Waiting for Bronze 2 pages: [1] 2
Posted: Wednesday, November 21, 2018 12:45:50 PM
So I reached $1k in sales cleared. How long does it take to receive your Bronze lvl badge? Smile Grin
Posted: Wednesday, November 21, 2018 1:08:46 PM
RedWyvernDesigns wrote:
So I reached $1k in sales cleared. How long does it take to receive your Bronze lvl badge? Smile Grin


While promotion to Basic is done monthly, Bronze, and above, happens in 3 month increments. Not sure when the next promotion will be taking place. Possibly before the year is out but also possibly not until after the new year.
Posted: Wednesday, November 21, 2018 1:16:21 PM
RedWyvernDesigns wrote:
So I reached $1k in sales cleared. How long does it take to receive your Bronze lvl badge? Smile Grin


it's $1000 in earnings, not sales.

Posted: Wednesday, November 21, 2018 1:18:42 PM
Jerry Lambert wrote:
RedWyvernDesigns wrote:
So I reached $1k in sales cleared. How long does it take to receive your Bronze lvl badge? Smile Grin


it's $1000 in earnings, not sales.



And only from the .com (for anyone that may not know)
Posted: Wednesday, November 21, 2018 1:34:57 PM
And you have to have already been paid $1,000 in US dollars in your payment history.
Posted: Wednesday, November 21, 2018 8:49:40 PM
Jerry Lambert wrote:
RedWyvernDesigns wrote:
So I reached $1k in sales cleared. How long does it take to receive your Bronze lvl badge? Smile Grin


it's $1000 in earnings, not sales.


I know hence why I added the $ symbol...
Posted: Wednesday, November 21, 2018 8:50:23 PM
Maz wrote:
And you have to have already been paid $1,000 in US dollars in your payment history.

Ah so then looks like sometime next year! I cannot wait!
Posted: Wednesday, November 21, 2018 8:52:03 PM
Gina ©gleem wrote:
Jerry Lambert wrote:
RedWyvernDesigns wrote:
So I reached $1k in sales cleared. How long does it take to receive your Bronze lvl badge? Smile Grin


it's $1000 in earnings, not sales.



And only from the .com (for anyone that may not know)


He did not read my post fully as I posted $1k.... meaning $1000.
And what do you mean by .com?
Posted: Wednesday, November 21, 2018 8:59:17 PM
RedWyvernDesigns wrote:
Gina ©gleem wrote:
Jerry Lambert wrote:
RedWyvernDesigns wrote:
So I reached $1k in sales cleared. How long does it take to receive your Bronze lvl badge? Smile Grin


it's $1000 in earnings, not sales.



And only from the .com (for anyone that may not know)


He did not read my post fully as I posted $1k.... meaning $1000.
And what do you mean by .com?


He read it. You said "sales". He pointed out it is based on "earnings". He just chose, for whatever reason, not to abbreviate it to $1K.

.com means US. Products must be bought via the .com site, making your earnings USD. International earnings do not count towards Pro status.
Posted: Thursday, November 22, 2018 8:10:53 AM
RedWyvernDesigns wrote:
Gina ©gleem wrote:
Jerry Lambert wrote:
RedWyvernDesigns wrote:
So I reached $1k in sales cleared. How long does it take to receive your Bronze lvl badge? Smile Grin


it's $1000 in earnings, not sales.



And only from the .com (for anyone that may not know)


He did not read my post fully as I posted $1k.... meaning $1000.



Oh, in that case, it's $1k in earnings, not sales.

I was thinking of a chiliad. Laughing
Posted: Wednesday, November 28, 2018 7:23:14 PM
First you have to go through the secret initiation ritual.
Posted: Tuesday, December 11, 2018 1:34:30 PM
Since I am getting close to Bronze I was wondering, how do you know how much you've earned through the US domain only? It's not like there is a way to filter (is there?) and even when I make a sale international I still get paid in USD.
Posted: Tuesday, December 11, 2018 4:42:58 PM
Great job!
Posted: Tuesday, December 11, 2018 5:42:09 PM
Kymberli_Designs wrote:
Since I am getting close to Bronze I was wondering, how do you know how much you've earned through the US domain only? It's not like there is a way to filter (is there?) and even when I make a sale international I still get paid in USD.

