Holiday Design Contest Winners?
Posted: Friday, August 09, 2019 11:49:30 AM
Soooo.. just curious... shouldn't we have seen the contest winners by now? I thought on the 5th of August? I know I am not one of them. I never am..lol but I like to see the winning designs/designers.
Posted: Saturday, August 10, 2019 4:38:03 AM
Hi Smile
I am also very curious who won this contest
Best regards
Krisi from Germany
Posted: Tuesday, August 13, 2019 12:45:33 AM
We expect this to be towards the end of the month due to the customer voting portion. We will post updates on the news thread if and when we have a definite date. Roses
Posted: Tuesday, August 13, 2019 1:48:20 AM
oh Sad that's so sad
this its a long time
Posted: Tuesday, August 13, 2019 4:30:17 AM
James wrote:
We expect this to be towards the end of the month due to the customer voting portion. We will post updates on the news thread if and when we have a definite date. Roses


Thanks for the reply and update James! Smile
Posted: Tuesday, August 13, 2019 5:05:29 AM
James wrote:
We expect this to be towards the end of the month due to the customer voting portion. We will post updates on the news thread if and when we have a definite date. Roses


Customers get to vote? Are we able to see that or vote?
Posted: Thursday, August 22, 2019 10:05:34 AM
I am so anxious it hurts! Crying
Posted: Friday, August 23, 2019 4:45:48 AM
well that is only six more days...i guess i can wait that longSad
Posted: Sunday, September 01, 2019 3:44:00 AM
So August is over. Is there any news about who won the holiday challenge?
Posted: Wednesday, September 04, 2019 12:21:58 AM
If you can not decide, you should divide the money among many.
So everyone has something of it

so long time.
that it's not fair Sad
Posted: Wednesday, September 04, 2019 7:06:00 AM
there should have been a deadline for customer voting just like there was a deadline for artist to submit entries
Posted: Thursday, September 05, 2019 3:01:24 PM
Seems the winners should have been announced by now. I don't think the wedding contest took so long. I didn't enter but I was looking forward to promoting and the sooner I can get Christmas promotion done the better as Christmas sales have already started coming in.
Posted: Tuesday, September 10, 2019 11:51:58 AM
Still no news? Hmmm
Posted: Wednesday, September 11, 2019 7:11:38 AM
Yeah.. I have been religiously checking the forums, andddd nothing... :/
Posted: Wednesday, September 11, 2019 12:25:12 PM
Same here. I would love to see and promote all the awesome designs everyone pushed out. Idk about anyone else, but it's a challenge for me to get Christmas designs moving in July, but I entered a few collections anyways lol. I doubt I won considering all of the talent I had to compete with but it's still exciting, and waiting is hard Laughing
Posted: Wednesday, September 11, 2019 1:45:45 PM
Captured by KC Designs wrote:
Same here. I would love to see and promote all the awesome designs everyone pushed out. Idk about anyone else, but it's a challenge for me to get Christmas designs moving in July, but I entered a few collections anyways lol. I doubt I won considering all of the talent I had to compete with but it's still exciting, and waiting is hard Laughing


eh, I don't believe I won either haha, but still..the suspense it is creating!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing
Posted: Thursday, September 12, 2019 10:11:55 AM
So weird that's it taking so long to publish the winners.
Posted: Saturday, September 14, 2019 3:06:09 PM
weird as in maybe it wasn't a real contest?
Posted: Saturday, September 14, 2019 5:15:41 PM
On September 3, James wrote:

Quote:
Hey Designers,

Our latest Z chat is with Monica, who is handing over the reigns (don't be a stranger Monica!) to Gabryel and Erika Love who will also introduce you to the newest way we're trying to help our customers -- and how you can be a part of it too.

Take a look right here!

All the best,

The Z Team Roses


Since the contest thread was initiated by Monica and Monica presumably oversaw it, I'm wondering if the contest fell through the cracks with her departure.

Just a thought...
Posted: Monday, September 16, 2019 4:16:26 AM
so what does that mean...there is not a winner or what?
Posted: Monday, September 16, 2019 4:28:52 AM
laura wesserling wrote:
weird as in maybe it wasn't a real contest?


Just weird because they've never been this late in publishing the contest winners. A few days later than scheduled, yes....but this is unusual for Zazzle.
Posted: Monday, September 16, 2019 4:37:16 AM
CSInvitations wrote:
laura wesserling wrote:
weird as in maybe it wasn't a real contest?


Just weird because they've never been this late in publishing the contest winners. A few days later than scheduled, yes....but this is unusual for Zazzle.


They really need to take care of this.
Posted: Monday, September 16, 2019 6:16:08 AM
This is my first experience with Zazzle....so I hope you are right that it is a fluke. I am hoping to be successful with them.
Posted: Monday, September 16, 2019 11:23:58 AM
Posted: Monday, September 16, 2019 5:08:20 PM
Don't forget Zazzle employees were people too. The admins on these forums are always willing to help us and do their best to relay information. It may be easy to think that they are part of a faceless corporation but remember that they are people like us and we don't always know the full extent of what is going on.
Posted: Monday, September 16, 2019 5:21:12 PM
The_Simple_Succulent wrote:
Don't forget Zazzle employees were people too. The admins on these forums are always willing to help us and do their best to relay information. It may be easy to think that they are part of a faceless corporation but remember that they are people like us and we don't always know the full extent of what is going on.


and it only takes a couple minutes to post an update...

The results of this contest are weeks late and it has even been almost a month since the last update.

These designers spent time and effort to design for this contest to fill the "shelves" with fresh designs and it isn't being cruel for them to expect something to be announced.

Users browsing this topic
Guest


Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.
Print this topic
RSS Feed
Normal
Threaded