Beginners Zazzle Course by Diamond ProDesigner is Now Available 3 pages: 1 [2] 3
Posted: Monday, January 30, 2017 5:09:33 PM
Hello Everyone

I am so excited to report that many of you bought my Beginners Zazzle Course "7Days to Success with Elke Clarke" when we released it at a special discounted price before Christmas.

We have received 100% positive reviews.

People new to Zazzle found it easy to understand and achieve results quickly.

People who have already been on Zazzle awhile but were not seeing the results, took the course and said they learned so many new things.

I am pleased to announce that my Beginners Zazzle Course has been updated to show the step-by-step lessons using the new product design tool.

The beginners course is now open for enrollment for 2017.

To enroll or get more information click on this link.

I would be happy to answer any questions.

Elke
Zazzle Diamond ProDesigner
Posted: Sunday, February 12, 2017 11:48:42 AM
This course is SO worth taking. And make sure to subscribe to Elke's emails. This past week had specific how-to instructions on using category images. I had never heard of styled photography before and that made all the difference. Having a blast re-energizing a couple of my old stores.
Posted: Wednesday, February 15, 2017 7:10:20 AM
newradiance wrote:
This course is SO worth taking. And make sure to subscribe to Elke's emails. This past week had specific how-to instructions on using category images. I had never heard of styled photography before and that made all the difference. Having a blast re-energizing a couple of my old stores.

Thanks for the recommendation.

This week my article is about using copyright-free images and graphics.

Posted: Friday, April 07, 2017 9:29:27 PM
Just signed up to sell on Zazzle a couple days ago so I missed the promo discount for your course. Maybe I'll be able to afford to buy it in a few months.
Posted: Saturday, April 08, 2017 4:47:27 AM
Blessed by Him 71 wrote:
Just signed up to sell on Zazzle a couple days ago so I missed the promo discount for your course. Maybe I'll be able to afford to buy it in a few months.

Here is your first lesson for free! You can't use "Magical Treehouse" on any promotions, products and anything you are promoting for your store of the same name. As "Magical Treehouse" is trademarked you could be sued.
Posted: Saturday, April 08, 2017 9:47:26 AM
Blessed by Him 71 wrote:

I HIGHLY recommend you do it ASAP. I'd been doing this for about a year before I took the class and I learned a LOT.
Posted: Sunday, April 09, 2017 11:23:51 PM
I wish I could afford to take this. Even at the discounted price from last year I couldn't. Someday. Maybe. Crying
Posted: Sunday, April 09, 2017 11:30:47 PM
LM Gildersleeve wrote:
Blessed by Him 71 wrote:

Here is your first lesson for free! You can't use "Magical Treehouse" on any promotions, products and anything you are promoting for your store of the same name. As "Magical Treehouse" is trademarked you could be sued.

Thank you for letting me know. I was unaware of that. I'm assuming there is no way to delete the store?!
Posted: Monday, April 10, 2017 4:59:21 AM
Blessed by Him 71 wrote:
LM Gildersleeve wrote:
Blessed by Him 71 wrote:

Thank you for letting me know. I was unaware of that. I'm assuming there is no way to delete the store?!

We aren't able to delete stores but you yourself can hide it from the public.

When you are in your store just go to Setting. There at the top Edit Store Information click on the box that says "Make this store private".
Posted: Monday, April 10, 2017 12:04:19 PM
Thank you again. I was able to fix it last night. It's hidden and I made sure I deleted all of the written info and pictures.
Posted: Wednesday, June 07, 2017 6:42:53 AM
Blessed by Him 71 wrote:

Sorry you missed the discounted price. You can sign up for my weekly blog posts and receive a free eBook at www.elkeclarke.com or by clicking this link.

Elke
Posted: Wednesday, June 07, 2017 7:02:53 AM
Fharrynland wrote:
Blessed by Him 71 wrote:

I HIGHLY recommend you do it ASAP. I'd been doing this for about a year before I took the class and I learned a LOT.

Thank you Farryn for the awesome recommendation of my beginners Zazzle course, 7 Days to Success with Elke Clarke.

I love it when people are successful on Zazzle. Zazzle provides all of us with the opportunity to reach our personal Zazzle goals whether it is a place to be creative, meet other creative people, earn a bit of spending money or build our Zazzle business so that it becomes our main source of substantial income.

I am happy to be able to help you get started on your journey to your Zazzle success.

Elke

PS:
Sorry that I have not been too active on the forums.

I have been working extremely hard to complete the advanced Zazzle course.
It is definitely the MBA for Zazzle success!

I apologize for taking so long, but I want to make sure I provide my timeless secrets on how to be successful on Zazzle.

More information on the advanced course coming soon!!!
Posted: Tuesday, June 20, 2017 8:57:58 PM
Whoa, the advanced course has one heck of a sticker shock! Shocked

I thought it would've been affordable as the beginner course. Crying
Posted: Wednesday, June 21, 2017 2:55:38 PM
DN Artistics wrote:
Whoa, the advanced course has one heck of a sticker shock! Shocked

I thought it would've been affordable as the beginner course. Crying

Thank you for your interest in my Advanced Zazzle Course.

