completing zazzle profile 100% 2 pages: [1] 2
Posted: Friday, September 05, 2014 7:54:28 PM
i don't know if this is true or not but If i complete my profile to 100% do i get more sales?
Posted: Saturday, September 06, 2014 4:37:01 AM
I'd love to know HOW to complete the profile. No matter what I do, it sits at 70%. Is it because I've no involvement in some of the social media things?
Posted: Saturday, September 06, 2014 7:09:23 AM
Mine is stuck @ 90%, i'm letting it be for now and try to create more and advertising my products. Hopefully I can get it to 100% one day.Grin
Posted: Saturday, September 06, 2014 8:01:54 AM
I got 85
Posted: Saturday, September 06, 2014 8:02:47 AM
If you type something like "completing profile" or "how to complete my profile", into the forum's search box, you'll come across several previous discussions about it.

I don't even worry about mine, but I think I read you get some type of badge that says you completed it, or some business cards....not sure.
Rating products is supposed to help.

Here are links to discussions under Your Zazzle Store -
How to Get 100% Complete Profile (I think)

Complete your profile to unlock special badges, achievements, perks and more?
Posted: Saturday, September 06, 2014 8:16:19 AM
Though it's one of those little annoyances because it refuses to budge, I think there's little I can do about it. I have no wishes for material goods, and so to fill out some kind of Wish List would require dishonesty. And then there are all those social networks. I figure running a web site full time, having both a Facebook and Pinterest account, and maintaining 5 blogs is way more than enough.

It'll have to stay at 70%.
Posted: Saturday, September 06, 2014 8:39:56 AM
Mine's stuck at 95%, and is telling me to review items (I have), like items and shops (I have), and create wishlists (I have). So, at 95% it will stay, apparently.

Edit: Holy smokes, I told it to display my wishlist, and it suddenly perked up to 100%!

(Of course, I doubt that the earned badge is of any real significance...)
Posted: Saturday, September 06, 2014 11:58:18 AM
My profile has been at 100% for a while.

The only benefit from it is the 100% complete badge, as far as I can tell.

It does nothing to bolster your sales or views in the marketplace. Consider it like playing a game-in-game type thing.
Posted: Saturday, September 06, 2014 1:08:06 PM
RGebbiePhoto wrote:

It does nothing to bolster your sales or views in the marketplace. Consider it like playing a game-in-game type thing.

In that case, I think I'll find a better game to play.Grin
Posted: Saturday, September 06, 2014 5:17:51 PM
colorwash wrote:
RGebbiePhoto wrote:

Looks like you already are. 6 months for a thousand posts, before you're a proseller. You're close.
Posted: Sunday, September 07, 2014 4:03:14 AM
RGebbiePhoto wrote:
colorwash wrote:
RGebbiePhoto wrote:

Looks like you already are. 6 months for a thousand posts, before you're a proseller. You're close.

Can't help it. In real life, I'm practically mute, but on a forum, it's Babble Puss the whole way.Happy
Posted: Sunday, September 07, 2014 3:49:26 PM
I'm on 95%

I'll just do my thing and maybe one day it will magically reach 100
Posted: Tuesday, January 31, 2017 12:39:58 PM
I believe that completing a certain number of Collections helps bring the profile percentage higher. I thought is was ten collections but be sure to check that out.
Posted: Tuesday, January 31, 2017 1:05:33 PM
Little Linda Pinda Designs wrote:
I believe that completing a certain number of Collections helps bring the profile percentage higher. I thought is was ten collections but be sure to check that out.

Unless things have changed it takes 13 collections to be 100% because the first 3 are logged as Profile collection requirements then the next 10 are logged as store collection requirements.

It really burned me up to discover that because I worked for a whole week-end to create the 10, header images and products etc, only to find out I had to have 3 more.

And what made it even worse was they all appeared in my store but were counted differently for zRank.

As I said maybe things are different now a year later.

Posted: Tuesday, January 31, 2017 1:14:06 PM
dreamNwish_Photo_Art wrote:
If you type something like "completing profile" or "how to complete my profile", into the forum's search box, you'll come across several previous discussions about it.

I don't even worry about mine, but I think I read you get some type of badge that says you completed it, or some business cards....not sure.
Rating products is supposed to help.

Here are links to discussions under Your Zazzle Store -
How to Get 100% Complete Profile (I think)

Complete your profile to unlock special badges, achievements, perks and more?

What special badges? my store and profile have been 100% complete for several months and the only thing I noticed was it say "congrats your profile/store is looking great!" (is that a badge?) back then my zrank was already 4 and stayed at 4 even after that. Not sure what made it go up a point but it wasn't that...
Posted: Tuesday, January 31, 2017 1:15:39 PM
colorwash wrote:
RGebbiePhoto wrote:

there is a hilarious 4 word game going in the everything else forum...Happy
Posted: Tuesday, January 31, 2017 2:01:42 PM

Quote:
What special badges?

