I am new to zazzle
Posted: Wednesday, September 04, 2019 5:11:32 AM
Your monograms and text aren't customizable. For something to be customizable, you need to use Zazzle's text tool (not text from Photoshop) and set the text to Template.

Here is a Zazzle tutorial on that:

https://help.zazzle.com/hc/en-us/articles/219145288-Creating-a-Product-Template
Posted: Wednesday, September 04, 2019 8:06:18 AM
I looked at your t shirts. I see some problems.

1)You can't make a shirt about Chris Pratt, even if you just use his name and not his image. The only living people you can use in designs are politicians.

2)Your tagging needs work. Don't use the name of the product in your tags. It's a waste of a tag. always tag what the design is of and what it's about and sometimes who it's for. For example, this shirt:

You clearly meant this for a married man who loves his wife. But here are your tags: "wifegifts",baby,"lovewife". None of these tags will help somebody find the shirt. "Wife" is a perfectly good tag. Use it. Take out the "gifts". Don't use "baby" because the people who type that in a search engine are looking for shirts for babies. I am assuming you meant it as a term of endearment but it still won't work as a tag. "Lovewife" won't work at all because it should be two words, "love" and "wife". Here are some other tags you could use- "married","monogamy", "wife","husband","typography","marriage".

Look at the top of this forum for some saved threads about common mistakes.
Posted: Wednesday, September 04, 2019 8:26:28 AM
I looked at more than just the t-shirts this person has in his store.

The extremely poor image quality (very fuzzy) of several products, the fact that the monogram products are not personalizable - not with a template nor through the design tool, and poor image placement, makes me wonder the originality of the images.

At least this one is stolen IMO...

Several Not In Order Products

When accessing the design tool in the one I will post next, you can clearly see this image is a copied one. There are no separate name layer and image layer, and the used image has a faded edge on the left side, which you can see when you move the image around.

PERSONALIZED GIRLY ROSE GOLD PASSPORT HOLDER
We're dealing with a fraud here. I might be wrong, but I strongly doubt it Shocked
Posted: Wednesday, September 04, 2019 8:30:09 AM
Giving him the benefit of the doubt, it may just be a matter of not knowing the rules of the game.
Posted: Wednesday, September 04, 2019 8:33:52 AM
Colorwash wrote:
Giving him the benefit of the doubt, it may just be a matter of not knowing the rules of the game.

Yeah...
Posted: Wednesday, September 04, 2019 11:40:05 AM
I think the fact that he has left the building and taken "his" designs with him says it all.

Looks to me like he got Z mixed up with aliexpress.
Posted: Wednesday, September 04, 2019 11:51:01 AM
Oh my, you're right. He picked up his toys and went home.
Posted: Wednesday, September 04, 2019 11:51:43 AM
Shelli Fitzpatrick wrote:
I think the fact that he has left the building and taken his designs with him says it all.

Seems my gut feeling and suspicion were spot on then. I actually was anticipating this was going to happen Laughing Laughing Laughing
Posted: Wednesday, September 04, 2019 11:53:55 AM
ArtAttic wrote:
I think the fact that he has left the building and taken his designs with him says it all.

Seems my gut feeling and suspicion were spot on then. I actually was anticipating this was going to happen Laughing Laughing Laughing

Sometimes I think I'm just too darned trusting. LOL
Posted: Wednesday, September 04, 2019 12:02:42 PM
Colorwash wrote:
ArtAttic wrote:

Maybe, but we can't just not trust anybody can we? Idea

Posted: Wednesday, September 04, 2019 12:03:12 PM
ArtAttic wrote:

Good call! Smile
Posted: Wednesday, September 04, 2019 12:04:34 PM
welp, I guess I wasted my timeSad
Posted: Wednesday, September 04, 2019 12:06:12 PM
Colorwash wrote:
ArtAttic wrote:

Yeah, I was gonna tell you that earlier, but refrained from it. Didn't feel the need to cause more upheaval than I was doing already. I was gonna say... you're too darn kind hearted Smile

He either realized he got busted and decided to split before the fire got too hot. Or somebody from Z did some investigating and bumped him.

In any event... proof again that our images are not safe.
Posted: Wednesday, September 04, 2019 12:09:59 PM
Susannah Keegan wrote:
welp, I guess I wasted my timeSad

But if he had been legit you would have been very helpful! Roses
Posted: Wednesday, September 04, 2019 12:14:50 PM
I'll bet he tried to delete this whole topic too but found out you can't do that.