Go to your payment history report. Each payment is broken down into currencies. Add up the USD amounts.
Posted: Wednesday, December 12, 2018 6:40:54 AM
Maz wrote:
Kymberli_Designs wrote:
Since I am getting close to Bronze I was wondering, how do you know how much you've earned through the US domain only? It's not like there is a way to filter (is there?) and even when I make a sale international I still get paid in USD.

Go to your payment history report. Each payment is broken down into currencies. Add up the USD amounts.


Thanks Maz, so I have to add up 500+ USD only sales on my own? Haha, I was hoping there was an easier way.

After I asked yesterday I download the excel file and figured it out from there with filtering.
Posted: Wednesday, December 12, 2018 7:33:57 AM
No. There is one USD total listed each month that you received a check. If you got paid every month for three years that would only make 36 USD amounts to add up.
Posted: Wednesday, December 12, 2018 10:43:20 AM
Maz wrote:
No. There is one USD total listed each month that you received a check. If you got paid every month for three years that would only make 36 USD amounts to add up.


Ohh, ok I was looking at "earnings history" (I meant 500 individual sales and adding up just the ones that said USD). So when I go and look at my "payment history" report that includes international sales converted to USD.

-$3.88 AUD to $2.68 USD at 0.695fx
-£3.15 GBP to $3.81 USD at 1.212fx
-¥258 JPY to $2.12 USD at 0.008fx
-$60.93 USD to $60.93 USD at 1.000fx

I guess my confusion comes from where people said you can only count USD sales or .com sales toward your pro level, but all international sales are converted to USD.
Posted: Wednesday, December 12, 2018 10:49:04 AM
Kymberli_Designs wrote:
Maz wrote:
No. There is one USD total listed each month that you received a check. If you got paid every month for three years that would only make 36 USD amounts to add up.


Ohh, ok I was looking at "earnings history" (I meant 500 individual sales and adding up just the ones that said USD). So when I go and look at my "payment history" report that includes international sales converted to USD.

-$3.88 AUD to $2.68 USD at 0.695fx
-£3.15 GBP to $3.81 USD at 1.212fx
-¥258 JPY to $2.12 USD at 0.008fx
-$60.93 USD to $60.93 USD at 1.000fx

I guess my confusion comes from where people said you can only count USD sales or .com sales toward your pro level, but all international sales are converted to USD.


You would only count the last entry. USD to USD. All others do not count even though the currency is changed to USD in order for you to receive it.
Posted: Wednesday, December 12, 2018 10:53:21 AM
Gina ©gleem wrote:
Kymberli_Designs wrote:
Maz wrote:
No. There is one USD total listed each month that you received a check. If you got paid every month for three years that would only make 36 USD amounts to add up.


Ohh, ok I was looking at "earnings history" (I meant 500 individual sales and adding up just the ones that said USD). So when I go and look at my "payment history" report that includes international sales converted to USD.

-$3.88 AUD to $2.68 USD at 0.695fx
-£3.15 GBP to $3.81 USD at 1.212fx
-¥258 JPY to $2.12 USD at 0.008fx
-$60.93 USD to $60.93 USD at 1.000fx

I guess my confusion comes from where people said you can only count USD sales or .com sales toward your pro level, but all international sales are converted to USD.


You would only count the last entry. USD to USD. All others do not count even though the currency is changed to USD in order for you to receive it.



Idea I FINALLY got it lol thanks for the help (& patience) Maz & Gina, I appreciate it!
Posted: Wednesday, December 12, 2018 11:01:51 AM
Kymberli_Designs wrote:



Idea I FINALLY got it lol thanks for the help (& patience) Maz & Gina, I appreciate it!


Maz did all the work lol I just chimed in at the end
Posted: Saturday, December 15, 2018 6:18:35 AM
Congrats! I'm really confused as to why I'm not a bronze. I passed the $1,000 mark probably a couple years ago. I'm close to clearing $4,000 and still haven't gotten the Bronze level badge.

