Custom Framing
Posted: Wednesday, September 13, 2017 6:55:01 AM
Could anyone tell me if Zazzle has custom framing for posters and art prints? Thank you.
Posted: Thursday, September 14, 2017 2:08:08 PM
That's easy - yes! The hard part is figuring out how and where to add it... I can't seem to find that option anywhere..
Posted: Thursday, September 14, 2017 2:16:53 PM
Framing was removed from poster product pages when they changed the design tool/product pages to the current one, and it's never been added back. So there's no place to choose it. Don't know if it's permanently gone.
Posted: Thursday, September 14, 2017 2:26:09 PM
I thought someone said it was available as an add on in the checkout cart but I have never verified that by trying it. So if you add a poster or frameable art to the cart you should see an option to purchase additional items and frames should be on the list. If what I heard was correct... but don't quote me on that.
Posted: Thursday, September 14, 2017 3:22:32 PM
I checked the cart and couldn't find it there either... I'll check again though. Nope.. not there either.
Posted: Thursday, September 14, 2017 3:35:33 PM
I just checked posters on my phone, and framing options are there. It says Frame your masterpiece! And then you can choose a standard frame or custom frame.

To access, go to Zazzle.com, scroll all the way down to the bottom, and switch from "view mobile site" to "view full site."

Posted: Thursday, September 14, 2017 3:56:19 PM
AugieDoggyStore wrote:
I just checked posters on my phone, and framing options are there. It says Frame your masterpiece! And then you can choose a standard frame or custom frame.

To access, go to Zazzle.com, scroll all the way down to the bottom, and switch from "view mobile site" to "view full site."

Ok so it appears just under paper options. Well good!
Posted: Thursday, September 14, 2017 4:22:48 PM
AugieDoggyStore wrote:

I saw the same thing as you on my iphone choosing the full site view but when I came back to my desktop it is not there and it is nowhere to be found in the cart or checkout section. The only place I can find any mention of frames is in the makers product description where the last thing on their bullet list says "Add a premium quality frame as an essential accessory" but there is nowhere to do that...

Edit: that makes me wonder if what we are seeing on our phones is a ghost listing... ooooo spooooky
Posted: Thursday, September 14, 2017 4:31:56 PM
I was able to add the frame to my cart on my phone. It's there at checkout.
Posted: Thursday, September 14, 2017 4:36:07 PM
AugieDoggyStore wrote:

well that is not fair! but at least there is a way to get them if you shop on your phone... weird.
Posted: Thursday, September 14, 2017 4:49:06 PM
freaky - it's definitely not there on my laptop... (using Safari at least)
Posted: Thursday, September 14, 2017 5:00:07 PM
Shelli Fitzpatrick wrote:
AugieDoggyStore wrote:

well that is not fair! but at least there is a way to get them if you shop on your phone... weird.

It's in my cart on my phone, but when I check my computer, my cart is empty. ::cue Twilight Zone music:::
Posted: Thursday, September 14, 2017 6:50:16 PM
AugieDoggyStore wrote:
::cue Twilight Zone music:::

I was thinking... "do not adjust your set... we control the channels... you are now entering the outer limits..." Laughing
Posted: Friday, September 15, 2017 2:55:18 AM
Thank you all for looking into this. I tried all of your suggestions and cannot find the frame anywhere. I am using a laptop. If custom framing is available then Zazzle should make the option more user friendly. If the framing option does not exist then I hope Zazzle adds it.

Thanks again for helping me out!
Posted: Friday, September 15, 2017 3:48:55 AM
The frames were still available on my iPad until they switched iPads over to the new design tool. Now they're gone.
Posted: Friday, September 15, 2017 5:54:25 AM
I hope they bring them back, Maybe the maker stopped making them? Or maybe they were not a hot seller... but it would be nice to have the option for those who do want it.
Posted: Saturday, September 23, 2017 6:21:47 AM
I have had several of my photos framed and purchased through Zazzle. Would be nice to have that option back.
Posted: Sunday, October 08, 2017 11:58:10 AM
Zazzle please, an answer to this burning question?

UPDATE: Finnbar posted in another thread that he's looking into this and will update as soon as possible!