Need help with sharing if that's all you can do. 2 pages: 1 [2]
Posted: Friday, August 02, 2019 1:36:36 PM
jdcreativegifts wrote:
I hope things only go up from here for you. I am praying for you, and I will certainly do some sharing. Best wishes. Love

Thank you.
Posted: Friday, August 02, 2019 8:19:34 PM
not sure if it is available where you live, but Lyft and/or Uber may cost less than a car+insurance+gas+maintenance. also, when on dialysis you may not feel well enough to drive. you also might find volunteers in your community that could provide low cost transportation. wish you the best of luck.
Posted: Friday, August 02, 2019 8:25:07 PM
I tweeted and pinned your ornaments. HTH
Posted: Saturday, August 03, 2019 12:02:55 AM
Shelli Fitzpatrick wrote:
I tweeted and pinned your ornaments. HTH

Thanks Shelli.
Posted: Saturday, August 03, 2019 12:06:07 AM
marcia s. wrote:
not sure if it is available where you live, but Lyft and/or Uber may cost less than a car+insurance+gas+maintenance. also, when on dialysis you may not feel well enough to drive. you also might find volunteers in your community that could provide low cost transportation. wish you the best of luck.

I'm not sure about Lyft and Uber, either. I'm kind of new to the area, so I don't know anyone, other then family. Family doesn't live in town, they're twenty minutes away. Been trying to get help from other sources about some volunteers that I could possibly use for quick trips like the bank and picking up meds type of thing. That's going no where. Just frustrating not getting some things resolved in a decent amount of time.
Posted: Tuesday, August 27, 2019 5:12:36 PM
Thanks everyone, again, for any sharing that you've been nice enough to do.
Posted: Thursday, August 29, 2019 8:25:23 PM
Jdspenguins, I pray things go well for you. I just shared all of those ornaments you posted here in this thread for you. Hope you sell some more.

Do you get medicare/medicaid or some type of private insurance through work? I work for a non-emergency medical transportation and bring clients to and from their medical appointments. Insurance pays for it. You could look into that when you get a chance. Contact whatever insurance you're on and ask about it. Hope that helps.
Posted: Friday, August 30, 2019 5:27:56 AM
Karen Coffelt wrote:
Jdspenguins, I pray things go well for you. I just shared all of those ornaments you posted here in this thread for you. Hope you sell some more.

Do you get medicare/medicaid or some type of private insurance through work? I work for a non-emergency medical transportation and bring clients to and from their medical appointments. Insurance pays for it. You could look into that when you get a chance. Contact whatever insurance you're on and ask about it. Hope that helps.

I'm on disability and will stay on disability when I go on dialysis. I already have medicare and will be looking into medicaid. I know I need to get medicaid going, just to hopefully help with car rides. I no longer have a car, it would be helpful to have the rides for doc appts. and dialysis. Right now, where I live, not sure if I can do dialysis at home. I applied to move to another place and I should be able to dialysis at home there, as long as I can move there. My secondary ins. does have a program that helps a little for people who have kidney problems.

Thanks for the prayers and shares.
Posted: Tuesday, September 03, 2019 2:58:16 PM
jdspenguins wrote:
Karen Coffelt wrote:

I'm on disability and will stay on disability when I go on dialysis. I already have medicare and will be looking into medicaid. I know I need to get medicaid going, just to hopefully help with car rides. I no longer have a car, it would be helpful to have the rides for doc appts. and dialysis. Right now, where I live, not sure if I can do dialysis at home. I applied to move to another place and I should be able to dialysis at home there, as long as I can move there. My secondary ins. does have a program that helps a little for people who have kidney problems.

Thanks for the prayers and shares.

You're welcome. Yes, medicaide should be able to help with the rides, and even if you're able to do the dialysis at home, it would still be nice to get the rides to other appointments. Take care.