Getting my products "out there"
Posted: Friday, November 29, 2019 11:11:27 AM
My question is how do I link my Zazzle to anything.

I have an Etsy account that I also am trying to sell digital images on and it would be great if they could also go to my Zazzle store to purchase already made items with my images.

I did connect the Etsy to Pinterest and would love to connect my Zazzle there as well. It just doesn't seem as easy to me as the 2 clicks it took there.

If anyone has any insight, please let me know. OR if there is ANY easier or effective way to promote my store I am more than open to learning about it.

It has been months and absolutely getting nowhere.

Discouraged.
Posted: Friday, November 29, 2019 2:24:54 PM
Might I point you to another section of the forums for info on getting traffic to your store? Affiliating theory, advice and generating traffic is where you will find such info.

I'm not familiar with etsy but there isn't a way to "connect" your zazzle to pinterest. You just have to add your referral code to the end of your links so that Zazzle can know its your personal link and give you the referral for it.

Hover over the round icon on the top right of the home page, between the cart and chat icons and click "my account" from there you'll see 3 tabs, My Account, Associates, Earnings. Click Associates and make sure you're enrolled into the referral program, that is where you will find your personal code.

It will look something like:

https://www.zazzle.com/z/pt91d?rf=238559843123495347

The ?rf=238559843123495347 is my own personal referral ID, you must have ?rf= then your own string of numbers on the end of any product, collection or store URL you put anywhere to get a referral royalty.

You can even go a step further and add a tracking code so you know if the links you put up directly leads to a sale, it will look like this:

https://www.zazzle.com/z/pt91d?rf=238559843123495347&tc=Pinterest

&tc=Pinterest is the code I use for pinterst, there has to be &tc= and then whatever text you want to put so you know where it comes from, could be anything, no spaces of course. I hope this helps somewhat, its all stuff I had to read about and teach myself so i'm 99% sure everything is correct.
Posted: Monday, December 02, 2019 2:06:24 PM
Thank you so much Nicole. Yes this (even this forum) is so confusing. Took me this long to find and get back to my post! ugh. I appreciate your instruction and sharing what you have learned! A time saver for me of course I will try to create my links and share this way. Thank you again, I appreciate your response!
Posted: Monday, December 02, 2019 3:36:34 PM
Vicki Pitti wrote:
Thank you so much Nicole. Yes this (even this forum) is so confusing. Took me this long to find and get back to my post! ugh. I appreciate your instruction and sharing what you have learned! A time saver for me of course I will try to create my links and share this way. Thank you again, I appreciate your response!

I hope you remembered to bookmark the forum. It's the fastest way to get here no matter where you might be.
Posted: Monday, December 02, 2019 6:27:54 PM
Vicki Pitti wrote:

Hi Vicki, firstly good luck with your promoting and getting things set up.

If you click on the number next to the word "posts" under your name when posting to the forum, all your posts will pop up. Alternatively, use the search function on the top toolbar and use the "posted by" function to do the same.