Many views, no sales
Posted: Wednesday, December 06, 2017 8:31:17 AM
Hi ! First I want to know, is there a section in the forums where we can ask other Zazzle sellers for advice on our products?

Since I didn't find any thread for this, I'll ask here. I noticed that some of my products had much more views than others, but still no sales. I figured that there was probably a demand for these products but something was slightly wrong with them and if I could fix it, I'd sell them. For example, these have many views and 0 sales:

If someone has an idea about how I could improve the design, fire away!
Thanks Smile
Posted: Wednesday, December 06, 2017 8:51:36 AM
The label and paper cup both suffer from the same thing: The print and design are very thin and faint.
Posted: Wednesday, December 06, 2017 11:39:57 AM
For the skateboard, those are out of stock. Even when they're in stock, some items can be perfectly fine and just not sell very many. I've had things with lots of views that have never sold and things that sell within the first few views.
Posted: Wednesday, December 06, 2017 2:16:25 PM
Polenth wrote:
For the skateboard, those are out of stock. Even when they're in stock, some items can be perfectly fine and just not sell very many. I've had things with lots of views that have never sold and things that sell within the first few views.

I have lots of stuff that has never sold...and I have never sold one skateboard.