Shutterstock
Posted: Wednesday, December 19, 2018 4:20:25 PM
If you want to add to your income online try Shutterstock for free!

Hi Zazzle friends, I just wanted you to all know about uploading your images to Shutterstock for free and you can make some money! Apparently, uploading short one minute videos is confusing at first, it is so worth it! I used Filezilla to upload some video content for a friend. I personally only have photos so far.
Please, check it out!

Shutterstock
Posted: Wednesday, December 19, 2018 4:52:13 PM
I tried stock photos,including shutterstock, many years ago. never made anything. Maybe my stuff wasn't any good. I don't really know, I just know that for me, it was a waste of time.
Posted: Wednesday, December 19, 2018 6:11:21 PM
What makes you think there's a lot of money in microstock? The pay is really low. I'm on Dreamstime and a lot of the time I make .35 cents per download, I still haven't reached my first payment after over 4 years there.

Not saying it's a waste of time, if you like photography and have a bunch lying around, give it a go. I like making vector clipart so I upload it to DT and one other microstock site (haven't reached payment there either).
Posted: Wednesday, December 19, 2018 7:33:25 PM

This is the earnings of the person who told me about this. They just started and made this off of their short footage. :-)
Shutterstock
Posted: Wednesday, December 19, 2018 9:18:18 PM
So you are an affiliate right? not that I have a problem with that, just saying I noticed your link is a referral link.

Anyway I wish you the best with that. Smile
Posted: Wednesday, December 19, 2018 10:03:33 PM
Shelli Fitzpatrick wrote:
So you are an affiliate right? not that I have a problem with that, just saying I noticed your link is a referral link.

Hello there, yes I am. Photography has always been a passion of mine, which actually led me to Zazzle in the first place. :-) There are lots of ways to make money through Shutterstock, so I would say to have two things that I love, makes me pretty happy. Those things are Zazzle and Shutterstock. Happy
Posted: Wednesday, December 19, 2018 10:29:58 PM
MarblesPictures wrote:
Shelli Fitzpatrick wrote:

Hello there, yes I am. Photography has always been a passion of mine, which actually led me to Zazzle in the first place. :-) There are lots of ways to make money through Shutterstock, so I would say to have two things that I love, makes me pretty happy. Those things are Zazzle and Shutterstock. Happy

cool!
Posted: Wednesday, December 19, 2018 10:55:02 PM
Try https://www.istockphoto.com/ they are a little higher in fee than Shutterstock. I sold some in iStock within few days of uploading.
Posted: Wednesday, December 19, 2018 11:01:45 PM
AN-RAZ KREASENI wrote:
Try https://www.istockphoto.com/ they are a little higher in fee than Shutterstock. I sold some in iStock within few days of uploading.

Thanks for the heads up!
Posted: Friday, January 18, 2019 11:13:25 AM
I was, and still am on Fotolia years before I joined Zazzle.

A few sell occasionally, but it's just pocket change. Crying
The $$ I make here on big Z is... serious $$Laughing Grin