This thread is 2 1/2 years old. The profile completion was completely different then.
Posted: Tuesday, January 31, 2017 3:01:53 PM
Maz wrote:

Quote:
What special badges?

This thread is 2 1/2 years old. The profile completion was completely different then.

Laughing I am sure it is! the only post I noticed first was Little linda pinda's

well glad they sorted out the complete profile since then...Laughing

and I am ok with no badges...Stick out tongue
Posted: Tuesday, January 31, 2017 4:20:11 PM
Shellibean_on_zazzle wrote:
[

We don't need no stinking badges!

*sorry, couldn't resist*
Posted: Tuesday, January 31, 2017 5:01:43 PM
Lynn-Marie Gildersleeve wrote:
Shellibean_on_zazzle wrote:
[

We don't need no stinking badges!

*sorry, couldn't resist*

Laughing rotfl it offLaughing
Posted: Thursday, February 02, 2017 10:20:09 PM
i'm stuck at 95% Crying because it asks me to write 5 comments but I can't find how to write 5 comments..do i have to buy 5 products to be able to comment?
Posted: Friday, February 03, 2017 1:38:07 AM
Opus Posh wrote:
i'm stuck at 95% Crying because it asks me to write 5 comments but I can't find how to write 5 comments..do i have to buy 5 products to be able to comment?

Comments aren't reviews, so you don't need to buy anything. Go to a store. Click on the "Comments" tab (it's alongside "Products", "Collections", and so on). Right at the top there will be a link saying "Add you comment". Click on that, and write a comment.

I think you can comment on your own store and have it count, but I went to other people's stores. Might as well brighten someone else's day by telling them what you like about their art.
Posted: Friday, February 03, 2017 7:14:33 AM
Polenth wrote:
Opus Posh wrote:

Comments aren't reviews, so you don't need to buy anything. Go to a store. Click on the "Comments" tab (it's alongside "Products", "Collections", and so on). Right at the top there will be a link saying "Add you comment". Click on that, and write a comment.

I think you can comment on your own store and have it count, but I went to other people's stores. Might as well brighten someone else's day by telling them what you like about their art.

If you don't see the comments tab in a store it means the designer has comments disabled... just keep looking until you find five stores that do have comments tabs.
Posted: Friday, February 03, 2017 7:55:40 AM
Frankly, I don't get the point of comments. It helps neither the giver nor the receiver as far as I can tell.
Posted: Friday, February 03, 2017 8:40:10 AM
colorwash wrote:
Frankly, I don't get the point of comments. It helps neither the giver nor the receiver as far as I can tell.

I agree since there is no way to reply directly to any given comment and comments you make to others show up on your own comment wall which is kind of weird. Now at a different POD I use we have comments that do have a reply option and all comments and replies show up on the comment pages of the artist in an organised way so that the commenter can visit the comment page from their notifications page and see the replies and replies are delivered to the commenting parties via email instantly with the reply option in the email and the only benefit I see to it there is the community aspect but keep in mind they also have various groups to join and internal email between artists, group members and group moderators as a way for us to communicate as a community as well as a forum and the internal email is like private messaging that only the two parties can see, and comments are actually a way to connect with other artists publically and serve kind of like a artist to artist encouragement...Here at Z it is missing a lot of the community benefit and seems to be kind of disconnected.
Posted: Friday, February 03, 2017 9:01:56 AM
I can see both pros and cons to having the private messaging we see on nearly all other kinds of forums. An example of a "pro" would be the kind of thing where you see perhaps a simple misspelling and want to alert someone to it, not embarrassing them in public. A "con" can occur when someone decides it's time to be mean to someone else or when the schoolyard mentality takes over, which gets an entire thread deleted. I remain solidly on the fence about the issue.
Posted: Friday, February 03, 2017 9:09:42 AM
colorwash wrote:
I can see both pros and cons to having the private messaging we see on nearly all other kinds of forums. An example of a "pro" would be the kind of thing where you see perhaps a simple misspelling and want to alert someone to it, not embarrassing them in public. A "con" can occur when someone decides it's time to be mean to someone else or when the schoolyard mentality takes over, which gets an entire thread deleted. I remain solidly on the fence about the issue.

Valid points and I think over there we can block people from contacting us if they have been abusive but over the years I have had nothing but civility from others there. It is a very supportive community! just hard to make sales there!

Edit : I stay for the community and it is a great way to show your portfolio and of course I would love to make more sales too...maybe someday...
Posted: Friday, February 03, 2017 9:45:51 AM
ty shellibean and polenth...going to try Smile

Roses Love Grin
Posted: Friday, February 03, 2017 11:39:27 AM
Opus Posh wrote:
ty shellibean and polenth...going to try Smile

Roses Love Grin
yw! Smile
Posted: Thursday, October 19, 2017 10:54:16 AM
Please help me. I can't complete my account. I wrote 5 comments in stores, but it doesn't work Sad(( I reach pro status but it isn't showing. I'm sad Crying I didn't find comment for products. What I must to do?