Broken Heart 2 pages: 1 [2]
Posted: Friday, January 25, 2019 7:42:06 AM
Making one bad decision after another. Couldn't go to work today.
Posted: Friday, January 25, 2019 7:42:26 AM
I am not doing good.
Posted: Friday, January 25, 2019 11:11:16 AM
Still praying for you.

Posted: Friday, January 25, 2019 2:56:51 PM

Okay, I got this. Feeling hopeful and happy at this moment. Thanks, everyone!
Posted: Friday, January 25, 2019 4:15:22 PM
Good!
Posted: Friday, January 25, 2019 8:30:58 PM
rock out
Posted: Friday, January 25, 2019 8:43:21 PM
Okay, so one moment I am okay and the next I feel hopeless. I hope this tornado of sadness dies down soon. I really do appreciate everyone's input.Love Crying
Posted: Saturday, January 26, 2019 1:39:08 AM
From both Elizabeth and I

You are going to be up and down. It has only been a week. Give yourself time. Just don't lose yourself. Don't beat yourself up or let anyone else beat you up at this time that you are emotionally vulnerable but also try to keep yourself on the right track as much as possible without pushing yourself so hard that you do more damage. It is a hard thing to balance but don't let anyone else's second guessing you do you harm because only you know all the factors that are going into the decisions you are making. Take small steps if you can because you are drained somewhat.

Posted: Saturday, January 26, 2019 1:54:32 AM
MarblesPictures wrote:
Making one bad decision after another. Couldn't go to work today.

You are not the only person that has called off for this reason. The pain is still fresh. Don't call it a bad decision. You may have been protecting your job by not being there. Don't call off too much. Just let yourself heal but don't let yourself do things because you are wallowing. You will find your daily life balance again. Praying for you also.
Posted: Saturday, January 26, 2019 7:32:37 AM
Staying busy may help. Great jacket by the way.
Posted: Wednesday, February 06, 2019 11:38:22 AM
I am not doing better. He really had a hold on me.
Posted: Wednesday, February 06, 2019 7:20:27 PM
K...I went to a counselor! Thank god, it actually helped. I just can not believe that I could love someone so much and, suddenly, they just leave and get a new girlfriend in like a week? I hate stupid men! Sorry guys, it's just that this came out of nowhere and I feel so abandoned it isn't even funny.
Posted: Wednesday, February 06, 2019 7:42:41 PM

Don't worry, I will snap out of this soon! I need to get back to working on Zazzle. I kind of stopped working for a while. Thanks once again for all the kind words and advice.
Posted: Wednesday, February 06, 2019 7:56:06 PM
Posted: Wednesday, February 06, 2019 10:21:02 PM
I am glad you are talking to a counselor. Whatever your ex is doing is not a reflection on you or the relationship you had. There are several possibilities with the "new girlfriend". Try to ignore it and do what you need for yourself.
Posted: Thursday, February 07, 2019 8:48:21 PM
Eventually, you'll let it go and move on, and you'll be so happy you did. You'll look back and this and wonder what you ever saw in him. Focus on the positive right now. Glad to hear you're talking to a counselor.Love