is the problem?.
MarvelousStudio21.

Products don't appear immediately in our public storefronts or the marketplace. They have to be indexed, and if you're using Quick Create, those items take longer to publish than creating them one at a time, because Quick Create submissions undergo a review. It's Quick Create, not Quick Publish.

We're also coming off a holiday here in the USA, and that's often reflected by delays in publishing.
Posted: Tuesday, July 10, 2018 10:37:36 AM
Hello, I'm Catherine. I make preppy designs!

CatherineCameo
Posted: Thursday, July 12, 2018 1:46:52 PM
Hi, I am new here too....
I can not access my quick create it looks like it has been disabled, can, Zazzle has not fixed yet. Anyone having this problem.
Also, I noticed no one is viewing my designs, all the views are my own cause I counted them...
Is this for real?
Posted: Saturday, July 14, 2018 11:38:45 AM
I opened my store last fall, trying to earn a few extra dollars here and there. The designs are a combination of items my husband has drawn, and photos taken by myself and our 10 year old. In the past few days I've started adding some hand lettering that I've been doing this year. Not sure how to draw people to our shop to get more views. I'm not great with tags either. I seem to keep using the same few over and over again. And they aren't useful tags. Any suggestions would be welcome!
Posted: Tuesday, July 17, 2018 1:22:30 AM
Hi! I'm new here, and have posted only a few items, but I would appreciate any advice of more experienced sellers Smile
Here's my shop
https://www.zazzle.com/smmdsgn/products
Thanks in advance!!!
Posted: Monday, August 13, 2018 4:07:43 PM
Love Hello, my name is Jennifer and I have a store here on Zazzle called dais_and_daff . It's nice to be on this forum Smile
Posted: Tuesday, August 14, 2018 9:59:02 AM
Hello everyone! I am new to zazzle. I am a stay at home mom of 3 kids and a beagle. I also have an Etsy store that I have been running on and off for about 5 years. I thought it would be fun to take my digital illustrations and put them here and see how that goes. My store here is still a baby, and I am working to grow it.
Posted: Tuesday, August 28, 2018 4:30:01 PM
Hi there Grin I joined about a month ago. I’m a coloured pencil artist and I decided to put some of my drawings on zazzle products. Still getting the hang of things here. https://www.zazzle.com/frodothecat
Posted: Wednesday, September 05, 2018 2:19:31 PM
Hi everyone. I m so happy to be here! First time ''doing designs'' and playing with my art and painting, now start make photos also. Creative life is GREAT! Idea
Posted: Friday, September 07, 2018 9:00:09 AM
Hello all. I have been creating computer graphics for about 12 years. I finally found this great outlet for all of them and I love it!

I also do woodworking, acrylic painting, drawing etc...

I'm not a good writer though. So any help with descriptors, tags would be great!

https://www.zazzle.com/39dezigns
Posted: Friday, September 07, 2018 3:25:02 PM
oOoPhanteraoOo wrote:
So any help with descriptors, tags would be great!

Don't neglect descriptions. While your description should be intelligible to a real person, keep in mind that they won't see it unless you also write for the robots that can't. Search engines crawling your product page may use key words from your description in order to serve up that page to people searching on those terms. So make sure you describe the design in detail. Mention the elements that make up the design, the style, what inspired it, etc.

A similar concept for titles - they should make sense, but try to also make them keyword rich at the same time.

Tags should be keywords and phrases that relate to the design. Think about what terms a customer would use to search for it.
Posted: Saturday, September 08, 2018 3:17:52 AM
oOoPhanteraoOo wrote:
Hello all. I have been creating computer graphics for about 12 years. I finally found this great outlet for all of them and I love it!

I also do woodworking, acrylic painting, drawing etc...

I'm not a good writer though. So any help with descriptors, tags would be great!

Welcome aboard!

Run a search on the forums for "tags" and "tagging," and you'll find a wealth of information.
Posted: Sunday, November 11, 2018 6:13:25 AM
Hi guys!
I am new to zazzle and excited to start a new step in my life .Love
If you can pls visit my store and give me some tips on how to improve it..Thank youSmile

my shop - Aspire Designs
Posted: Friday, November 16, 2018 6:30:12 PM
hi guys what do i have to do to get people to follow my store? i have been going around clicking follow on other stores to help them. what do i do for mine that i just started?
Posted: Saturday, November 17, 2018 8:33:23 AM
Kevin Guile wrote:
hi guys what do i have to do to get people to follow my store? i have been going around clicking follow on other stores to help them. what do i do for mine that i just started?

You want customers to follow. To click Follow on other stores, in hopes of a return follow, is not helping them nor is it the intent of the Follow function.
Posted: Saturday, November 17, 2018 8:36:29 AM
Gina ©gleem wrote:
Kevin Guile wrote:

You want customers to follow. To click Follow on other stores, in hopes of a return follow, is not helping them nor is it the intent of the Follow function.

yes, and so far all I have seen is other designers following... how would we even know if customers were following I wonder?
Posted: Saturday, November 17, 2018 8:50:46 AM
Shelli Fitzpatrick wrote:
Gina ©gleem wrote:
Kevin Guile wrote:

yes, and so far all I have seen is other designers following... how would we even know if customers were following I wonder?

Get a new follower, click on their name. If they have no store/products, or even a real profile, it would most likely mean customer since they have to have accounts here, but stores and profiles aren't necessary. ADDING: It could also mean a designer with hidden stores and using a name that only forum posts and follows *sigh*