I didn't even know there were other levels until I came across someone with the Pro Bronze level last week. I emailed support and got a response they would look into it. I messaged again a couple days ago to check status but haven't heard back.
Posted: Saturday, December 15, 2018 6:35:02 AM
Jennifer White wrote:
Congrats! I'm really confused as to why I'm not a bronze. I passed the $1,000 mark probably a couple years ago. I'm close to clearing $4,000 and still haven't gotten the Bronze level badge.

I didn't even know there were other levels until I came across someone with the Pro Bronze level last week. I emailed support and got a response they would look into it. I messaged again a couple days ago to check status but haven't heard back.


There are many levels:
Basic ($100 Lifetime)
Bronze ($1000 Lifetime)
Silver ($25.000 Lifetime)
Gold ($100,000 Lifetime)
Platinum ($250,000 Lifetime)
Diamond ($500,000 Lifetime)

And, yes, there are many in the Gold and above levels. Though not everyone makes their levels public.
For example, I only use a Pro badge, but keep my level private.

Have you earned a Lifetime total of $1000 from the .com? International earnings have never counted towards Pro status.

Read about the Pro program here: How the Pro Designer program works
Posted: Saturday, December 15, 2018 8:00:22 AM
How do you get the pro badge to show under your icon on the forums? I have it set to show on my Zazzle page, is there a different setting to have it show for the fourm?
Posted: Saturday, December 15, 2018 8:21:44 AM
Kymberli_Designs wrote:
How do you get the pro badge to show under your icon on the forums? I have it set to show on my Zazzle page, is there a different setting to have it show for the fourm?


From what I understand, it doesn't show if you post with store name.
I use my account name for posting, so I reckon that is why the badge shows.

You can change how you post on the Forum homepage. On the left side, in the forum header, open the dropdown that says "Logged in as:"
Posted: Saturday, December 15, 2018 8:54:56 AM
From as far as I know just about all my sales are from .com. I have a few international not .com but maybe less than 15% of those total sales. I'm close to clearing $4,000 (my income). I've had close to 1000 product sales (Probably more since it doesn't seem to count those that purchased more than 1 of that same product). I went through and looked at a couple pages of sales and they were all .com on those I looked so I don't think that's the issue.
Posted: Saturday, December 15, 2018 9:14:37 AM
Jennifer White wrote:
From as far as I know just about all my sales are from .com. I have a few international not .com but maybe less than 15% of those total sales. I'm close to clearing $4,000 (my income). I've had close to 1000 product sales (Probably more since it doesn't seem to count those that purchased more than 1 of that same product). I went through and looked at a couple pages of sales and they were all .com on those I looked so I don't think that's the issue.


You can only see the Basic ProDesigners forum, but not the ProDesigners forum?

I have never heard of Zazzle failing to promote a designer up a level when it has been earned, but if you feel they have failed you you may want to contact support.
Posted: Saturday, December 15, 2018 6:35:42 PM
Testing it out
Posted: Saturday, December 15, 2018 8:39:56 PM
I thought I should be getting close to silver but I just found out how to calculate the $US thanks to this thread....I never noticed the breakdown on the payment before (or blithely ignored it).

Anyway, totalled it up including this weeks paycheck...and guess what..
Twenty-five thousand and sixty dollars!!!! WOOT WOOT!!

I'm gonna have myself a little celebration tonight..my yearly shot of brandy
Grin Grin Grin
Posted: Saturday, December 15, 2018 8:53:31 PM
Wow Array! That’s awesome! Congrats Roses
Posted: Sunday, December 16, 2018 3:35:56 AM
Array Stores wrote:
I thought I should be getting close to silver but I just found out how to calculate the $US thanks to this thread....I never noticed the breakdown on the payment before (or blithely ignored it).

Anyway, totalled it up including this weeks paycheck...and guess what..
Twenty-five thousand and sixty dollars!!!! WOOT WOOT!!

I'm gonna have myself a little celebration tonight..my yearly shot of brandy
Grin Grin Grin

You're now much shinier! Good for you!
Users browsing this topic
Guest


Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.
Print this topic
RSS Feed
Normal
Threaded