100% profile completion
Posted: Thursday, November 17, 2016 5:25:11 PM
I am looking to complete my Zazzle profile. It says to get 100% completion that I need to write 5 comments. When I click the word write, it sends me to my likes section but I don't see anywhere I can actually write a comment. Any guidance?
Posted: Thursday, November 17, 2016 6:21:17 PM
Heather Keet wrote:
I am looking to complete my Zazzle profile. It says to get 100% completion that I need to write 5 comments. When I click the word write, it sends me to my likes section but I don't see anywhere I can actually write a comment. Any guidance?

If you have products in that section, click on them, or on other products, and write comments. The comment area is at, or near, the bottom of product pages.
Posted: Thursday, November 17, 2016 6:31:06 PM
Is commenting a new requirement for completing the profile? I don't recall it being there before.
Posted: Thursday, November 17, 2016 6:33:35 PM
Gina ©gleem wrote:
Heather Keet wrote:

If you have products in that section, click on them, or on other products, and write comments. The comment area is at, or near, the bottom of product pages.

Thank you! I didn't know to go to the bottom of the product page.
Posted: Thursday, November 17, 2016 6:34:30 PM
waterart wrote:
Is commenting a new requirement for completing the profile? I don't recall it being there before.

I joined in June of this year and it just popped up as a requirement when I cleared some of the tasks they told me to complete to get to 100%
Posted: Thursday, November 17, 2016 6:46:55 PM
waterart wrote:

No, it isn't new. If you had already written comments (before profile completion was implemented) they would have been counted and wouldn't have been added to the list as something that you need to do. I had written comments long before so that is a task I didn't have to perform.
Posted: Thursday, November 17, 2016 6:49:12 PM
Heather Keet wrote:
Gina ©gleem wrote:
Heather Keet wrote:

Thank you! I didn't know to go to the bottom of the product page.

You are welcome. Yes, there is a lot to the product pages that get missed because no one scrolls down lol
Posted: Thursday, November 17, 2016 7:13:43 PM
Thanks, that explains why I didn't notice it (thought I might need new glasses, lol).
Posted: Thursday, November 17, 2016 7:17:54 PM
lol You're welcome
Posted: Friday, November 18, 2016 1:46:05 AM
As soon as I went to go post comments (and I saw exactly where you told me to look to do this) the website changed! Now there is no more comment button at the bottom of the pages with the product info. So not sure how to complete my profile any more. And I couldn't find the forum button anymore and had to back door it into here through Google.
Posted: Friday, November 18, 2016 1:26:04 PM
Just curious to know, does completing your profile 100% have any association with higher traffic, getting your products in higher ranking in searches, etc?
Posted: Friday, November 18, 2016 3:06:53 PM
FM Creative Studio wrote:
Just curious to know, does completing your profile 100% have any association with higher traffic, getting your products in higher ranking in searches, etc?

When I completed 100% of my profile and my store items, my zRank score increased.
Posted: Friday, November 18, 2016 6:30:18 PM
Thanks! And a totally newbie question, does a higher zRank store mean your products get a higher ranking in searches?