Free Business Cards for Designers who are Bronze and above?
Posted: Monday, April 16, 2018 5:49:57 AM
I just chatted with Colin at Zazzle and he doesn't know how to get the free business cards.

Is there a code or some other process? I have designed my cards and put them in the cart and am ready to check out. Anyone know what the process is?
Posted: Monday, April 16, 2018 6:00:46 AM
Jen Capo wrote:
I just chatted with Colin at Zazzle and he doesn't know how to get the free business cards.

Is there a code or some other process? I have designed my cards and put them in the cart and am ready to check out. Anyone know what the process is?

We receive a code once a year. The time to receive that code has not come yet. Give it a few more months. There is a thread about this very subject in the Pro forum. Please look there.

Perhaps Zazzle should make note in the Pro info about the cards and the time frame of code release.
Posted: Monday, April 16, 2018 6:52:51 AM
When the time comes each eligible person will get an email with a unique code for 1 pack of standard cards. If you change the size or paper type, you pay for that. Last codes were sent last summer, so watch for it in a few months, as Gina said.