Found my designs on another sight
Posted: Tuesday, February 05, 2019 9:48:08 AM
I just came across https://brightent-store.com/ and found one of my most popular designs right on the home page. So far I've found the design on 17 products there so you might want to take a look for your designs there.
Posted: Tuesday, February 05, 2019 11:06:36 AM
It looks like they're another print-on-demand site?

ETA: Given the number of recognizable brands I see there, including military, it seems like they might not exactly understand copyright protections. I'd steer clear.
Posted: Tuesday, February 05, 2019 11:22:26 AM
BRIGHTENT-STORE.COM

Registrant Name: Peng Yi
Registrant Organization:
Registrant Street: North Zhangyang Road,Pudong
Registrant City: Shanghai
Registrant State/Province:
Registrant Postal Code: 201206
Registrant Country: CN
Registrant Phone: +86.13166005855
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: hpeng @aliyun.com

Send abuse emails to:
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: abuse@ godaddy.com
Posted: Wednesday, February 06, 2019 5:33:39 AM
Maybe not clicking on the link is a good idea.
Posted: Wednesday, February 06, 2019 7:57:17 AM
This is one of the things President Trump is hammering China on.
Posted: Wednesday, February 06, 2019 9:43:31 AM
LM Gildersleeve wrote:
Maybe not clicking on the link is a good idea.

Yes, that. However irritating it is to know your designs are out there stolen, these are some very risky links to click. It is entirely possible that they have stolen them not to re-sell them but rather to use them as bait to get people to click on risky links.

I only ever pursue image theft when something appears on Amazon because I am confident I won't catch a virus doing so.
Posted: Wednesday, February 06, 2019 9:57:41 AM
Fuzzy Felosarix wrote:
It looks like they're another print-on-demand site?

ETA: Given the number of recognizable brands I see there, including military, it seems like they might not exactly understand copyright protections. I'd steer clear.

Yes they're another pod I've heard about on fb, twitter and amazon. I searched their name and went to their homepage through google serp.
Posted: Wednesday, February 06, 2019 12:25:44 PM
Good advice about the links. This one seems to be alright though. Bitdefender didn't flag it as dangerous. I also did not see any designs I recognized there.

The price of flipflops was suspicious though... $.01 hhuhh?
Posted: Wednesday, February 06, 2019 8:48:51 PM
Sorry to hear your art was stolen. And I might be giving the guy to much credit and blaming the designer for the stolen art work. But did some poking around and at this stage of development of the site I dont dont think he will be around for to long.

No mugs
Search filtet high to low price is broke.
No FAQ
Shipped from hong kong
Only 20k ish products
Less than 70 designers
Youtube video has a robot voice over........okay I liked the dog video that didnt have sound and his crab bbq did look tasty. (He should just do youtube channel seems he has some video editing knowledge)

As for me wouldnt even risk entering my email, sites like this could end up for sell and thats were I think the real danger would be.

Posted: Thursday, February 07, 2019 7:01:00 AM
Yes it could be the designer that stole the image and not the site itself
Posted: Thursday, February 07, 2019 8:22:52 AM
Yes it's hard to tell if the site owner is stealing designs or the shop owners as the artists are not listed on the product page.

I haven't heard back from them though I didn't really think I would.
Posted: Thursday, February 07, 2019 11:56:07 AM
Honestly, in the grand scheme of selling online, this is small potatoes. I wouldn't waste your time worrying about the small fries. I agree with someone above who said to only report on Amazon. Generally every other thief site out there are from China and could give a hoot.