Products selected for artwork
Posted: Tuesday, December 11, 2018 7:15:28 PM
New to Zazzle....I selected artwork and placed it on various products. Of course, now I'm not sure what I put on mugs, prints, etc., because I thought this info would be available. Is there a place to find this info? If I try to place the same art on, say a mug, will it remind me this has been done already? Whew...lots to learn. Shocked Thanks
Posted: Tuesday, December 11, 2018 8:22:15 PM
Edie wrote:
New to Zazzle....I selected artwork and placed it on various products. Of course, now I'm not sure what I put on mugs, prints, etc., because I thought this info would be available. Is there a place to find this info? If I try to place the same art on, say a mug, will it remind me this has been done already? Whew...lots to learn. Shocked Thanks

Welcome to Zazzle! Yes, you can see everything you've made in your back end. Just look here:

https://www.zazzle.com/YourStoreName/products

(Replace YourStoreName with the name of your store.)

Zazzle won't remind you if you've already made something. Smile
Posted: Wednesday, December 12, 2018 1:01:27 AM
Welcome to Zazzle Edie!
Posted: Wednesday, December 12, 2018 10:19:01 AM
You could keep a spread sheet (which is probably the preferred method) or a list somewhere of what you have put each design on. I'm not big on spread sheets so I made a list of products that I would like to design on by department and then printed out as many copies as I have art for so I can just title each sheet with the title of the art and check off each product as I make it. Not all of the art works on every product so if it didn't make the cut I just cross it off the list so I know I tried it and it didn't work out.

I know that's so old school and might seem inefficient, but I am a tactile person and would rather use a pencil to check things off of a physical list. I do keep them organized in a binder. Grin
Posted: Wednesday, December 12, 2018 10:22:50 AM
I always have two tabs open - one for creating and one for existing product.

If I think that THIS IMAGE would work on a product, I check the existing items for that product and image. It is not as difficult as it sounds.