Zazzle Did it Again!
Posted: Friday, April 22, 2011 12:50:28 PM
I just want to commend Zazzle on their excellent customer service. I ordered a photo sculpture of this image on the photo sculpture magnet, thinking it would come out with the background and everything... wrong. They cut the flower out and left some of the background where that right bottom leaf is disconnected from the flower and I did not like how it turned out at all. I was so upset, because it is a present for Mother's Day, and it wasn't what I expected. Not Zazzle's fault, I thought they wouldn't cut around the flower since there was a background. I can't put the image on the magnets they have because they are too small for that photo. Anyway, they posted a refund to my account with no hassle on my end. I have to figure out something else to do, but that's ok, I'm glad I'm not stuck having to pay something I wasn't satisfied with. Thank you Zazzle. I've never had to deal with customer service before and they handled it so well. Grin Roses Love
Posted: Friday, April 22, 2011 2:50:24 PM
Seems like you've got a couple options if you want a rectangular magnet

Add a frame to it like this so the odds of it getting cut out are much, much less.

Or, cut the flower out the way you want it in Photoshop or other graphics program.
Posted: Saturday, April 23, 2011 12:30:46 AM
Yeah, I didn't want the flower cut out, the background is important to the thing. But I got it taken care of. Smile
Posted: Saturday, April 23, 2011 2:47:18 AM
great
Posted: Saturday, April 23, 2011 5:48:20 PM
jasminesphotography wrote:
Yeah, I didn't want the flower cut out, the background is important to the thing. But I got it taken care of. Smile

Good!