welcome to zazzle 25 pages: First ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25
Posted: Monday, June 26, 2017 7:35:49 PM
Hello,

I am new here only started up a week ago. I'm not sure how to get more views, I have only gotten maybe 1 to 3 views on all my items. I post the links on all my networking sites. I'm not even sure the public can see my page.Any suggestions? Thanks

Sherry

My store is www.zazzle.com/theattitudeshop
Posted: Tuesday, June 27, 2017 7:26:51 AM
Sherry Little Fawn Schuessler wrote:
Hello,

I am new here only started up a week ago. I'm not sure how to get more views, I have only gotten maybe 1 to 3 views on all my items. I post the links on all my networking sites. I'm not even sure the public can see my page.Any suggestions? Thanks

Sherry

My store is www.zazzle.com/theattitudeshop

Hi Sherry! Welcome to Zazzle. I took a look at your new store on Zazzle and you have some nice photography. I have a few suggestions that may get you more views...and hopefully, SALES!

Take some time to add more products to your store. Select your best work and try the images out on products that will display them best. Titles, tags and good descriptions are important. Your products are more likely to be found in searches when they have good relevant titles and tags. You can have up to 10 tags and it's best to use all 10 of them. Think like a shopper. In other words, What would someone type into the search box when they're looking for a product?

I notice many of your titles use the same phrase "flower lovers". Try to come up with other titles that are more descriptive of the image: i.e. Orange Dahlia Blossoms Floral. (Zazzle automatically appends the name of the product onto your title, so do not use the product title (pillow, iphone case, etc) in your design title.)

A good way to get ideas for titles and tags is to look at how the best sellers on Zazzle are titling and tagging designs that are similar to yours. When you do a search for products, search for something like "sunflower phone cases". The products that appear on the first page of search results are the most popular. Look at the titles and tags for those and this may generate some ideas and insight you can apply to your own designs.

Give it time. Review the forums...all of them! There is lots of helpful info. It's a lot to take in all at once, so give yourself some time to review, research and apply to your own store. Also check out the Zazzle blog. It is full of ideas and useful info to help you succeed.

Best of luck to you.
Posted: Tuesday, June 27, 2017 7:39:11 AM
Hi Sherry,
DancingPelican already gave such great advice and pretty much covered all the bases so I will just say welcome to Zazzle and let you know that I have shared some of your products to my social media and added two of your animal designs to my affiliate site here. I try to help promote new Zazzlers as much as I can and I am always looking for great animal themed designs to add to my affiliate site. so I hope that helps get you some views and more importantly some sales. There are many posts in this forum where we have given our best advice to others who have asked and you can learn a lot if you read them. Best wishes for Zsuccess!

ShellišŸ¾
Posted: Wednesday, June 28, 2017 8:38:49 AM
Welcome!

Shelli and DancingPelican have given you some amazing advice. Just give it a bit of time too. One week is too early to expect views and sales. But if you have great designs on a good product selection (tagged and titled well too) then your efforts will pay off.

Elke
Posted: Wednesday, June 28, 2017 10:37:40 AM
Stick out tongue Roses Love Hello everybody, I am the new kid on the block!!!!
Posted: Wednesday, June 28, 2017 11:08:06 AM
Mar wrote:
Stick out tongue Roses Love Hello everybody, I am the new kid on the block!!!!

Hello Mar, welcome. Read read read! and best wishes!
Posted: Thursday, June 29, 2017 9:04:46 AM
Thanks for the welcome. I just opened a Christian apparel store here and the options are awesome so far. Definitely a great experience so far.
Posted: Friday, July 21, 2017 9:04:29 AM
Hello All!

Brand new to Zazzle, just trying to learn and grow my store! Very excited to get into PODs and see where it takes me Grin

www.zazzle.com/BettyAndFreddy
Posted: Friday, July 28, 2017 7:57:08 AM
Hello All,

I am new to Zazzle, joined last year but only have been active since last week. To my surprise, I had my first sale two days ago. I am a watercolour artist and illustrator, so I will be posting many wall art based on my watercolour paintings and also some designs based on my floral illustration.
My zazzle shop is www.zazzle.com/faridagallery

I will keep checking the forum for tips Smile

Best regards,
Farida
Posted: Friday, July 28, 2017 7:18:19 PM
Hello there! It's so nice to finally meet some people who are in the same boat as I am! I'm actually a Web and Digital Major in college who wanted to make a shop to help improve my artwork and perhaps make a few friends (and bucks) if able! So far, I only have 1 collection, but it's growing steadily. I'm actually working on a fall collection and soon a Christmas and Watercolor one!

