Opinions needed on my store
Posted: Friday, January 25, 2019 2:03:04 PM
Hi

I am pretty new here. I uploaded a few designs years ago but forgot about it. Just saw I made 22US$ in 3 years. Yeah.
So I uploaded some more and would like your opinion.
Do you think this type of designs could sell on zazzle?
Grin
https://www.zazzle.com/mirabelles_garden/products

Thanks!!
Posted: Friday, January 25, 2019 2:45:35 PM
I do think so! and if you could add a text template where the shopper can add their name I think they would have an even better chance. There are a lot of garden and flower lovers that would probably love some of your designs.

try it and see, what have you got to lose? worst case scenario is nothing happens and you still made your $22 that you can spend on Zazzle. Happy

Posted: Saturday, January 26, 2019 2:10:48 AM
lamirabelle wrote:
Hi

I am pretty new here. I uploaded a few designs years ago but forgot about it. Just saw I made 22US$ in 3 years. Yeah.
So I uploaded some more and would like your opinion.
Do you think this type of designs could sell on zazzle?
Grin
https://www.zazzle.com/mirabelles_garden/products

Thanks!!

Pretty floral art. They'd be nice on greeting cards, posters, and more. One of my friends has a shower curtain (not one of Zazzle's) with a large rose on it. You may want to look into Zazzle's shower curtains.

I agree with with Shelli said, plus I'll say you could work on improving your tags so the products may be found easier.

This shirt has a red rose and your tags are - rose roses love i love you romantic wedding anniversary birthday flower

First off, let's get the "tag spamming" out of the way. We're not supposed to use words that aren't as close to the design/theme as possible. Yes, a rose may be considered as romantic and used or given during weddings, anniversaries and birthdays, but your shirt doesn't have anything on it that says it's for either of those particular occasions. If you had put "Love" on it with the rose, then the word "love" could be a tag. If someone clicked were lead to your "birthday" theme by the tag search, they may be disappointed and lose interest, plus it's basically false advertising.

Why Tag Spam Hurts

You could use tags like - red rose, floral design, floral theme, rose theme, bold red flower, bold red rose, flower of romance, etc.

You could also add more to your description area and describe the shirt's design. You have "Romantic Shirt", when you could tell about the actual rose and its color(s).

Hope that helps.