--FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS-- for new Zazzlers 9 pages: First ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]
Posted: Monday, April 30, 2018 7:56:20 AM
Colorwash wrote:
Andrew Michael wrote:
I have a question.

Are views displayed in real time? I have had no views at all for last 2 days across any of my products. Is it normal to have no views over weekends?

Stats are currently broken. If you look carefully, you'll see they're mixed up--a bunch of 2 days ago with 1 day ago and within 24 hours mixed in. In other words, it's currently useless.

I don't think mine shows that. If I filter on 'Last view date" the top items now show:
Last Viewed Date: 3 days ago

The further down I go the products, the more days since last view.
Posted: Monday, April 30, 2018 8:01:15 AM
Everyone else's stats are messed up. I sold a particular product yesterday and the day before. According to my stats, both people apparently found a way to buy it without ever viewing it.
Posted: Monday, April 30, 2018 8:27:16 AM
Andrew Michael wrote:
Colorwash wrote:
Andrew Michael wrote:
I have a question.

Are views displayed in real time? I have had no views at all for last 2 days across any of my products. Is it normal to have no views over weekends?

Stats are currently broken. If you look carefully, you'll see they're mixed up--a bunch of 2 days ago with 1 day ago and within 24 hours mixed in. In other words, it's currently useless.

I don't think mine shows that. If I filter on 'Last view date" the top items now show:
Last Viewed Date: 3 days ago

The further down I go the products, the more days since last view.

What I have seen with views since their all-April mess up is that the Last Viewed Date is accurate but the View Count is only being updated every 3-4 days. (It got updated two days in a row last week and I got all excited that it was fixed but no.) I know this because I always view my own products once right after I post them. So I have a bunch of new yoga mats that have a Last Viewed Date that says 1 day ago or 2 days ago but a View Count of 0.

This means that sorting by Last Viewed will give the illusion that no view counts are registering at all but if you page backwards you will find that mixed in with the "1 day ago/ 2 days ago / 3 days ago" increasing number of days you will find a "24 hours ago" or "1 day ago" mixed in.

Page backwards in your Last Viewed sort and I bet you will see this. It is easiest to see when sorting by Last Viewed because you have the steady increase in the number of days and then suddenly a day that doesn't fit jumps out at you.
Posted: Tuesday, May 01, 2018 2:19:22 AM
My views finally turned up. It is now showing 5 views a day for last 3 days. I guess that's ok for a newbie.
Posted: Tuesday, May 01, 2018 3:00:46 AM
Andrew Michael wrote:
My views finally turned up. It is now showing 5 views a day for last 3 days. I guess that's ok for a newbie.

Frankly, I wouldn't trust what you're seeing. It might be better than that or it could be worse. A lot of us are seeing the number of views and the supposed dates of viewing being false.
Posted: Saturday, March 23, 2019 2:50:20 AM
HELP please.

"Q.) Can I open more than one shop?

A.) You can have as many shops as you want, and with Zazzle's new consolidation tool, you can now have them under one account. Go to your "My Zazzle" page, click the "store" tab, then click the "Open New Store" button."

I found the "Open New Store" button, but I did not see any way to "consolidate" a store under a different account name.

I have two accounts. One from several years ago that, frankly, I forgot about. LOL. I would like to combine the two into one account. It's not critical, but it would be neater.

Thanks.
Posted: Saturday, March 23, 2019 4:27:58 AM
Carmen-Thomas Designs wrote:
HELP please.

"Q.) Can I open more than one shop?

A.) You can have as many shops as you want, and with Zazzle's new consolidation tool, you can now have them under one account. Go to your "My Zazzle" page, click the "store" tab, then click the "Open New Store" button."

I found the "Open New Store" button, but I did not see any way to "consolidate" a store under a different account name.

I have two accounts. One from several years ago that, frankly, I forgot about. LOL. I would like to combine the two into one account. It's not critical, but it would be neater.

Thanks.

This thread was started in 2009, many of the earlier posts no longer apply today. So, on that note...Consolidation happened years ago (at least a decade) and accounts can no longer be merged. OP referred to the fact that all stores are now under one account as opposed to how things were done in the early days with each new store having its own account. If you open a new store now, it will be done under the account you are on and you can have as many stores as you want on that one account.
Posted: Saturday, March 23, 2019 6:01:07 AM
OK, thank you.

So, I have two different accounts under two different email addresses, with different logons. If this does not violate Zazzle's TOS, it is OK with me to stay as it is.

Is it OK?
Posted: Saturday, March 23, 2019 11:19:44 AM
Carmen-Thomas Designs wrote:
OK, thank you.

So, I have two different accounts under two different email addresses, with different logons. If this does not violate Zazzle's TOS, it is OK with me to stay as it is.

Is it OK?

A person can't have multiple accounts using the same SS#/Payee Info. I would suggest not using the other account. But that is just me. You should probably contact Zazzle and see what they advise.
Posted: Monday, April 01, 2019 3:35:32 PM
Where is an appropriate place to seek constructive criticism on designs? I am really hoping to receive some on my store. I am also happy to provide constructive criticism.

https://www.zazzle.com/cleverlycrafted