Feedback on my store
Posted: Sunday, June 30, 2019 3:25:33 AM
I am new to Zazzle and I would like feedback on my store to see where I can improve.Any advice would be greatly appreciated
http://www.zazzle.com/store/paylorstudios/products

Thank You have a wonderful day
Loti
Posted: Sunday, June 30, 2019 5:08:55 AM
Hi & welcome!

Your art is adorable and congrats on your clip art success!

In looking at a few of your products the one thing I noticed is that your tags and descriptions could use a little work. This is the most common thing with new designers.

Instead of pitching the product so much you should focus on telling the search engine what to look for in your designs as if it was a blind person because basically it is.

Try to look at your designs and think of what a shopper would use as a search term if they were looking for that design.

There is so much information already written about this subject in the stickies at the top of this forum section. If you will read them they will help you.

Best wishes ­čî╗
Posted: Sunday, July 07, 2019 6:52:13 PM
A couple of things.

Most of your stuff is seasonal.
(winter months). You might want to add some spring or summer items as well.

Your tags and descriptions
need a little work. You are only using 5 tags when you can use 10. For example the deer in a scarf items could use tags like antlers, scarf, snow, cocoa, holiday, doe.

Coffee Mug Pricing- 24.00 is on the higher side for coffee mugs.

I think your birth announcement collections are very nice. You will do well with them.

Good luck!

Posted: Wednesday, July 17, 2019 3:16:32 PM
Loti, I am new here so my main feedback is on your work and I think it's lovely. I really love the polar bear. Absolutely adorable! All the very best to you!