It only makes sense that the:
Beginners Zazzle Course = Entry Level Price
Advanced Zazzle Course = High End Price

That is why I created 2 courses, so I can help people at different levels in their Zazzle journey to success.

A course which shows you what I do to make over $100,000 US a year on Zazzle, would not be priced at anything as low as the Beginners Course.

My Advanced Zazzle Course gives you my formula for success on Zazzle.

It is like a university business degree on how I make money on Zazzle

Such value is worth even much more than my special 10 year anniversary discounted price of $997 US.
So now would be the time to purchase, if you want this low price.

I also have some awesome bonuses in effect while the cart is open from June 21 to June 28, 2017.

You can read all about them in my blog post at this link.
Or
Check out my website www.elkeclarke.com to receive my free eBook of "Insider Tips" and my helpful weekly articles on how you can make money on Zazzle.

I am so excited to start my VIP Masterclass on July 5, 2017 with all of the members who have already signed up. I am truly grateful for everyones enthusiasm and support.

See you then!!

Best,
Elke
Posted: Sunday, July 16, 2017 6:25:30 AM
Hello

Are new to Zazzle?

Are you looking for answers to your questions like...
What products should I sell to make money?
What niches are popular?
How to do I make template products to sell like invitations and monogram designs?
How do I achieve a zRank of 4 or higher?

Then, my Beginners Zazzle Course is perfect for you!

The timing is right too because it is NOW OPEN for enrollment.

You can easily do the course in 7 days.

In 1 week, I show you how to...
-make 25 popular selling product types
-make products quickly
-get your products found with proper titles and tags
-make collections
-open a Pinterest account and pin products and collections
-find popular products and niches to sell more products

I also show you how to AVOID COSTLY MISTAKES and save you huge amounts of time,
so that you can SEE SALES FASTER.

Many of my students sold products in the same month after completing the course.

I am giving you the chance to enroll at my 10th anniversary special price.

Click on this link to enroll in the Beginners Zazzle Course.

You have great talents.
It is my job to help you reach your Zazzle earnings goals.

Have a fabulous day!

Elke Clarke
Diamond ProDesigner
elkeclarke.com

Posted: Sunday, July 16, 2017 7:31:40 AM
monogramgallery wrote:

-use the old and new product design tools

You might want to delete anything referring to the old design tool since it's no longer available.
Posted: Sunday, July 16, 2017 10:21:37 AM
Can't all of us find this information for free from other Zazzle bloggers, online groups, and the fourm it self? I am really amazed and equally as grateful this website has a wondeful community where we help eachother, not make money off of eachother. Also, the fact you have to SELL this information I believe screams that none of us are making any money on here. Which is a different conversation, but you scream you are making 100k a year. Do you mean by selling free infomation, or on Zazzle alone?
Posted: Sunday, July 16, 2017 12:17:18 PM
Mariah wrote:
[what did she teach you? SEO? Features you have yet to find on here?
I will never be buying it, but anything she has, you can find for free somewhere else I just think it is shady that is abusing and taking advantage of the community and a third party company.

Without going into the sort of detail that would undercut her course, I will say that what I learned was what to make and how to divine from the MP and the internet in general what I should be making. In the forums we generally discuss proper tagging/descriptions for what has already been made and only address what to make when somebody is going in seriously and obviously the wrong direction (like putting square, photos on t-shirts).

Different people will take away from the course different things depending on what their own personal weak points are.

It isn't shady or taking advantage of anyone. It is actually the norm for internet learning, as I have discovered. As part of my Zazzle journey I have been working on teaching myself Photoshop and Illustrator. There is a lot for free on the Internet on both those programs. People often give away broad knowledge for free but for subtle, nuanced and detailed you have to pay. I often go to Envato Tuts for my Photoshop/Illustrator tutorials. They have many for free. But for the more involved and detailed tutorials there is a fee.

I see this Zazzle course as in the same vein. Broad is free. Detailed and nuanced costs. She is no more taking advantage than Envato tuts is taking advantage by charging a fee for the intense, detailed tutorials.

Posted: Sunday, July 16, 2017 12:27:35 PM
Mariah wrote:
I wounder if people who have bought her class has made double what they bought it for in profits on Zazzle, or if they just gave their money to a stranger with zero percent of their money back.

Has anyone made double what they paid for her class?

There's a lot of space between 0 and double the price of the course. I haven't made double but have recovered about 70-80% of the price of the course. Making double what paid for it will possibly take till 2018. This is just a guess.

It's not like this is the only course I or others have ever taken. Paying for information, both on the internet and off, is normal and common, not at all suspicious.
Posted: Sunday, July 16, 2017 12:56:30 PM
The beginner's course is totally worth it. It covers a lot of basic stuff, but also stuff that would have taken me a long time to discover on my own. I have very little time to spend on Zazzle, probably minutes to other people's hours, yet I have already earned well over double the cost of the course and will soon be getting my basic pro badge when the earnings clear. I still go back and review some of the lessons from time to time.

