Designs stolen
Posted: Monday, June 12, 2017 6:15:47 PM
Amazon seller stole my Zazzle Designs the company is Called
"Aviento Blanco Group"...I created my design in 2012 on Zazzle i have all the proof.Zazzle is the only place i used to sell my designs on products.
I signed up to Zazzle being confident and felt safe that my designs would be secure. Im thinking (Is Zazzle selling our designs to these people?) My designs are selling well at Amazon through this seller. The only reason i came across it on Amazon was..because i did a google search on my own design..WHY? because as many of us that have a sellers Zazzle account can see..if we go to our Sales by Royalty,Product etc it shows the amount of Designs that are being sold on the products. One of my designs has sold way more than my others..SO i googled..again came across it in Amazon. Since us as sellers are the only ones that can see "behind the scenes in our account sales by designs etc." Only we could see which is/has become popular..Just a thought (How would the stealer know which of our designs is being a good seller at Zazzle?..than decide to steal it to use it in Amazon?) is it the Employees at Zazzle that know this or the CEO? Or by any chance an Amazon thief decided they liked my design and decided to make money off it..i contacted Zazzle months ago still no help..Crying I been with them since 2009..they could careless?
Posted: Monday, June 12, 2017 6:24:52 PM
chicasunshine wrote:
Amazon seller stole my Zazzle Designs the company is Called
"Aviento Blanco Group"...I created my design in 2012 on Zazzle i have all the proof.Zazzle is the only place i used to sell my designs on products.
I signed up to Zazzle being confident and felt safe that my designs would be secure. Im thinking (Is Zazzle selling our designs to these people?) My designs are selling well at Amazon through this seller. The only reason i came across it on Amazon was..because i did a google search on my own design..WHY? because as many of us that have a sellers Zazzle account can see..if we go to our Sales by Royalty,Product etc it shows the amount of Designs that are being sold on the products. One of my designs has sold way more than my others..SO i googled..again came across it in Amazon. Since us as sellers are the only ones that can see "behind the scenes in our account sales by designs etc." Only we could see which is/has become popular..Just a thought (How would the stealer know which of our designs is being a good seller at Zazzle?..than decide to steal it to use it in Amazon?) is it the Employees at Zazzle that know this or the CEO? Or by any chance an Amazon thief decided they liked my design and decided to make money off it..i contacted Zazzle months ago still no help..Crying I been with them since 2009..they could careless?

You only need to post to one forum.

https://forum.zazzle.com/gallery/new_amazon_seller_stealing_images
https://forum.zazzle.com/basic/stolen_zazzle_images_being_sold_on_pillows_for_as
https://forum.zazzle.com/misc/its_for_my_family
https://forum.zazzle.com/feedback/zazzlers_and_amazon_design_theft

This was not a personal attack on you.
Posted: Saturday, June 17, 2017 12:14:07 AM
This is not a fault of Zazzle. No matter where you post anything, online, or even in person, your personal informational and your art will be stolen. Just a matter of when these days. In person your SSN can be stolen from a ATM reader, online your computer can be hacked if making online sales, you post your art online, it will be stole and re sold like anything else.
Posted: Thursday, June 22, 2017 11:31:50 PM
Sounds like the folks selling on Amazon owe you some money. If you can afford it seek the advice of a lawyer.