Here's my shop if you want to see it! I actually have a Wordpress site if you want to follow me there too(it's on my Zazzle store)! If you think my work needs to be higher quality or you have any artistic advice, I'd love to hear it! Though, there isn't much to show right now, so I apologize in advance.

https://www.zazzle.com/mbr/238027428556931299
Posted: Saturday, August 05, 2017 9:18:32 PM
Hi fellow zazzle designers, my name is Kim and I have been here for about a week or so. I feel like some of my questions where answered reading through comments here on this thread, thanks for that. I'm a complete beginner at designing however I am enjoying my stay here on zazzle so far, and the excitement I experience designing feels like a first love in a way. Anyhow thanks for reading this, nice to meet you all.

My store: https://www.zazzle.com/busybeeoutlet

nevermind the store name in the url, was unaware of that it sticks after renaming. Idea
Posted: Thursday, August 10, 2017 2:57:39 PM
Hey everybody! I am fairly new to Zazzle as well and since I have loved all the advice I have seen on the forum I thought I would officially say Hi! Grin

www.zazzle.com/peoniesandsteel
Posted: Tuesday, August 22, 2017 2:07:18 PM
Hello, Everyone!
I've been on Zazzle for about a week now. I haven't really been getting any hits on my products at all. Obviously, I am just starting out but getting 0 hits on everything is a little discouraging. I was wondering if anyone had any advice? On my products or store setup w/e anything you think a newbie should know! Grin

https://www.zazzle.com/inspiredstories
Posted: Tuesday, September 05, 2017 9:49:59 AM
Hi! Thanks for the encouraging opening note. It REALLY lends itself in encouraging the hopeless.

I am not new to zazzle. I have been with the program for approximately 4 months. In which time I have created over 400 product designs. In this time, I have basically struck out as a salesman. I know I can design, but can't really get the ball rolling in sales, HELP!!!

I have 2 storefronts: postercard and buttons and mugs. If you have a moment, please look over my storefronts and tell me where I am going wrong.

Thank you for reading my letter. Hopeful!

P.S. my email address is: windmill1325@earthlink.net
Don Mack
Posted: Tuesday, September 05, 2017 9:55:03 AM
POSTERcard, read your text out loud to yourself on this product: https://www.zazzle.com/black_card_front_blank_inside_orange_white_text-137613613996639396

Grin
Posted: Tuesday, September 05, 2017 10:14:56 AM
POSTERcard wrote:
Hi! Thanks for the encouraging opening note. It REALLY lends itself in encouraging the hopeless.

I am not new to zazzle. I have been with the program for approximately 4 months. In which time I have created over 400 product designs. In this time, I have basically struck out as a salesman. I know I can design, but can't really get the ball rolling in sales, HELP!!!

I have 2 storefronts: postercard and buttons and mugs. If you have a moment, please look over my storefronts and tell me where I am going wrong.

Thank you for reading my letter. Hopeful!

P.S. my email address is: windmill1325@earthlink.net
Don Mack

Read this post...https://forum.zazzle.com/new/top_ten_mistakes_revisited

and then read this thread...https://forum.zazzle.com/feedback/we_want_your_advice_for_a_chance_to_be_featured

and I hope that helps!Smile
Posted: Tuesday, September 05, 2017 10:31:50 AM
Farida Greenfield wrote:
Hello All,

I am new to Zazzle, joined last year but only have been active since last week. To my surprise, I had my first sale two days ago. I am a watercolour artist and illustrator, so I will be posting many wall art based on my watercolour paintings and also some designs based on my floral illustration.

Best regards,
Farida

Your watercolor art is gorgeous! Your titles, descriptions and tag words are also chosen very well. Keep it up, and you will do GREAT on Zazzle Smile

Posted: Saturday, September 16, 2017 9:19:47 AM
Servus!

I'm Bee-Bee from Austria, pleasure to meet you! I'm a painter and glitch artist, and I mainly do whimsical, abstract pieces, with a nod to expressionism and figurativism.

I joined Zazzle yesterday - I'm still in the process of adding stuff to my shop, so please don't be surprised if it's a bit naked, still Smile

Here's the address, for those who would like to take a look at it:
https://www.zazzle.com/beebeedeigner?rf=238179289675728715

See you 'round!

