I am now a full-time Zazzler! 5 pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
Posted: Saturday, May 29, 2010 2:18:19 PM
You are my hero and inspiration Customizables!
I've worked thirty years as a psychiatric nurse, on the front lines, no cushy office job...and I'm also hoping one day I can Zazzle full time.
My body's giving out, and the job is now a lot less fun and satisfaction than it used to be. So I applaud you and hope for the day I can join you...metaphorically speaking...on that couch with a lap top and a blanket, and my favourite beverage on hand! Love Happy Grin
Posted: Saturday, May 29, 2010 8:23:03 PM
I'm rootin' for ya!
Posted: Sunday, May 30, 2010 5:14:22 PM
Wow! Congrats! You have achieved what many of us only dream about. Many happy sales to you!
Posted: Wednesday, June 02, 2010 6:34:36 AM
I am just wondering how much Zazzle seller need to make $$$ in order to leave their full time job behind???

5000~10000USD????

And how to ensure regular sales every month?? That very hard.

And u did it. Congrats.

Posted: Thursday, June 03, 2010 7:29:55 AM
I only need to make about $500 a month to pay my bills and live comfortably, but I live in a very poor county in a rather poor state, so the cost of living is low. I also don't have any credit card debt, student loans, or other debts to pay off. (lucky me!)

As for making regular sales every month, I don't. There's good months and bad months, so you save when you have extra so that you have something to pay the bills with during the lean times. If I have a REALLY bad month, I take up odd jobs to make up the difference. Helping my dad is hard work, and he doesn't pay much, but it's better than going back to Wal-Mart! lol
Posted: Thursday, June 03, 2010 3:03:23 PM
Customizables,

You are such an inspiration, I've own my own biz for 4 years but still can't say it's profitable. You have inspired me to keep going and not to give up.

I not only want to say congrats but thank you.
Posted: Friday, June 04, 2010 9:20:08 AM
cimscuriocorner wrote:
Customizables,

You are such an inspiration, I've own my own biz for 4 years but still can't say it's profitable. You have inspired me to keep going and not to give up.

I not only want to say congrats but thank you.
I'm cheering for you! Keep at it! *shakes her pom-poms!*

I'm glad to hear I inspire folks. It makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside. ^_^
Posted: Friday, June 04, 2010 11:03:03 PM
avisnoelledesigns wrote:
You are my hero and inspiration Customizables!
I've worked thirty years as a psychiatric nurse, on the front lines, no cushy office job...and I'm also hoping one day I can Zazzle full time.
My body's giving out, and the job is now a lot less fun and satisfaction than it used to be. So I applaud you and hope for the day I can join you...metaphorically speaking...on that couch with a lap top and a blanket, and my favourite beverage on hand! Love Happy Grin


I so know where you are at I am a nurse not psych in Aged Care and my body has all but given out so I look at Zazzle as a long time companion, I know I won't make heaps in a hurry and I have a lot to learn with photography,graphics and getting the word out there.
I wish you so much goodluck Roses
Posted: Friday, June 04, 2010 11:07:25 PM
Customizables wrote:
I only need to make about $500 a month to pay my bills and live comfortably, but I live in a very poor county in a rather poor state, so the cost of living is low. I also don't have any credit card debt, student loans, or other debts to pay off. (lucky me!)

As for making regular sales every month, I don't. There's good months and bad months, so you save when you have extra so that you have something to pay the bills with during the lean times. If I have a REALLY bad month, I take up odd jobs to make up the difference. Helping my dad is hard work, and he doesn't pay much, but it's better than going back to Wal-Mart! lol


I think I shall move next to you Customizables,sheesh I need that per week and thats not spending lavish, I am in Australia but I do still have a home mortgage etc
Good Luck to you and for all your advice and help in here Roses
Posted: Saturday, June 05, 2010 6:36:03 AM
myshell $2000 a month here is not too high of a goal - it can and has been achieved
Posted: Thursday, June 17, 2010 1:44:35 PM
Congratulations Roses Love Roses

That is one of my goals tooooooooo.
Posted: Friday, June 18, 2010 1:42:42 AM
myshelle wrote:
avisnoelledesigns wrote:
You are my hero and inspiration Customizables!
I've worked thirty years as a psychiatric nurse, on the front lines, no cushy office job...and I'm also hoping one day I can Zazzle full time.
My body's giving out, and the job is now a lot less fun and satisfaction than it used to be. So I applaud you and hope for the day I can join you...metaphorically speaking...on that couch with a lap top and a blanket, and my favourite beverage on hand! Love Happy Grin


