To the customer of the "Star Ornament"
Posted: Tuesday, December 04, 2018 1:36:31 AM
I have no idea how to contact the customer, I can't directly reply to the comment, so I added a comment on my shop and write it here too, just in case she may read the forum, feeling so bad because I don't like it when people are unhappy and certainly not after purchasing something from my shop. May she be happy soonLove

"To the customer of the "Star Ornament"
I am so sorry to hear that the print came out purple. The "Star Ornament" is grey, there is no purple involved in the photograph, please contact Customer Support and ask for a reprint.
By YourSparklingShop 1 minute ago

"star ornament"
The photograph looks like it should be grey....it came out purple tinted. Not grey at all. Unhappy.
By 8 hours ago

Posted: Tuesday, December 04, 2018 2:49:42 AM
yoursparklingshop wrote:
I have no idea how to contact the customer, I can't directly reply to the comment, so I added a comment on my shop and write it here too, just in case she may read the forum, feeling so bad because I don't like it when people are unhappy and certainly not after purchasing something from my shop. May she be happy soonLove

"To the customer of the "Star Ornament"
I am so sorry to hear that the print came out purple. The "Star Ornament" is grey, there is no purple involved in the photograph, please contact Customer Support and ask for a reprint.
By YourSparklingShop 1 minute ago

"star ornament"
The photograph looks like it should be grey....it came out purple tinted. Not grey at all. Unhappy.
By 8 hours ago

That's not unusual for a CMYK print. In theory the printer should catch the misprint and color correct the file so the grey works with the printer driver in question but more often than not the CMYK printer introduces a color into gray and it ranges in the full spectrum from a touch of purple to a touch of blue, green yellow orange and red.
Posted: Tuesday, December 04, 2018 7:20:32 AM
Just an FYI that may not even be important or pertinent. Once I was trying to paint a room grey (gray). I had a hard time finding a paint that didn't look blue or lilac. An artist client of mine had these really light gray walls that would look like they were a different shade according to the light. Sometimes they look slightly purple, sometimes they even looked like a light peach. He told me that gray always has a base tone, usually blue or red. I would need to find a gray paint with a base tone that I liked that was neither blue nor red, possibly green. never did find one and my bedroom still looks light blue and my bathroom looks light purple.
Posted: Wednesday, December 05, 2018 6:02:33 PM
Don't you have the messages sent to your email? Just hit reply.
Posted: Wednesday, December 05, 2018 8:31:43 PM
monoshoppe wrote:

'Comment' on product is different than 'Contact Designer'. There is no way to respond to a comment.
Posted: Thursday, December 06, 2018 12:29:03 AM
monoshoppe wrote:

No, I wish there was, but there is not even a link to click on, just a face staring at me with an unhappy look inside...
Posted: Thursday, December 06, 2018 12:36:32 AM
anuradesignstudio wrote:
monoshoppe wrote:

'Comment' on product is different than 'Contact Designer'. There is no way to respond to a comment.

And so just like Bruce Springsteen we're walking on the wildside, runnin' down a one way street...Love
Posted: Thursday, December 06, 2018 5:12:14 AM
monoshoppe wrote:

You can't hit reply in an email to reply to comments in the same way you can with messages. I believe all we can do is go into the comment section and hit reply or "Add Comment"...*shrugs* I can't really remember how that is done since I have had comments turned off on my stores for a long while now. But I suppose OP could try that on the comment page if she hasn't already.