This native is getting restless 2 pages: 1 [2]
Posted: Friday, September 20, 2019 1:45:04 PM
Fuzzy Felosarix wrote:
Shelli Fitzpatrick wrote:
not too long ago some things were done that damaged the trust and showed designers where we really "rank" no details but hopefully I am not the only one who recalls.

I remember, and not something I'm ready to forget. But yes, no details. Hopefully they learned something from it.

I'm guessing I wasn't here for that, as I don't know what you guys are talking about. I've been here almost 2 years now. Seems like the time went by quickly.

As far as problems like not being able to organize our collections other glitches, seems like a lot of glitches were happening last year around this time when the new design tool was being put into place, and everyone was all up in arms at having to learn a whole new system that took away some of the tried and true features that everyone loved in the old tool. Fortunately, for the most part it has turned into a much better design tool than the old one, once most of us got used to it and moved out of our comfort zones. I'm rather miffed that we still have problems with collections not showing for 24 hours (often times more) every time we make any kind of change to them. That's been going on for a year now, and still not fixed. They tell us this is expected behavior for the collections. Yes, since it started last year it is, but it wasn't like that before. I guess all we can do is grin and bear it.
Posted: Friday, September 20, 2019 6:20:55 PM
There are features of the new design tool that I like, but it's definitely harder for me to use than the old one, and not going to get any easier. All that scrolling back and forth. And I don't think I'll ever forgive them for taking away the directional tool.

But it is what it is.
Posted: Friday, September 20, 2019 9:29:10 PM
Fuzzy Felosarix wrote:
There are features of the new design tool that I like, but it's definitely harder for me to use than the old one, and not going to get any easier. All that scrolling back and forth. And I don't think I'll ever forgive them for taking away the directional tool.

But it is what it is.

I agree, my carpel has been much worse since the new tool... other that that I like it okay. But the back and forth across the screen hurts!

Posted: Saturday, September 21, 2019 2:05:02 AM

I can live with changes. I made this plea for a temporary roll back because the current glitch with the collection presents a set of problems that is effecting me and causing a lot of monotonous work to clean the mess. So I can either stop stocking my stores or live with a week or two filled with cleaning.

I'm very unhappy about the time they take with fixing the collection.

But then spreadshirt finally migrated my old account into the new system and thereby destroyed much of it so currently I'm busy over there fixing that account.

Sad

Posted: Saturday, September 21, 2019 7:18:50 AM
vivendulies wrote:

I can live with changes. I made this plea for a temporary roll back because the current glitch with the collection presents a set of problems that is effecting me and causing a lot of monotonous work to clean the mess. So I can either stop stocking my stores or live with a week or two filled with cleaning.

I'm very unhappy about the time they take with fixing the collection.

But then spreadshirt finally migrated my old account into the new system and thereby destroyed much of it so currently I'm busy over there fixing that account.

Sad

I wish POD work wasn't so high maintenance! not very passive income Idea
Posted: Saturday, September 21, 2019 10:14:04 PM

[/quote]

I wish POD work wasn't so high maintenance! not very passive income Idea
[/quote]

No, POD is not passive and lately it's not fun either. I'm supposed to be retired, but when I started adding stores all over he!! and gone, I was having fun. I'd be better off playing the d@mn lottery...Grin

I call my activity with POD "an Alzheimers Cure", as it takes massive brain cells to tolerate all the bu!!sh!t that comes with POD, even with your own store at Etsy and Shopify.