I so know where you are at I am a nurse not psych in Aged Care and my body has all but given out so I look at Zazzle as a long time companion, I know I won't make heaps in a hurry and I have a lot to learn with photography,graphics and getting the word out there.
I wish you so much goodluck Roses


Thanks myshelleLove Aged Care is no picnic either...good luck to you too...persevere and I know you'll reach your goal! Grin
Posted: Saturday, June 26, 2010 9:16:10 AM
Congrats! I can't wait till the day I can do what you did. Here's to all the creative freedom you have now! Smile
Posted: Tuesday, June 29, 2010 7:21:27 AM
Congrats! Must be a great feeling!!
Posted: Thursday, July 15, 2010 10:02:54 PM
Good for you!!!
Posted: Sunday, July 18, 2010 12:09:00 PM
Congratulations! That must be a wonderful feeling!

Wendy
Posted: Thursday, July 29, 2010 10:41:24 AM
Congrats Customizables on your entrepeneurship! May you be graced with regular sales! I envy your strength to leave Walmart and take on Zazzle full time! Kudos to youRoses
Posted: Thursday, August 05, 2010 9:22:43 PM
How exciting! Congrats. Roses Grin
Posted: Thursday, August 26, 2010 7:51:08 PM
You have given me inspiration to continue doing what I am! Love I live in a state where jobs are scarce, don't pay much and they act like they own every minute of your life! Between my clay art and zazzle I make enough to help keep us out of debt but not enough to get us ahead of the game, I would be ecstatic to make 500 a month!!Shocked Thank you so much for your inspiration and congrats to you!!Roses Love
Charlyn
Posted: Wednesday, September 01, 2010 12:44:04 PM
woot! congrats!
Posted: Friday, September 03, 2010 7:12:25 AM
I'm not sure how I just saw this now, but as someone who has the goal of just working for myself for my entire life (with odd jobs if need be) it's really inspiring to know it can be done.

Great job Smile
Posted: Friday, September 03, 2010 3:28:11 PM
It is an old thread, but motivating. I've been working for myself for several years after quitting a job with an abusive boss, but after quite a few years as a private English teacher (with and without a boss), I got worn out (carrying a heavy bag of books, a dictionary and a CD player on public transportation working from early morning to late evening can wear you out. Even if my friends don't understand why.

I still offer private classes from my apartment, but demand is only high in offices and I live far from commercial areas so I'm thankful that I've started getting regular payments from Zazzle.

Thank you for this encouraging thread. The weeks I only get 1 sale (from any store) can be so discouraging. & thanks to Zazzle for having a site that SELLS.
Posted: Friday, September 10, 2010 7:41:38 PM
Congratulations and I agree that it should be against the law, but then again, most major corporations that work and take advantage of their employees should be aways! I am so happy for those that have made it to full-time with this. It is very possible and then we can tell all those bosses to go away!xd
Posted: Friday, October 29, 2010 12:23:25 PM
Congratulations! There's nothing like doing what you love and making money at it! Best wishes with your Zazzle Full-time future! Hopefully, some day I'll get there!
Posted: Friday, October 29, 2010 4:41:54 PM
Way to go girl! Proud of you!
Posted: Thursday, December 02, 2010 1:39:59 PM
Congrats! I totally agree with lovecolor.
Posted: Friday, December 03, 2010 8:56:53 AM
Congratulations on being your own boss. I am also trying to be my own boss but I need a mentor. Can you give any tips to a newbie like myself on how to become a proseller?
Posted: Tuesday, December 07, 2010 6:00:28 AM
That is so exciting!! Smile Congratulations!
Posted: Tuesday, December 07, 2010 10:21:52 AM
* I wanna be like you when I grow up, way to go! I wish i could do the sameRoses I am enjoying zazzle so much but working 2 jobs afford little time to create. Good Luck!
Posted: Tuesday, December 07, 2010 10:57:27 AM
congrats ! Smile If you're successful here, then I want to be like u lolShocked
Users browsing this topic
Guest


Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.
Print this topic
RSS Feed
Normal
Threaded