Elke's prolific ads.....
Posted: Saturday, February 10, 2018 10:47:51 AM
If you are on her mailing list, you will get lots of how you can make money on Zazzle. Yes, I know I can unsubscribe, only I am a curious person so I am still on her mailing list.

I like to ask any of you who are on her mailing list. Have you ever tried clicking her ads ? This what I received

"Outlook has detected an unsafe link."

Do you think there is something going on with her ads. I like to know any of your opinion.

Thanks
Posted: Saturday, February 10, 2018 11:26:26 AM
You'd be more likely to get an answer by writing directly to Elke.
Posted: Saturday, February 10, 2018 1:06:44 PM
I don't subscribe to her mailing list but newsletter letter services generate links with code in the urls so the sender knows if the links were clicked, which links in the newsletter have been clicked, how many links have been clicked, etc., so that's probably what's setting off the warning in your email client.
Posted: Monday, February 12, 2018 6:32:13 AM
Why not visit her blog and ask her there? She probably responds faster to blog comments than she will notice your mentioning her here.
Posted: Monday, February 12, 2018 8:02:44 AM
By "something going on with her ads," I'm inferring you mean malicious code? I don't believe there is.

She runs her campaigns through the third party dripemail2.com and they're all coded up, as Waterart mentions, for tracking purposes. Your Outlook settings are probably very conservative and, that, combined with the likelihood that you don't have Elke on your "safe senders" list, means Outlook is going to warn you to be careful.

That said, if I didn't know Elke's reputation already and if Zazzle hadn't previously vouched for her authenticity, receiving loads of email from a place where I had signed up and then getting an Outlook link warning makes me question whether or not the code/links are safe and would prompt me to unsubscribe. /end run-on sentence

Posted: Thursday, March 22, 2018 7:21:24 AM
Just saw this post. Thank you everyone for vouching for me.

The problem was actually with Drip the email service provider I use.

Someone else was abusing the service and it made Drip get labelled as the problem.

It has now been fixed

Thank you
Best

PS. I know it comes from me but I can be trusted and am only doing things properly.
As the others said you need to whitelist my email addresses but you can always reach out personally to me to solve a problem you have with me.

support@elkeclarke.com

I am here to to help.
Posted: Thursday, March 22, 2018 7:32:19 AM
Elke, I use outlook also and never had any warning like that when I downloaded your free ebook, but that was months ago and you may have been using a different email server then. I also most likely added you to my safe sender list right away so you wouldn't go to my spam folder.

Posted: Wednesday, April 11, 2018 8:21:51 PM
Thanks Shelli for your feedback. It was out of my control. The email autoresponder had an issue. All is good now.
Posted: Thursday, April 12, 2018 12:53:04 PM
Elke Clarke wrote:
Thanks Shelli for your feedback. It was out of my control. The email autoresponder had an issue. All is good now.

Glad you got it sorted Elke!Smile