Bee-Bee.

Posted: Sunday, October 01, 2017 7:13:30 AM
Hello, everyone! Lots of great advice here.
I'm a new designer here on Zazzle. I would appreciate any feedback on my store to help me get off to a good start.
Thanks!

https://www.zazzle.com/muralsandmoregallery
Posted: Tuesday, October 24, 2017 12:06:16 PM
Hello Zazzle!

I opened my account last week. I've made a few products so far but it's slow going. I look forward to learning all I can. I am in this for the long haul so any advice is much appreciated Happy

My shop link; https://www.zazzle.com/chancerylane

I am still waiting for some of my products to show up in my shop so it's a little bare at the moment...
Posted: Tuesday, October 24, 2017 1:35:38 PM
Chancery Lane wrote:
Hello Zazzle!

I opened my account last week. I've made a few products so far but it's slow going. I look forward to learning all I can. I am in this for the long haul so any advice is much appreciated Happy

My shop link; https://www.zazzle.com/chancerylane

I am still waiting for some of my products to show up in my shop so it's a little bare at the moment...

Hi and welcome to Zazzle.

I took a peek at your store. Very elegant stationary designs. It looks like you are going in a very specific direction so I have a bit of advice to help you get there faster. Zazzle sells many products that would complement the designs you have already made. I recommend also making matching business card holders for your business cards and matching envelopes and address labels for your wedding invites and RSVP cards. Then make collections that make it obvious there are matching products.

If a collection has 7 or more products, it will be visible on the product page of what you are selling. So for example if you make matching business card holders, pens, stationary and other office supplies and make a collection with the business cards, people might buy matching things together.

Similarly, if you make envelopes, address labels and a few other wedding supplies like guest books or table candles, you could put them in a collection to showcase together with the invitations, RSVP cards and stickers.

Hope this gives you some ideas. Welcome to the Zazzle community.
Posted: Tuesday, October 31, 2017 5:11:08 PM
Hello! nice to meet you all!
Posted: Friday, November 03, 2017 4:46:14 PM
Hi Everyone: I'm a little confused with how the back end of the store front works. I currently am in private setting mode, trying to organize it. I see all my data and banner info there. When I click the link to view the store front as if I were a customer, my banner doesn't show, and my categories have now disappeared. I've been at this a week now, and it's getting pretty frustrating. What am I missing???? Thank you for your time.
Maggie
Posted: Saturday, November 04, 2017 4:31:03 AM
Maggie, because you have it currently set to private, when you check to see how a customer might see it, you're literally doing just that. The customer can't see you. When you're finally comfortable with a public setting, then you'll be able to see yourself as a customer might.
Posted: Tuesday, November 07, 2017 10:51:34 AM
Smile Hello everyone! I have been on zazzle for a while and I finally opened a store. I like to create digital art and patterns. I am open to learning more about zazzle and designing.

Here's my store: https://www.zazzle.com/quirkywayz
Posted: Tuesday, November 07, 2017 12:16:48 PM
Welcome to Zazzle! The first post in this thread has tons of useful information for new shopkeepers: https://forum.zazzle.com/new/top_ten_mistakes_revisited
Good luck!
Posted: Tuesday, November 07, 2017 1:00:40 PM
ArtAttic wrote:
Farida Greenfield wrote:
Hello All,

Best regards,
Farida

Your watercolor art is gorgeous! Your titles, descriptions and tag words are also chosen very well. Keep it up, and you will do GREAT on Zazzle Smile

@ArtAttic - Thank you for visiting my store and your feedback - I am still learning from you all. I have created 2000 products so far - slow process, not easy with 2 young kids Smile Just have to keep creating one step at a time.

Great advices from the Top Ten Mistakes Revisited thread, etc.

Promoting the products takes so much time too. I promote at Twitter, Pinterest, FB Page and Instagram.
Posted: Tuesday, December 05, 2017 12:15:59 PM
I recently signed up to Zazzle.
Here's a link to my store.
https://www.zazzle.com/is_this_art
Any feedback would be much appreciated.
ThanksSmile
Posted: Thursday, December 07, 2017 10:48:39 AM
Hello everyone! I'm a new on Zazzle. I would appreciate any feedback on my store)Thank you)

https://www.zazzle.com/irina_chernova
Posted: Sunday, December 17, 2017 6:26:57 AM
Hello World Smile

I have no idea what I'm doing but this has been fun to play around with in my free time so far. If I ever make a little extra money great!