product totals differ
Posted: Monday, June 04, 2018 10:34:24 PM
When I'm signed into the managemant side of my 2 shops I have about 4,500 products between both but when I click on the "view public store" at the top left of the home page my product totals drop to about 5oo. This comes and goes, sometimes the totals match, other times there is a vast difference. When I log out and check my stores threw Zazzla.ca and Zazzle.com all products seem to be there. Has anyone else experienced this?
Posted: Tuesday, June 05, 2018 10:57:51 AM
Are you looking at ALL in the back-end? If so, the HIDDEN items do not show in the Public view.
Posted: Tuesday, June 05, 2018 10:12:09 PM
I have no products hidden.
Posted: Tuesday, June 05, 2018 10:17:29 PM
I currently show 3029 products on Flatlandersam site management side but show only 387 when I click on view public store, but if I log out and go threw zazzle.com or zazzle.ca I have 3029 products. Thanks for your reply.
Posted: Wednesday, June 06, 2018 3:38:19 AM
I looked at your.ca and .com stores. Definitely something weird going on.
Posted: Wednesday, June 06, 2018 9:06:42 AM
Do you have the content filter set to off? I did this for both stores and the numbers match perfectly. Grin
Posted: Wednesday, June 06, 2018 9:22:47 AM
I looked but I can't see "content filter" anywhere, where do I find it?
Posted: Wednesday, June 06, 2018 9:25:23 AM
down the very end of any Zazzle web page under Products, Makers, Designers. Under designers. Grin

Posted: Wednesday, June 06, 2018 9:27:12 AM
My content filter is off. I see 1,436 products on .com, and only 212 on .ca.
Posted: Wednesday, June 06, 2018 9:30:14 AM
Could also be availability of items on this domain? If you had a lot of designs on products we don't sell on Intl domains this could explain it. there is something going on with tags at the moment but doubt it would affect this that much.
Posted: Wednesday, June 06, 2018 9:49:17 AM
I don't think thats it as I still have some of each product. I've had this problem before, it seems to come and go. As long as potencial customers can see my products I'm happy. Thank you all for your help.I can't see it being the filter as the problem but I will check.
Posted: Wednesday, June 06, 2018 9:58:15 AM
I found it and it is set for safe all my products are images of wildlife and nature so I have no adult content.
Posted: Wednesday, June 06, 2018 10:53:11 AM
I only see 6 product types according to the category drop down menu.
Posted: Wednesday, June 06, 2018 11:55:19 AM
Thanks for your help Maz. I think you are looking at store flatlander2 I have another store Flatlandersam that has many more products.I have to go for a while, will be back tonight and will check forum then, thanks again.
Posted: Wednesday, June 06, 2018 8:44:08 PM
Sorry James, thank you as well.
Posted: Thursday, June 07, 2018 8:18:24 AM
My pleasure. Glad you got to the bottom of it. Grin
Posted: Thursday, June 07, 2018 11:12:01 AM
I am still showing way less products when I go to "view public store" while signed in ,for example Flatlandersam my first store shows 3029 products when in "management side" but only 387 in "public store" side by if I log out and go to my stores threw Zazzla.com or Zazzle .ca the products are there. So I guess as long as my potencial customers can find all my products I'm happy, it does make it difficult to change the store set up itself but I can deal with that,like I said it comes and goes the "public store" totals may come back in a day or two. Thanks again.Grin
Posted: Thursday, June 07, 2018 8:02:55 PM
I've been doing some checking and I think something is not rite with my sites. If I log on I have 3029 products in my first site flatlandersam, if I click on "view public store" it drops to 387 products, second site flatlandersam2 has over 1400 products on management side only 212 on "view public store". All the different prodcuts are represented so I don't think its that products not sold on .ca sites. If I log out and punch Zazzle.ca on search I get to Zazzle.ca site, then enter either of my site all the products are there. If I go on zazzle and find one of my products then go to my sites threw the link on the product, my products are back down to 387 and 212 respectively instead of the 3029 and 1400+. Sorry for being so long winded but I don't no how else I can explain what I find. If someone has had similar troubles or has any ideas I would appreciate your advise. Thanks for your time.
Posted: Friday, June 08, 2018 8:39:38 AM
I have looked into this more an can see inconsistencies with the amounts showing. I'm sure this is just a cosmetic issue to be honest but will consult our team to check things out. Apologies for any confusion. I shall post here or email you privately once i know more.
Posted: Friday, June 08, 2018 9:07:40 AM
Thank you James.Smile
Posted: Friday, June 08, 2018 10:04:12 AM
There is a thread in the tech forum that might be related
https://forum.zazzle.com/technical/many_of_my_newer_designs_not_showing_up_in_search?m=1515192#1515192
Posted: Saturday, June 09, 2018 9:36:38 AM
I Checked out that link but the products I'm missing are both new and old, the last products made are there for the most part. Hopefully James will have some luck.Thanks for your help Maz. The problem is unchanged so far, I really hope James and the team at Zazzle can get to the bottum of this. I've been with Zazzle for years and have always been happy with the site and the Zazzle team.Smile
Posted: Saturday, June 09, 2018 10:15:07 AM
The postage stamps are under review again, is that it?
Posted: Tuesday, June 12, 2018 9:25:35 AM
Still no change I still have 3029 on mamagement side and only 387 when I click on "view public store" at Flatlandersam site, the second site flatlandersam2 is the same with over 1400 on management side only 212 on public side. If I log out and go to my sites all the products are there, but if I find one of my products on the zazzle site, (both .ca and .com.), and go to my sites that way the totals drop to 387 and 212.Has anyone else had this problem?
Posted: Tuesday, June 19, 2018 9:10:56 AM
Still have a big difference in product totals, Flatlandersam is 3028 on management side, 390 on public side. My second shop flatlandersam2 is 1436 on management and 212 on public. If I log out and go to my sites threw Zazzle the products are all there but if I find one of my products and go to my shops threw the link with the product I am back down to 390 and 212.I also think my "contact shop owner" is not working. Maybe I should try to contact Zazzle by Email? I don't want to upset the Zazzle staff, they have always been very helpful. Any advise would be appreciated.
Posted: Wednesday, June 20, 2018 8:20:36 AM
Apologies for the delay in getting back on this. I'm following up for you now.

EDIT: Our team is aware of this behaviour and working on fixing this. As soon as we have an update we will let you know. Thanks in advance for your patience.
Posted: Thursday, June 21, 2018 9:29:20 AM
That's good news thank you James.Smile