Moving designs into store
Posted: Friday, December 08, 2017 7:58:17 AM
I have saved designs that I made for myself under my own name. Now I'd like to open a store and move them into my store, but I can't figure out how to do it. It's really not practical to design them all over again, as they are intricate designs. Help!
Posted: Friday, December 08, 2017 9:00:04 AM
Open a saved design click customize even if you don't want to change anything just make any kind of small change and then undo it, such as changing background color, then click done and now you will see a sell it button. Click that and it takes you to the publishing page where you can title describe and tag it.
Posted: Friday, December 08, 2017 9:26:45 AM
I don't get "customize," I get "edit", I get no "sell it" button... and everything is showing under my personal page, not under the store I'm building. How do I get the items from my personal page to the store I'm building?
Posted: Friday, December 08, 2017 9:34:20 AM
Can you tell us what products specifically you are referring to and we can take a look?Either names or product ID (long number at the end of the URL on the product page). Please note if you chose a "insert your image/text here" style template, this has another designers ownership on it, hence why you cannot post it on your own store. Any designs you wish to publish on your own store should be chosen from the "Create your own" section, directly under the search for prods option.
Posted: Friday, December 08, 2017 9:56:28 AM
On my "Jennifer Theoret" page, one of the items would be the "Stone" tie. For most if not all of them I selected "create your own" from the tie page -- the one with the picture of the male model in a blue shirt. Did I do wrong?

I'm not even sure how the Jennifer Theoret page got there -- I think when I was trying to create the store page for BoulderRiver.

I feel like I'm missing something that will be really obvious to other people.
Posted: Friday, December 08, 2017 10:11:34 AM
Jennifer Theoret wrote:
On my "Jennifer Theoret" page, one of the items would be the "Stone" tie. For most if not all of them I selected "create your own" from the tie page -- the one with the picture of the male model in a blue shirt. Did I do wrong?

I'm not even sure how the Jennifer Theoret page got there -- I think when I was trying to create the store page for BoulderRiver.

I feel like I'm missing something that will be really obvious to other people.

It's possible you pulled a "blank" from someone's store, instead of a blank for sale.

Open the product you want to make from the Create or ZazzleBlanks store, open your saved design, select all, copy, and paste to the new product. You should find a "done" button at top, and the product page should have a "sell" button on it.

So, cut and paste will be the easiest solution for you in this case.
You can also cut and paste your design to other products, makes the creation process just that much easier Smile
Posted: Friday, December 08, 2017 10:14:02 AM
Jennifer Theoret wrote:
O

If you are referring to this page: Jennifer Theoret , that is your Member Profile. While on the profile, click the STORE tab and you will see your Boulder River store.

Now... go up to the top right of any page in Zazzle, where your member name is listed, hover until the dropdown drops down and then click on SAVED DESIGNS. Once on that page, click a thumbnail to go to the product page, then click EDIT, do any needed editing or just click DONE and, if it is your product that you started from scratch that wasn't a template product posted by another shopkeeper, you should see the SELL IT button. If that is there, click it, and you will go to the POST FOR SALE page...follow the steps there and your product will appear in your admin area then eventually it will appear in your store and in the MP.
Posted: Friday, December 08, 2017 10:32:50 AM
Gina ©gleem wrote:
Jennifer Theoret wrote:
O
then eventually it will appear in your store and in the MP.

this^ it usually takes some time ( a day or so) to index and show up in your store ...

Sorry if I confused you by saying "customize" instead of "edit"
Posted: Friday, December 08, 2017 11:12:28 AM
First, I want to thank everybody for their help. Second, I guess I should have been more clear and said straight away that when it comes to computers, I am a complete idiot and barely computer-literate, because, um, I am. So, with that in mind --

Do I first go into the store I am building, THEN to Create -- ties?
Once I am there, how do I open the saved design -- just go up under saved Designs and left click? When I then go to EDIT and click Select All, how exactly do I copy and paste that where I want it to go? And furthermore, why is it when I mess up a design and hit "undo" the site insists on immediately saving the error instead of undoing it?
Posted: Thursday, August 29, 2019 7:38:35 AM
I am stuck in the create page! I only see a share button or an add to cart button!

I see no way to save it to my designs or to my store!

(I haven't used Zazzle in ages - it sure has become more complicated!)

nevermind - I opened a new browser window - went to zazzle.com - clicked on the store I wanted it in - clicked on saved designs and walla! LOL!
Posted: Thursday, August 29, 2019 7:43:20 AM
paulbrittgarcia wrote:
I am stuck in the create page! I only see a share button or an add to cart button!

I see no way to save it to my designs or to my store!

(I haven't used Zazzle in ages - it sure has become more complicated!)

get your blanks from this link...

https://www.zazzle.com/custom/gifts

Hope that helps!
Posted: Thursday, August 29, 2019 7:47:03 AM
See edit in post above! Thanks for helping!
Posted: Thursday, August 29, 2019 7:48:37 AM
paulbrittgarcia wrote:
See edit in post above! Thanks for helping!

Glad you got it sorted! Smile
Posted: Thursday, August 29, 2019 3:17:13 PM
Thanks for helping eachother out guys Love
Posted: Thursday, August 29, 2019 4:11:56 PM
·▽·

You can use collections to place any product cross stores in any store from any designer. As an affiliate you could then promote your store in general, but the detail pages of products from other designer will always lead back to the original designer and not an affiliate store with those collections that hold designs from other designer. And if the shopper doesn't already have a cookie, it doesn't get you an affiliate commission, if someone is buying from your collection products from other designers.

Posted: Thursday, August 29, 2019 4:49:54 PM
Karen wrote:
Thanks for helping eachother out guys Love

no problem Karen, that's what we do Grin