How to build the colour variations between the design & T-shirt models
Posted: Friday, January 04, 2019 12:05:24 PM
Hi there!

I have a design (actually many) with several colour options. Then there are several T-shirt models and each model has several colour options. I'd like to put few different colours from that same design on a few different T-shirt model / colour. Of course the buyer could do this but I'd like to show few best ready-made combinations.

How have you guys handled this type of issue?
I mean what has been the logic when building the variations?
(Would be nice to hear few exmples).

I'd like to show a lot of combinations, but of course I don't want to do unnecessary work.

Thank's!

Johnny
Posted: Friday, January 04, 2019 1:14:41 PM
Johnny Lonka wrote:
Hi there!

I have a design (actually many) with several colour options. Then there are several T-shirt models and each model has several colour options. I'd like to put few different colours from that same design on a few different T-shirt model / colour. Of course the buyer could do this but I'd like to show few best ready-made combinations.

How have you guys handled this type of issue?
I mean what has been the logic when building the variations?
(Would be nice to hear few exmples).

I'd like to show a lot of combinations, but of course I don't want to do unnecessary work.

Thank's!

Johnny

I'm a little lazy in this respect on zazzle, but it is usually a good idea to consider weather conditions, age and gender when offering the same design on different T-shirts. I often use personal preferences. As for how to go about it. Just choose another shirt type and hit the sell button.

And don't overdo it, since the browsing customer has to flip through pages and only get's to see 17 pages in total even if there are hundreds of pages with designs.
Posted: Friday, January 04, 2019 2:45:53 PM
Ok, good to know.

Almost 'whatever information' is good at this point (just put my first shirt in Zazzle - just to see the process). I have several designs but haven't put them for sale yet. Most of them are the typographic designs with 2-3 colours. They fit perfectly with certain backround colours (T-shirt colour) - just as they don't fit at all with some other colours.

I quess like You said 'just hit the sell button' (rather than deliberating endlessly...).

Thank's!

Johnny