Flood Pinterest, Polyvore, Wanelo, Twitter and Facebook with products...brings on sales?
Posted: Thursday, September 18, 2014 5:24:17 AM
I make few sales. Is my art marketable? Those reading this can judge for themselves if they want...http://www.zazzle.com/sandydaley and critique.

My point is...what if I just flooded Polyvore, Pinterest, Wanelo, Twitter and Facebook with my products; would it help? For example; spend an entire day flooding these sites with varied products, posting 50 Tweets a day...does anybody do this and if so does it work to get sales? And are there other sites I should look into?Idea
Posted: Thursday, September 18, 2014 6:06:34 AM
Flood with posts? 50 tweets a day? I would immediately turn you off as a spammer.
Posted: Thursday, September 18, 2014 6:09:35 AM
How would you feel about being on the receiving end of all that?
Posted: Thursday, September 18, 2014 6:16:54 AM
Someone said do the postings slow but steady...I was only asking. Anyone have advice?
Posted: Thursday, September 18, 2014 7:40:16 AM
That Halloween Pumpkin Girl I did long ago...I just left it because someone advised me not to delete products. Then I was told not to make it a "hidden" category because "someone" may like it. I just move on and strive to improve. My latest, like...http://www.zazzle.com/my/products/public?sr=250015610265039704 (spider web) have been considered to be an improvement. Thanks! By the way what do you mean by a "tile patterns" for the owl?
Posted: Thursday, September 18, 2014 9:31:28 AM
Thanks Beachwalker. I'll think about the deletions since stuff I wanted to delete has sold in the past. I've started doing patterns here http://www.zazzle.com/sophie_the_spider_caught_in_her_web_wrappingpaper-256748206557690250?rf=238584138272419200:

I've also completed a design where some of the webs are pumpkin colored and others are not. Therefore giving an alternating colored in effect (I just finished a QuickCreate on them and there are no share links yet) So now I know what you mean by the owl and thanks.
Posted: Saturday, September 20, 2014 6:55:47 PM
SandyDaley wrote:

My point is...what if I just flooded Polyvore, Pinterest, Wanelo, Twitter and Facebook with my products; would it help? For example; spend an entire day flooding these sites with varied products, posting 50 Tweets a day...does anybody do this and if so does it work to get sales?

If you don't have many/any fans on those sites, then you're more than likely wasting your time. It would be like talking to yourself. Smile If you do have fans, then flooding the site with a million posts is a surefire way to lose them.

I say, pick one--whichever site you like the best, and then make a real effort to grow your fanbase and make thoughtful posts.
Posted: Tuesday, September 23, 2014 8:00:37 AM
Twitter and Pinterest are mini search engines, so your products can be found even with no followers, assuming you use good keywords and hash tags.

Setting up some sort of autoposting is good. Spending hours trying to get followers or selecting ideal posts takes so much time that you are probably better off designing new quality products here on Zazzle and optimizing them to be found here in the marketplace.