Top Ten Mistakes - Revisited 6 pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6]
Posted: Tuesday, August 15, 2017 3:34:51 AM
Colorwash wrote:
Given that, in many cases, you updated what was already there, it could be difficult for newbies to know which thread to read--yours or the original. They'd have to locate the points made where they differ, even if it's slightly. The original has stood for quite a while, but it's possible it's time to replace it. My vote goes to keeping the title as is, deleting the original (a mod job), and making this thread the standing sticky (also a mod job). It would be nice if all the nonessential posts were removed (a number of them mine) since they do nothing to enhance a newbie's knowledge.

OK - Then I guess it is now in the hands of the Zazzle powers that be to do the stickying, etc.
Posted: Tuesday, August 15, 2017 3:44:36 AM
Make sure you vocalize that request. It's possible it won't be seen way down here at the bottom.
Posted: Tuesday, August 15, 2017 3:23:09 PM
Colorwash wrote:
Make sure you vocalize that request. It's possible it won't be seen way down here at the bottom.

So, just how would one "vocalize" such a request?
Posted: Tuesday, August 15, 2017 4:40:45 PM
1. The mods can lock and unsticky the original, and it will sink in the void. The mod could leave a link to this thread in that one.

2. Post your request here. I assume they occasionally check it. If there isn't a response, I can send a request to proseller support.

3. Good job, Emerald Star! (and the others) Smile
Posted: Tuesday, August 15, 2017 4:49:22 PM
Maz wrote:

2. Post your request here. I assume they occasionally check it. If there isn't a response, I can send a request to proseller support.

Ok, I will post my request here and see what happens.

REQUEST TO MODS - That this thread be made a sticky thread to replace the old Top Ten Mistakes thread.
Posted: Wednesday, August 23, 2017 1:54:09 PM
Maz wrote:

Looks like you may need to make that request to proseller support.
Posted: Saturday, August 26, 2017 10:48:40 AM
Emerald_Star wrote:
Maz wrote:

Yes. That is how it worked in the past. So you can give it a try.
Great post. Thank you, Emerald_Star. Your post is really informative.
Posted: Saturday, August 26, 2017 4:57:55 PM
monogramgallery wrote:
Emerald_Star wrote:
Maz wrote:

Yes. That is how it worked in the past. So you can give it a try.
Great post. Thank you, Emerald_Star. Your post is really informative.

And where is this Pro-seller support thing? I can't seem to find it.
Posted: Saturday, August 26, 2017 5:09:12 PM
I think it might be in the bronze pro forum but I am not sure because I am not bronze quite yet...
Posted: Sunday, August 27, 2017 12:09:06 AM
If it goes through ProDesigner support, then I have started the process. I sent an email with your information and request. I hope that helps. Elke
Posted: Sunday, August 27, 2017 3:38:58 AM
monogramgallery wrote:
If it goes through ProDesigner support, then I have started the process. I sent an email with your information and request. I hope that helps. Elke

I bet it'll be a done deal by sometime tomorrow. Support has an excellent response time.
Posted: Sunday, August 27, 2017 4:59:59 AM
monogramgallery wrote:

Thanks Roses
Posted: Sunday, September 03, 2017 7:36:46 AM
I received an email from ProDesigner support saying they would make this thread a "sticky" one. You should see it happen soon. Elke
Posted: Tuesday, September 05, 2017 7:13:12 AM
Great post. Thanks for sharing.
Posted: Friday, September 29, 2017 6:22:01 AM
Hello, everyone.

Life got in the way, and I am cleaning up all of my galleries. Yes, I have many galleries. Even though I have been here since 2008, I am still learning these algorithms and updates. Google is also a huge driver on SEO and how websites interact with the user. It is always a good idea to remain current. While I am guilty of using "Quick Create", I do write short descriptions and use relevant tags on my items. The one thing that I am cleaning up, are the repetitive shirts that show up in "Quick Create".

My question has always been - why does Zazzle even allow for 100 products in this creative choice? Why not scale it down to say, 50 items that only show one of each product type? I always allow customers to customize my products. Many times I get requests to change some wording on a design and always comply.

Anyway, I have a lot of scaling down to tackle across my galleries. Yes, it is tedious and time-consuming. Now that I have some time to devote to this task, I will hopefully create a better shopping experience.

Happy Zazzling! Grin
Posted: Monday, October 30, 2017 7:20:18 AM
Great discussion! Thanks. I recently retired so now I have time to devote to my art and am hoping Zazzle is a good avenue. I've had a few sales (my groundhog designs) without much effort but that has been over a couple year's time. This article is very helpful in trying to figure out how to promote my shop. Again-- thanks for a great discussion.
Posted: Friday, November 03, 2017 8:41:56 PM
Thanks for the tips!Smile
Posted: Wednesday, November 29, 2017 6:19:29 PM
hi, I'm very very new to zazzle and I've just post a product and it successful added to my product list.
However, when I see, it says that my product is out of stock, while there is no sale made yet.
Thank You...
Posted: Friday, January 12, 2018 8:05:05 AM
I like it!!... so keep Zazzling!!