The Top Ten Mistakes Zazzlers Make: V 2.0 13 pages: First ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]
Posted: Saturday, May 06, 2017 10:42:57 PM
Great advice here. I am fairly new to Zazzle, and have fell in love with this site. I had a problem creating transparent backgrounds, and received a fast response from the site, to give me help. And I appreciated this so much. Some sites we can be on, feels like you are alone, but not on Zazzle. Thanks you for sharing with us.

Sincerely,

Rosie Foshee
Posted: Thursday, May 11, 2017 3:17:25 AM
Hello. I am new to zazzle also, i've been reading these mistakes that begginers can make and now i hope i'll do the right thing to promote my products. Thanks
Posted: Monday, May 22, 2017 11:28:57 AM
I was guilty of the quick create when I first started. I would just go on creating tons of products like crazy to the point where I couldn't even promote half of the products I was creating. I was literally going crazy over this and I had no clue what I was doing wrong haha. Silly me ! Great post by the way!
Posted: Friday, July 21, 2017 9:23:51 AM
Hello Zazzlers!

I've been reading reading reading, trying to figure this whole thing out. I just started within the last couple of weeks and just got my store to 100%! Which is exciting. I am hoping to keep chugging along and learn as much as possible. Crossing my fingers to see my first sale soon!

www.zazzle.com/BettyAndFreddy
Posted: Thursday, August 17, 2017 8:44:40 AM
Thank you for advice! At the beginning I abused of Quick Create, until I saw that it was better to do them one by one.
Posted: Sunday, October 01, 2017 5:38:11 AM
Hello, everyone! Lots of great advice here.
I'm a new designer here on Zazzle. I would appreciate any feedback on my store to help me get off to a good start.
Thanks!

https://www.zazzle.com/muralsandmoregallery
Posted: Sunday, October 01, 2017 6:43:19 AM
Mary Roxanne Harmon "Mr. H" wrote:
Hello, everyone! Lots of great advice here.
I'm a new designer here on Zazzle. I would appreciate any feedback on my store to help me get off to a good start.
Thanks!

https://www.zazzle.com/muralsandmoregallery

You'll probably receive more response if you create a separate thread here in the New to Zazzle forum because, a lot of times, members don't even notice the threads way up here at the top.
Posted: Sunday, October 01, 2017 7:07:12 AM
Oh, thank you!
Posted: Wednesday, August 15, 2018 9:37:38 AM
I recently started putting up a light and a dark version of shirts, but I put up a selection for each target group. So I put up a few styles of men, women, baby, etc. I found that so many people would message me asking how come I only had baby or women's shirts. They were completely missing the part where they could select the style. I think it was mostly people who were using mobile to shop, they said it was hard to see the hundreds of styles in the list. I decided to show a sampling in each design collection so mobile shoppers could more easily purchase and it did help my sales a bit.
Posted: Thursday, September 13, 2018 7:45:57 PM
Thank you for you post, I stumbled into at least one of those mistakes so far! I think I have made another-does anyone know where you get guidance on the size a picture should be when you up load images? I had my painting photographed and he made me three sizes -thumb nail, medium, and original size. I made a coffee cup and was disappointed with the look of the finished product, (probably used the small size) Perhaps it was the graphic size? Any knowledge to share? Thank you
Posted: Friday, September 14, 2018 3:08:07 AM
Boni Woodland wrote:
Thank you for you post, I stumbled into at least one of those mistakes so far! I think I have made another-does anyone know where you get guidance on the size a picture should be when you up load images? I had my painting photographed and he made me three sizes -thumb nail, medium, and original size. I made a coffee cup and was disappointed with the look of the finished product, (probably used the small size) Perhaps it was the graphic size? Any knowledge to share? Thank you

Check the answers you received in your separate thread.
Posted: Wednesday, September 19, 2018 8:15:49 AM
Thank you, this was helpful!
Posted: Sunday, October 21, 2018 12:15:34 AM
thank you your 10 points really helpfulGrin
Posted: Sunday, November 25, 2018 10:34:45 AM
Thanks for the tip 10 mistakes. Good to know for a newbie.

Zazzle.com/mi_homestead_art
Posted: Sunday, November 25, 2018 10:34:46 AM
Thanks for the tip 10 mistakes. Good to know for a newbie.

Zazzle.com/mi_homestead_art
Posted: Wednesday, November 28, 2018 10:33:52 AM
Thanks for the tips!

Just joined in time for Cyber Monday, 2018!

Woods Walking Inspirations
Posted: Saturday, December 08, 2018 1:12:46 PM
this answers a lot of questions for me ... Many thanx
Posted: Friday, January 18, 2019 4:02:00 PM
Thanks Love
Posted: Saturday, January 19, 2019 6:33:18 AM
Thanks very much for the great insights. The OP is 10 years old now but by the look of things 90% still applies to this day and I am definitely going to take this advice on board when creating my store and products.
Posted: Wednesday, March 13, 2019 1:50:21 PM
i
Posted: Sunday, April 07, 2019 6:18:06 PM
Many years later and this is still helpful! Thanks Laughing
Posted: Wednesday, May 08, 2019 8:56:06 AM
ok noted
Posted: Wednesday, May 08, 2019 8:57:19 AM
why are your guys Zazzle not on Instagram
Posted: Tuesday, May 14, 2019 4:46:10 PM
Thanks for the tips. Good to know.
Posted: Wednesday, October 23, 2019 4:32:55 PM
Question for #6.

Because I am new my question is...

When we post new designs prints, do we automatically put that design on a etc, mug, shirt and post it in our store?
Posted: Wednesday, October 23, 2019 4:44:26 PM
SMB Connections wrote:
Question for #6.

Because I am new my question is...

When we post new designs prints, do we automatically put that design on a etc, mug, shirt and post it in our store?

No. You have to post designs on products individually or you can post on one product and hope a customer transfers it to another product (You have to have Design Transfer enabled in your settings and, of course, the customer will want to have to take time to transfer, adjust, etc).
Posted: Saturday, October 26, 2019 8:15:17 AM
thank you