Another setback in my life 2 pages: 1 [2]
Posted: Tuesday, June 21, 2016 7:52:00 AM
Best of luck to you my friend and wishing for a speedy recovery.
Posted: Tuesday, July 26, 2016 9:57:14 AM
Just saw that you were/are in the forum. How are you doing?
Posted: Wednesday, July 27, 2016 10:59:59 PM
MarBethHomeDecor wrote:
Just saw that you were/are in the forum. How are you doing?

Hi
I'm hanging in there. Feeling helpless at times. I've been out work since Feb. Can't do snything with this bag on my stomach. My wife been on the phone with my health insurance fighting to get them to pay for supplies. Some are covered others are not. We are allowed a certain amount of supplies each month sent to us. But my stoma and surroundings are different then most, so i need more supplies. To buy them from the ordering company would break us, i buy them on Ebay, alot cheaper and i always have supplies on hand. For being on Zazzle, I haven't added anything new since this has happened. I come on the forums to see whats happening and also to see what i am selling. I think i will soon start to advertise my tshirt ornaments that i had to remake from the old ones they disco with new acrylic ones.i lost sales last year on them. They are great sellers.

My boss called my the other day to see how i am doing. We been staying in contact all this time. He was thinkinh about inventory time and asked me i was up to doing some work from home with pricing. They are old fashion place that doesnt have computers for inventory. So things are counted by hand and priced by looking the items up. Its the same thing like invoicing the dealers orders. He also wanted me to put products on ebay over the nect few months. He said he would pay me. I havent had a paycheck since Feb. I was denied for workmans comp.so much red tape.

Like i said, i feel helpless at times. I love doing home improvememts but i cant. My wife and son painted our bedroom this past week. They did a great job.
But she said you will get back to doing things when you are better. I feel sad at times. I want to cry for not having my life like it was before, but i know i will be better than before. It will take time.

Thanks for all the support. Thanks fir asking how i was doing. It means alot to me.

Take care,
David

Ps. I will continue to updatw as i go.
Posted: Wednesday, September 14, 2016 7:39:01 AM
I have been really busy trying to get us through and haven't been back to check on you. How are you doing? I hope you are better. I have checked on you since I have checked on Sunny Mars. So I will go check on Sunny Mars next.
Posted: Sunday, September 18, 2016 8:29:11 PM
Hey David, was thinking about you. I'm sorry I didn't see your earlier post. I hope you are doing better and can return to doing what you love most in life.

Smile
mark
Posted: Sunday, March 19, 2017 1:08:44 AM
Hello everyone.

For those who was wondering about me and my health. Well, its been over a year since all of this had happen to me. I wanted to give you an update on my condition. I still need that 2nd operation. Doctor still wanted me to lose weight months ago. The problem now is the stoma (intestines) sticks out alot farther now than before. The bag cant stay on, i cant walk and bedridden most of the time. My life has been really crappy over the last year. I have an appointment Tuesday to see the doctor. I hope he says its time to fix me. I put my life on hold for over a year now. I havent been back to work yet. I feel like a prisoner. My wife and son has been by my side. But I feel Im holding them back from enjoying life. Ive been checking my Zazzle earnings and sales here and there. Ive been reading the forums. But I have added new products. Hope I will make it thru this operation without any problems.

David
Aka Country1969
Posted: Sunday, March 19, 2017 5:58:55 PM
I hope they get you back on your feet. I kind of understand you being down and feeling like you are holding your family back but look at the situation as if it was one of them and not you. I am sure that then you would feel that life is better with them even with these prolonged issues then without them and I am sure they feel the same way about you. Try to get mentally tough and think about life with your family for the next 30 to 40 years down the road after this issue is over.
Posted: Monday, March 20, 2017 10:33:15 AM
Sorry to hear that you're having a rough time. You and your family will be in my thoughts. Hope things get better soon. Hang in there. *Hugs*
Posted: Thursday, March 23, 2017 11:51:34 PM
Update:

I had a doctor's appointment Tuesday afternoon. I had a hard time walking down the stairs, into the car and into the doctors and back home. We explained what was happening with the bag. He examined me. He said that I could die from the operation. Hes concerned about lungs and other things while being opened. The hernia/stomach was a mess inside last year. They cleaned it up to form a one big hernia. He said i will live with that, which wont hurt anything.

The large intestines (stoma) could be fixed. He wants to consult with a few others to examine the situation. I have to go for a ct scan on Tuesday and they will send the results over to him. I go back a week after to see him to discuss further plans.

Well, I feel scared in a way. No one wants to hear theres a chance you can die. But theres always a chance of dying at anytime. I have to get it fixed.

I look at it this way also.
Yes, I almost died last year when there was a huge mess in my stomach and had bio leaking inside me. I survived that. It was a 5 hour operation. My wife was crying when she saw me lying there on a ventilator. I heard her voice when I was under and I remember squeezing her hand to let her know I was ok. Then I opened my eyes.

I think I will be fine but still scared.
I will keep you updated. Got to think positive and keep fighting.

David
Posted: Friday, March 24, 2017 8:36:21 AM
I like your last sentence and we will send positive energy your way.
Posted: Monday, November 20, 2017 9:00:46 AM
Haven't heard an update for a while. Maybe others are in contact with you privately but you are part of the Zazzle community to me and I wanted you to know I care and if you don't feel like sharing just know someone is thinking about you.