Don't Give Up -- A cheerleading thread for new Zazzlers! 10 pages: First ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]
Posted: Tuesday, June 13, 2017 5:50:53 PM
Aw yeah! ٩(^ᴗ^)۶ thanks for the vote of encouragement. (^▽^)
Posted: Monday, August 07, 2017 10:01:07 AM
Sad Feeling pretty bummed over here. I had one sale and it got cancelled. Crickets after that and to make things worse, I've only had about 1 view a day. This really doesn't seem like it will amount to anything feasible, but at guess I will give it another month or two.

www.zazzle.com/BettyAndFreddy
Posted: Monday, August 07, 2017 10:27:36 AM
Betty Jane wrote:
Sad Feeling pretty bummed over here. I had one sale and it got cancelled. Crickets after that and to make things worse, I've only had about 1 view a day. This really doesn't seem like it will amount to anything feasible, but at guess I will give it another month or two.

www.zazzle.com/BettyAndFreddy

You have a cute store, and great potential. Though I will tell you as a new Zazzler too, I did not start making money until I had 1,500 products.
Posted: Monday, August 07, 2017 3:48:51 PM
Thank you for the encouragement Love I am definitely going to keep going for a few more months and see what happens. Maybe I will start to see some movement by the Christmas shopping season... hopefully!
Posted: Thursday, August 10, 2017 1:46:41 PM
Thank you so much for this!! I am a very new, newbie, I just joined Zazzle today, and I'm super excited to get going... And every time I feel like giving up, I'll come back to this post for inspiration and moral support!!Laughing
Posted: Thursday, August 17, 2017 8:29:03 AM
Your words is encouraging.
Posted: Monday, October 02, 2017 4:54:36 AM
This is what I love to read..I am new here so thank you!!! xo https://www.zazzle.com/phenomenal_boutique
Posted: Thursday, October 26, 2017 4:33:07 AM
Hi, This Thread is Great, Thanks!

I'm no Newbie, but i'm having a real sales-drought,
and reading this has really helped...

Good luck to all da newbies!
Posted: Tuesday, November 07, 2017 1:35:28 PM
Excellent post @Customizable - I love to come back here every time I need encouragements, I very much appreciate this Love
Posted: Monday, January 15, 2018 7:56:30 PM
Thank you SO much for taking the time to pep up our spirits! I love hearing success stories, it strengthens my determination to make this work Grin
Posted: Friday, January 26, 2018 12:56:58 PM
Just what I needed to hear!
Posted: Sunday, March 25, 2018 8:59:23 AM
Great post! Im so glad I found it! I just recently redid my zazzle shop about two weeks ago in hope to make more sales. I currently have a few hundred products. I hope to make a living with my art someday! Smile
Posted: Thursday, April 12, 2018 7:42:37 PM
newbie here, thank you for your information.
Posted: Sunday, April 29, 2018 5:39:42 AM
I just wanted to check in and say that since my last post on this thread, I made ProSeller in early January... and got the e-mail while I was at my birthday dinner with family no less! Don’t give up!Love

Posted: Sunday, April 29, 2018 10:58:17 PM
Betty Jane wrote:
I just wanted to check in and say that since my last post on this thread, I made ProSeller in early January... and got the e-mail while I was at my birthday dinner with family no less! Don’t give up!Love

Thanks for the info. So it took more than a year to earn the first $100. Hopefully the next $100 comes in a fraction of the time as sales momentum continues to grow.
Posted: Monday, April 30, 2018 9:24:15 AM
Andrew Michael, it took between early August of last year to early January of this year to make the sales to qualify for Pro. So just about 5 months. Since then, I did have more, but this month has been the slowest in a while. I guess that’s just how PODs can go! Good luck!
Posted: Tuesday, May 01, 2018 7:02:53 AM
Great post and fantastic advise! I opened my Zazzle store few years back maybe about 2009. I was amazed that I can earn some money being here, but after a few years I was distracted and went to a different venue but still I have my Zazzle store but has not been active for a couple of years. Now I am back and have a determination to start improving it again. Your great advise defenitely encouraged me to move forward! Thanks again!Smile
Posted: Sunday, June 17, 2018 6:38:17 PM
Thanks so much for this thread! Hello everyone, my name's Dabby and I'm a newbie Designer here. I've been working hard on my store for the past month or so. I'd love for some feedback...thanks!

https://www.zazzle.com/dabbyspoeticdesigns/products
Posted: Tuesday, August 07, 2018 7:23:10 AM
Hi! I am another newbie, I joined a week ago, and I just wanted to thanks all the people sharing their advice and encouragement with newcomers like me. It is wonderful to find such a kind and nice community Love Love Thanks again for taking the time to help us, and have a nice day (or night, wherever you are Grin )
Posted: Thursday, August 09, 2018 6:39:51 PM
Hello! I am new here too. I opened a week ago. I still have a loooong way to go, but I keep chipping away at it a little at a time. Nice to see other newbies here too. Roses