New official occupation: Fulltime Zazzler 3 pages: 1 2 [3]
Posted: Sunday, September 28, 2014 4:31:55 AM
Hi. Just wondering how it's all going for you? Have you been marketing at all?

starstreamdesign wrote:
I am thrilled to announce my new job title as full time Zazzle designer. My daughter is finally in school fulltime and I have the entire day to work on Zazzling rather than the 1-2 hours that I might squeeze in. Can't wait to grow my shops. Also have to thank Zazzle for the ability to get a blazin' fast computer. Can't stop me now! Smile (I need a happy dance smiley)
Posted: Thursday, August 20, 2015 8:09:35 AM
Marisu Valencia wrote:
Hi. Just wondering how it's all going for you? Have you been marketing at all?

starstreamdesign wrote:
I am thrilled to announce my new job title as full time Zazzle designer. My daughter is finally in school fulltime and I have the entire day to work on Zazzling rather than the 1-2 hours that I might squeeze in. Can't wait to grow my shops. Also have to thank Zazzle for the ability to get a blazin' fast computer. Can't stop me now! Smile (I need a happy dance smiley)

Start yourself a blog, which is what I am working through. I used to do blogspot until they made it hard for you. Wordpress is best. You should buy a domain. I am choosing between bluehost or a small orange. You can buy the domain and then have it hosted. Should cost no more than $50 a year for domain plus hosting together. Just keep good watch on your cart when adding that stuff as I have done this before and be careful. They will do little add-ons. That is really all you need. Once you do all that, it will guide you on installing wordpress. Then, just write regularly-once a week. A good thing though is to focus on what followers(the people who follow your blog and become your customers) want. For example, if you do a lot of art and photos on animals on your products, then writing on domestic pets. Show your products with the links so they can go directly to it on the blog. It will pay off in long run. Also, sign up with various social networks like pinterest, weheartit(that one brings me a lot of hits), wanelo, keep, fancy, polyvore. I have accounts on all of those and cost nothing. Free accounts! Another boost for sales is start a fb fan page. Not your personal account, but this page is for your work. Then you can post your works, blogs, etc on your page to bring in Likes. Twitter is another one, but I hardly go on mine anymore. Yah, marketing is pretty boring and I would much rather be working on what I loveCrying But, if will work if you work it in. I have found for me, it is best to set up 2 days a week for it. I have so much to do already. But I focus only on marketing for those 2 days a week. No artwork, no photography, taking pictures, photoshopping, fractals, just pure marketing. Just remember it takes time and diligence. Hang in there. I wish you lots of luck Roses
Posted: Wednesday, July 19, 2017 8:24:32 AM
I'm so happy for you. I wish I could devote full time to Zazzle but I'm adding about twenty products a week. My sales are beginning to be more steady.
Posted: Wednesday, July 19, 2017 10:21:03 AM
OohLemony wrote:
I'm so happy for you. I wish I could devote full time to Zazzle but I'm adding about twenty products a week. My sales are beginning to be more steady.

Just keep swimming! Happy
Posted: Friday, September 29, 2017 6:55:10 AM
Awesome!Grin
Posted: Friday, September 29, 2017 12:38:54 PM
Sweet!!!
Congratulations!!!!! Smile
Posted: Saturday, October 07, 2017 9:37:07 AM
I am new to zazzle and that is VERY encouraging! Thanks for sharing. xo
https://www.zazzle.com/phenomenal_boutique
Posted: Tuesday, November 07, 2017 9:47:56 PM
Does it count if you're retired and spending most of your "work day" creating art and applying them to Zazzle products? I've seen an increase in sales since I (hard) opened a year ago in December. I design some items in art deco, Moroccan, bohemian and vintage that get visitors. Funny thing is though, most of my sales are with my tiny niche, coastal & beach because I have a base of consumers that all use and search for these items.

I market everyday on my blog, facebook, pinterest, twitter and a host of other sites. Luckily, Zazzle really makes this super easy next to our products. I don't see immediate results usually, only more views on those products. But I have seen a large increase with 3rd party sales on my non custom products since Zazzle started their program.

I've tried other POD's, but they are nothing compared to Zazzle. As much as I hope they would change some things, the program works. Okay, I'm rambling, but I hope I can make this another stream of income and see the long term commitment as time well spent.

Posted: Friday, March 30, 2018 2:18:52 PM
Just found this thread. Noticed you haven't posted in a very long time. Hope you're still doing well with Zazzle. I started back at the beginning of January of this year. Have made a few sales, but nothing big. I have high hopes! I do a little each day.