Royalty question and font question
Posted: Wednesday, July 17, 2019 10:56:33 AM
Hi there,

I have a question regarding royalty. So the base price of my item is $6.50, for example, and my royalty is set at 12%. If the customer chooses a larger quantity and the order total is $35, would I get 12% of the $35 or just 12% of the $6.50?

Another question...If I have purchased a font or have a particular font that is free for commercial use, may I upload that to use in my design or do I have to just use the fonts listed?

Thanks,
Amanda
Posted: Wednesday, July 17, 2019 11:28:50 AM
You get your royalty on whatever the customer paid for it. You could get less if the product is on sale, or if it was referred.

You can't upload fonts. You can create a graphic with your font and upload the graphic. Customer can't customize graphics, but they can customize if you use Zazzle fonts if you've set it as a template in the design tool.
Posted: Wednesday, July 17, 2019 11:52:08 AM
Ok, thank you! So unlike if you are a "maker", designer's royalty is affected by sales?
Posted: Wednesday, July 17, 2019 12:06:04 PM
Amanda wrote:
So unlike if you are a "maker", designer's royalty is affected by sales?

Yes. Whatever their order total is (not including any shipping), you earn x% of that. Doesn't matter if anything/everything was 50% off or 15% off .. you get x% of the total they paid.