Count me as a satisfied customer.
Posted: Sunday, July 16, 2017 1:09:22 PM
I just went back through and re-read this thread from page 1 and noticed that a representative from Zazzle posted with an endorsement for this course. So, if an endorsement comes from Z then no one should be on here demeaning the OP (Elke Clark) for what she is doing.
Posted: Sunday, July 16, 2017 2:55:17 PM
Colorwash wrote:
monogramgallery wrote:

-use the old and new product design tools

You might want to delete anything referring to the old design tool since it's no longer available.

OMG. Thank you for the information. How did I miss that?
Elke
Posted: Sunday, July 16, 2017 3:01:55 PM
Emerald_Star wrote:
The beginner's course is totally worth it. It covers a lot of basic stuff, but also stuff that would have taken me a long time to discover on my own. I have very little time to spend on Zazzle, probably minutes to other people's hours, yet I have already earned well over double the cost of the course and will soon be getting my basic pro badge when the earnings clear. I still go back and review some of the lessons from time to time.

I am so glad to hear you doing so well. I am super excited for you.
Thank you for purchasing the course, but also for time in providing your positive feedback.

Best
Elke
Posted: Sunday, July 16, 2017 3:04:09 PM
Gina wrote:
I just went back through and re-read this thread from page 1 and noticed that a representative from Zazzle posted with an endorsement for this course. So, if an endorsement comes from Z then no one should be on here demeaning the OP (Elke Clark) for what she is doing.

Thank you for your feedback and pointing out my endorsement from Zazzle.
I always appreciate all the time you give to people in the forum. You are so giving of your time and information.

Best
Elke
Posted: Sunday, July 16, 2017 3:25:48 PM
monogramgallery wrote:
Gina wrote:

Thank you for your feedback and pointing out my endorsement from Zazzle.
I always appreciate all the time you give to people in the forum. You are so giving of your time and information.

Best
Elke

You are welcome! And thank you for what you said about me! That means so much coming from you!
Grin
Posted: Sunday, July 16, 2017 4:23:25 PM
Susannah Keegan wrote:
Mariah wrote:
I wounder if people who have bought her class has made double what they bought it for in profits on Zazzle, or if they just gave their money to a stranger with zero percent of their money back.

Has anyone made double what they paid for her class?

There's a lot of space between 0 and double the price of the course. I haven't made double but have recovered about 70-80% of the price of the course. Making double what paid for it will possibly take till 2018. This is just a guess.

It's not like this is the only course I or others have ever taken. Paying for information, both on the internet and off, is normal and common, not at all suspicious.

Susannah, I am happy that you are making money from the things you learned in my Beginners Zazzle Course. As you pointed out it takes time for efforts to show results and you just recently took it.

Let me know if you have more questions or need guidance.

You and any other Beginners Course member, can always use the support email in the course to ask questions.

Have an amazing day
Elke
Posted: Sunday, July 16, 2017 6:36:47 PM
monogramgallery wrote:
Emerald_Star wrote:

I am so glad to hear you doing so well. I am super excited for you.
Thank you for purchasing the course, but also for time in providing your positive feedback.

Best
Elke

Thanks. And I realize that it takes a lot of time and effort on your part to produce the quality courses that you offer. And judging from what I have seen of the beginner's course I believe I can rightly assume that the advanced course is well worth its price. It is beyond my price range for now, but who knows, with what I have learned from the beginner's course I may well earn the price of the advanced course before long.
Posted: Monday, July 17, 2017 4:01:37 AM
monogramgallery wrote:
The reason I have made the courses is so that people do not have to spend hours searching for forum posts to find snippets of information here and there.

You can add to this that some of the information found on the forum isn't fact but is, instead, opinion or actual misinformation. I don't constantly inspect everything on the forum, but even just scanning it has brought up the issue of people believing they are absolutely right when they are, in fact, absolutely wrong. Newcomers can be led badly astray. I was lucky in having had an old-timer guide me through the weeds when I first came here, but I seriously doubt most people are that lucky.
Posted: Monday, July 17, 2017 2:25:56 PM
Colorwash wrote:
monogramgallery wrote:
The reason I have made the courses is so that people do not have to spend hours searching for forum posts to find snippets of information here and there.

You can add to this that some of the information found on the forum isn't fact but is, instead, opinion or actual misinformation. I don't constantly inspect everything on the forum, but even just scanning it has brought up the issue of people believing they are absolutely right when they are, in fact, absolutely wrong. Newcomers can be led badly astray. I was lucky in having had an old-timer guide me through the weeds when I first came here, but I seriously doubt most people are that lucky.

Not to mention that so much has changed over the years and some information, while at one time was correct, no longer makes any sense.
Posted: Tuesday, July 18, 2017 11:01:40 AM
There will always be naysayers. I am taking Elke's course. It provides much useful information not only on how but the thinking behind the how and analyzing your decisions to create a reasonable goal for yourself, now and in the future. It is not overnight, or even a year. And we are all not going to achieve what she has. I do consider myself lucky to have discovered her courses. The work is not easy. It takes a lot of my time to do it, but I consider it invaluable.