Become ProSeller
Posted: Tuesday, November 05, 2013 6:03:52 AM
Hi,

How to become a ProSeller

Thanks Smile
Posted: Tuesday, November 05, 2013 6:17:51 AM
goytex wrote:
Hi,

How to become a ProSeller

Thanks Smile


Searching would bring up many threads on this topic. Plus the info is available inside of our accounts, via links on our Associate Page: http://www.zazzle.com/sell/designers/prosellerprogram#requirements
But, in short:

Becoming a Pro Seller is based on Cleared Lifetime Earnings from the .com domain. International Earnings do not count.

Basic = $100 in Cleared .com Lifetime Earnings
Bronze = $1000 in Cleared .com Lifetime Earnings
Silver = $25,000 in Cleared .com Lifetime Earnings
And it gets higher with each level

From the FAQ's:

How are lifetime earnings calculated?

It's simple and straight-forward. Lifetime earnings are based on the total royalties, referrals, and volume bonuses that you've earned since your first sale on Zazzle.com. We invite new Basic Level ProSellers and graduate qualifying ProSellers on a monthly basis.
Posted: Tuesday, November 05, 2013 6:21:32 AM
Smile Thank you
Posted: Tuesday, November 05, 2013 6:22:29 AM
You're welcome
Posted: Monday, August 05, 2019 8:43:51 AM
I have $148.66 cleared earnings, most of them from the US. How can I become ProSeller, what is the process, after you reach the required earnings?
Posted: Monday, August 05, 2019 8:50:13 AM
RetroVintageStore wrote:
I have $148.66 cleared earnings, most of them from the US. How can I become ProSeller, what is the process, after you reach the required earnings?


It's automatic, you don't have to do anything. I'm not sure how long it takes, though.
Posted: Monday, August 05, 2019 8:58:35 AM
Go to your payment history and add up the USD amounts. After you have been paid at lest $100 you will become a pro seller. You may or may not get an email. Some have reported finding out when they see the basic proseller forum show up below the show me forum.
Posted: Monday, August 05, 2019 10:18:41 AM
Thank you for the answers.

I just received the notification that I became ProSeller - maybe someone from the Zazzle staff read this topic and acted promptly, in which case I thank him/her.

Tomorrow I'll have 9 months on Zazzle, so it took me almost exactly 9 months - and almost 1600 products - to became ProSeller.
Posted: Monday, August 05, 2019 11:29:38 AM
RetroVintageStore wrote:
Thank you for the answers.

I just received the notification that I became ProSeller - maybe someone from the Zazzle staff read this topic and acted promptly, in which case I thank him/her.

Tomorrow I'll have 9 months on Zazzle, so it took me almost exactly 9 months - and almost 1600 products - to became ProSeller.


Curious, What kind of promoting have your done over the past 9 months?
Posted: Monday, August 05, 2019 11:51:27 AM
RetroVintageStore wrote:
Thank you for the answers.

I just received the notification that I became ProSeller - maybe someone from the Zazzle staff read this topic and acted promptly, in which case I thank him/her.

Tomorrow I'll have 9 months on Zazzle, so it took me almost exactly 9 months - and almost 1600 products - to became ProSeller.


That is fast! big congrats to you on your level up! Roses
Posted: Monday, August 05, 2019 12:02:33 PM
RetroVintageStore wrote:
I just received the notification that I became ProSeller - maybe someone from the Zazzle staff read this topic and acted promptly, in which case I thank him/her.


Congrats, but I don't think that is how it works when it comes to receiving the emails. Most people don't even get an email, they just see a new forum appear (as Maz said). You just happened to have posted, and then received your email I believe when Z opened for the day, in what is the normal time frame for people being promoted to Basic (monthly, during the pay period).
Posted: Tuesday, August 06, 2019 9:59:49 AM
@Josh B: Mostly Pinterest, but without much success. never earned a referral; most of my sales are due to 3rd Party.

@Shelli Fitzpatrick: Thank you. But some are faster: I've seen a girl who became Pro Bronze in just 1 year (Joined: 07.08.2018): https://www.zazzle.com/mbr/238700793625979259

@Gina ©gleem: Maybe it was just a coincidence. But there are things that don't work for me "how it works" - no mail notifications on sales, problems posting collections on Pinterest - so it doesn't seem really impossible that it was not a coincidence, but an omission of the automatic software process corrected after someone saw my post.
Posted: Tuesday, August 06, 2019 10:14:39 AM
RetroVintageStore wrote:


@Gina ©gleem: Maybe it was just a coincidence. But there are things that don't work for me "how it works" - no mail notifications on sales, problems posting collections on Pinterest - so it doesn't seem really impossible that it was not a coincidence, but an omission of the automatic software process corrected after someone saw my post.


Those issues and Pro recognition have nothing to do with one another. It doesn't matter if you get the email or not. When you are promoted, a new forum will appear for you. And you will have earned an Badge you can choose to show or not. And your group will change under your forum avatar. Receiving/Not Receiving the email doesn't make a difference.

Just adding:

When I earned Pro, I saw the new forum long before I ever received an email alerting me to my promotion. You will probably see others say the same within the Basic forum.
Posted: Tuesday, August 06, 2019 10:38:40 AM
Gina ©gleem wrote:
RetroVintageStore wrote:


@Gina ©gleem: Maybe it was just a coincidence. But there are things that don't work for me "how it works" - no mail notifications on sales, problems posting collections on Pinterest - so it doesn't seem really impossible that it was not a coincidence, but an omission of the automatic software process corrected after someone saw my post.


Those issues and Pro recognition have nothing to do with one another. It doesn't matter if you get the email or not. When you are promoted, a new forum will appear for you. And you will have earned an Badge you can choose to show or not. And your group will change under your forum avatar. Receiving/Not Receiving the email doesn't make a difference.

Just adding:

When I earned Pro, I saw the new forum long before I ever received an email alerting me to my promotion. You will probably see others say the same within the Basic forum.


Correct in both promotions. I noticed the new forum first and I'm not sure if I ever received an email. Very well may have.
·
Posted: Tuesday, August 06, 2019 12:10:08 PM
I never saw got emails and I even checked in my junk box... they never came.

one day I saw a new forum and the word pro under my store avatar that is when I started using my profile avatar instead so my banner would show.

same with bronze.
Posted: Tuesday, August 06, 2019 12:11:35 PM
RetroVintageStore wrote:


@Shelli Fitzpatrick: Thank you. But some are faster: I've seen a girl who became Pro Bronze in just 1 year (Joined: 07.08.2018): https://www.zazzle.com/mbr/238700793625979259



Yes, she was very fast! she has amazing designs!
Posted: Monday, August 19, 2019 1:03:48 AM
I wonder why Zazzle only considers sales from the US site to be worthy of earning the Pro Badge...

Would be more realistic if all sales were taken into consideration, in my humble opinion... Smile
Users browsing this topic
Guest


Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.
Print this topic
RSS Feed
Normal
Threaded