What's Up? Its the Last Quarter of 2017 ...
Posted: Tuesday, October 16, 2018 7:40:11 AM
In addition to selling my own original handmade creations offline regularly I have also been selling and displaying products I bought from my Zazzle store (products I bought over the last several months such as tote bags, key chains and a variety of other items). So much of what I have done on Zazzle have become irrelevant due to discontinued or out stock items (e.g. printed shoes), Zazzle's technical problems (in particular collections), Zazzle's communication, and changes.

But Zazzle is still getting publicity offline and online as I still have links to Zazzle on my website and social media (although I cut back promoting Zazzle for now on social media) as I am a very busy person and found my myself wasting time due to Zazzle's unpredictability, changes and technical issues. Working on my Zazzle store simply was not the best use of my time and at this time still isn't due to the reasons mentioned above. I will work more on my Zazzle store at a future date or as time permits as this is the busiest time of the year for what I do and I like to use my time wisely. Smile
Posted: Tuesday, October 16, 2018 8:43:47 AM
AfriCreations wrote:
I will work more on my Zazzle store at a future date or as time permits as this is the busiest time of the year for what I do and I like to use my time wisely. Smile

Sounds like a plan. But it's the last quarter of 2018, not 2017 Smile
Posted: Tuesday, October 16, 2018 9:06:42 AM
ArtAttic wrote:
AfriCreations wrote:
I will work more on my Zazzle store at a future date or as time permits as this is the busiest time of the year for what I do and I like to use my time wisely. Smile

Sounds like a plan. But it's the last quarter of 2018, not 2017 Smile

Thanks for the correction. It is 2018. And I know its 2018, but maybe subconsciously seeing a backwards movement. Smile

ETA: Just skimming through the Icons thread was mind boggling ...
Posted: Tuesday, October 16, 2018 9:15:15 AM
AfriCreations wrote:
And I know its 2018, but maybe subconsciously seeing a backwards movement. Smile

I figured that Smile
Posted: Tuesday, October 16, 2018 9:30:10 AM
I really wish Z would stop introducing new things right as the Holidays are getting started. This is not a good time to experiment with new marketing ploys.

The OOS thing might be out of their control if makers are not holding up their end, but the tech issues really should be a priority IMHO.

The best we can do is is keep treading water and hope things pick up soon.
Posted: Sunday, October 28, 2018 8:06:37 AM
Though customers sometimes buy the printed products I bought from my Zazzle store, my real handmade work in real life always outsell any prints of my work. Either way Zazzle is still getting exposure when anyone sees or buy a printed product in real life or visit my website, and whether its a print of my work or the real thing, the creations are all my own designs that start from scratch. In fact as a long time professional my work is very recognizable.

I see Zazzle going in a new direction - less new products and less products in general (more discontinued and out of stock products) and more site changes. The changes aren't necessarily a bad thing and some things like grouping seem logical and seems like it should have always been that way. The problem is being on Zazzle often feel like working in the dark due to Zazzle's way of communicating and the abrupt changes. So when I go to Zazzle to do maintenance and its not clear what or how I should be maintaining, due to Zazzle's technical issues, changes, vague communication etc. I leave and go on to more clear cut productive work, which is my own real work. I am not into wasting time or playing guessing games. It appears Zazzle is doing some major transitions and the timing is not right to spend time trying to figure it all out during the busiest time of the year for me.

Here is just an example to put things in perspective and understand everyone is not in the same boat. Just this past weekend someone bought two of the all over printed tote bags at the weekly market where I am a vendor. Not only do I have a banner with my website address (which has links to Zazzle), but my business cards with my website address are always available at the market and all events I do. Smile

Posted: Monday, December 03, 2018 6:39:51 AM
I like the changes Zazzle made to the website and even though I haven't been on Zazzle in a while due to the reasons mentioned above I found the changes (design tool) very easy to use and get used to.

Thanksgiving is over and Christmas and the New Year are less than a month away.

Here are two interesting videos I created with Zazzle products earlier this year. It was summertime when I made the videos ...
H*A*P*P*Y ~*~ H*O*L*I*D*A*Y*S ... & Enjoy the Seasonal Videos Smile

Noel Christmas Crochet Handmade & Printed on Products
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JfEgcmyJVvU

Crochet Printed Night Lights Plus "Silent Night" Jazz Music
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ikAPXLTRkY