Multiple Destinations?
Affirmations Coffee
Posted: Saturday, March 18, 2017 7:19:05 PM
Groups: Member

I was curious as to weather or not you can set it up on zazzle to ship to multiple destinations if you are doing a large volume order?
RGebbiePhoto
Posted: Saturday, March 18, 2017 8:31:54 PM
 Zazzle Proseller
Groups: ProSeller

Affirmations Coffee wrote:
I was curious as to weather or not you can set it up on zazzle to ship to multiple destinations if you are doing a large volume order?

Pretty sure you can, set them as gifts.

HOWEVER: You MUST pay full shipping charges. You cannot use ZazzleBlack, because that is for personal use, not drop shipping.
Maz
Posted: Sunday, March 19, 2017 3:52:18 AM
 Zazzle Proseller

Call them and ask.

1-888-8ZAZZLE (1-888-892-9953) Phone hours: Mon - Fri: 9AM - 5PM PST (12PM - 8PM EST)
RoyK_is_a_She
Posted: Sunday, March 19, 2017 11:09:26 AM
 Zazzle Proseller

RGebbiePhoto wrote:
HOWEVER: You MUST pay full shipping charges. You cannot use ZazzleBlack, because that is for personal use, not drop shipping.

I pretty much like to see everything I order as gifts before I give it to a friend or family member, so this is a moot point for me, but you're saying I couldn't order note cards and have them shipped to my daughter in Timbuktu or my friend in Timbukone using Zazzle Black?

anuradesignstudio
Posted: Sunday, March 19, 2017 11:33:15 AM
 Zazzle Proseller

RoyK_is_a_She wrote:
RGebbiePhoto wrote:

I pretty much like to see everything I order as gifts before I give it to a friend or family member, so this is a moot point for me, but you're saying I couldn't order note cards and have them shipped to my daughter in Timbuktu or my friend in Timbukone using Zazzle Black?

I make items for my grandkids often and have them shipped to their Mom and have always been able to use Zazzle Black on these shipments.
Maz
Posted: Sunday, March 19, 2017 11:37:37 AM
 Zazzle Proseller

I remember a post from some years ago where a SK posted about how Zazzle Black had saved them so much in shipping charges. The SK had been at some sort of event to sell her products. The SK had some products at the event, but also had their store loaded up on a laptop and took orders. She placed each order through her account, and had the products shipped to the customer using Zazzle Black for shipping. A Zazzle employee posted that that was a violation of the TOS for Zazzle Black, and said the SK had to reimburse the shipping and could have their account closed.
Gina
Posted: Sunday, March 19, 2017 1:38:03 PM
 Zazzle Proseller

Maz wrote:
I remember a post from some years ago where a SK posted about how Zazzle Black had saved them so much in shipping charges. The SK had been at some sort of event to sell her products. The SK had some products at the event, but also had their store loaded up on a laptop and took orders. She placed each order through her account, and had the products shipped to the customer using Zazzle Black for shipping. A Zazzle employee posted that that was a violation of the TOS for Zazzle Black, and said the SK had to reimburse the shipping and could have their account closed.

I remember that. It had been stated many times that Zazzle Black is for personal purchases only, on items being shipped to your home and not to be used on gifts or on any products not being shipped to your own home address.

From https://www.zazzle.com/mk/policy/zazzle_black:

Members of the Zazzle Black program may not purchase products for the purpose of resale or to ship to their customers or potential customers using Zazzle Black benefits, and we may suspend or terminate your membership if we determine in our sole discretion that you have violated this restriction.
StarvingArtist
Posted: Sunday, March 19, 2017 9:50:20 PM
 Zazzle Proseller

Gina wrote:
Maz wrote:

I remember that. It had been stated many times that Zazzle Black is for personal purchases only, on items being shipped to your home and not to be used on gifts or on any products not being shipped to your own home address.

From https://www.zazzle.com/mk/policy/zazzle_black:

Members of the Zazzle Black program may not purchase products for the purpose of resale or to ship to their customers or potential customers using Zazzle Black benefits, and we may suspend or terminate your membership if we determine in our sole discretion that you have violated this restriction.

The TOS quoted above appears to read that you may not use Zazzle Black for 'customers and potential customers' ... it doesn't seem to mean that you can't purchase something yourself and have it sent as a gift to your grandchild, etc. It doesn't seem to be worded to exclude gifts that you may be personally sending to someone. I've never used it for anything but to order for myself and have stuff shipped to myself, but I can see when it might come up where I might make something for a family member and want it to ship direct to them.

Can someone at Zazzle clarify?