Newbie here!
Posted: Wednesday, October 23, 2019 3:14:23 PM
Hello,

My name is Shawnene. I am here first of all because I have an idea where I want to sell customized photo gifts and offer as a great business.

Also, I see that there are other benefits to offering my art here when I feel to be creative!

1) Questions: as a designer and I want to make art and purchase also for myself and use it as free advertisement, do I get a discount on items from Zazzle?

Example I make a cool photo art of flowers and cats, upload it and have it printed on a mug. would I be able to buy from myself with a discount, understanding that I may not make a sale, but I can use it and also make advertisements.

2) Next question, if I make customized photo gifts with family photo then upload it myself, would I be able to pay and have it shipped to the customer?
Posted: Wednesday, November 06, 2019 3:35:03 AM
Welcome Shawnene. No answers. I'll let one of the OPs do that. Just saying hello.
Posted: Wednesday, November 06, 2019 10:35:41 AM
SMB Connections wrote:
Hello,

1) Questions: as a designer and I want to make art and purchase also for myself and use it as free advertisement, do I get a discount on items from Zazzle?

2) Next question, if I make customized photo gifts with family photo then upload it myself, would I be able to pay and have it shipped to the customer?

1) You will not have to pay the royalty you set on the product. There is no additional discount apart from sales.

2) You are able to ship gifts to friends. You cannot buy the product and ship it to a customer for them.